Singapore Expats

Going back to US - passing good tutor for kids education

Discuss various International School options for your children here.
tuty lance

Going back to US - passing good tutor for kids education

Post by tuty lance » Sun, 11 Dec 2011 1:20 am

Hi all,

I've been living in Singapore for 4 years now and finally I will be back to the states on January 2012.

Just wanna share with all the parents here, I have a good tutor who has taught my child (grade 7, 5 and 2). Since I'm going back, I would like to share and pass on this great individual who could take the stress out of your mind with regards to your child education. She does babysits the kids while i"m out on my weekly dates with my husband.

WE will surely miss her.

I'm catching up with fellow friend here before I leave singapore.
Anyone wanna have tea with me?

Bye Bye Singapore,you will be missed. Bye Bye Chilli Crab

tuty lance

home school

Post by tuty lance » Sun, 11 Dec 2011 1:47 am

If any parents interested in getting my home tutor number, you can drop me a message or for those newbiewho can't sent me a message can email me at [email protected]

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 2:38 pm

Why are you so keen on pushing your homeschooling teachers number?

tuty lance

Nothing wrong

Post by tuty lance » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:19 pm

I don't see anything wrong in sharing and i'm not forcing anyone. Further more this is not any kind or advertisement. If something was wrong with this, the moderator would surely take action.

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:27 pm

Fair point, so you left Singapore in Jan to go back to the states, must be a nice break to be back home.
Last edited by QRM on Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:37 pm

I'm gonna switch to Singnet! If she can post from the US using Singnet maxonline then that's what I need! :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:39 pm

She's been here too long anyway. She even writes like a Singaporean who is trying to write proper English but is failing miserably. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

tuty lance

Singapore

Post by tuty lance » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:39 pm

I'm still in singapore and i'm not using singtel. So sorry about that.

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:44 pm

A bit confused now so you are not going back to the states or just delayed?

Must be a bit awkward now that you have given away all your home schooling stuff that is very Christian of you, I hope the delay for your return to the US is not to long so your kids dont suffer.

sundaymorningstaple

Re: Singapore

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 5:52 pm

tuty lance wrote:I'm still in singapore and i'm not using singtel. So sorry about that.
I wondered if you would catch that. Maxonline is from Starhub. So sorry about that. I'm just wondering what your schtick is. Between pushing your tutor and clamouring for a Korean teacher we are all confused. :???:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 15 Feb 2012 6:24 pm

[Monkey wants to watch this one too... ]

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:40 am

tuty lance wrote:Hi all,

I've been living in Singapore for 4 years now and finally I will be back to the states on January 2012.

Just wanna share with all the parents here, I have a good tutor who has taught my child (grade 7, 5 and 2). Since I'm going back, I would like to share and pass on this great individual who could take the stress out of your mind with regards to your child education. She does babysits the kids while i"m out on my weekly dates with my husband.

WE will surely miss her.

I'm catching up with fellow friend here before I leave singapore.
Anyone wanna have tea with me

Bye Bye Singapore,you will be missed. Bye Bye Chilli Crab
LOL, SMS I think shes been spooked! Ha age has dulled your stalking skills. I was getting everything ready for the ambush! Not helped by JR8 setting up a florescent beer tent on the sidelines :lol: . Never mind, at least for newbies who just arrived in Singapore let this be a good example to keep your eyes and ears out for psychopaths.

Here is a woman who would happily cheat, lie and deceive her way into your home and possibly be left alone with your children.

Now heres the scary bit, this person is not some crack whore from a ghetto, she would appear perfectly normal I guess from the way she writes her piss poor English, she would be late 20s university educated local (science not arts) , living in a nice HDB unit out east somewhere.

This is the biggest surprise about Singapore, the parents/schools are so hell bent on getting top grades no time is put aside to calibrate the social and moral compasses. To her, and I might add estate agents, lawyers etc. have absolute no real concept of what is socially accepted as right and wrong. Lying and BS your way seem perfectly acceptable to these “normal”
Last edited by QRM on Thu, 16 Feb 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:35 pm

QRM, if you went in and read some of those early threads, in their entirety you'll find I've already been there and left (email tells a lot) :devil: