Singapore Expats

Affordable Buffet with Kids ? Where

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
chrissi3

Affordable Buffet with Kids ? Where

Post by chrissi3 » Wed, 11 May 2011 5:48 pm

Hi,

does anyone know affordable buffets/brunches where kids eat free or charged less?

I know all this Hyatt , Four Seasons what so ever sunday brunches but can't afford this at the moment. Besides this my kids like to pick here and there but quite fast they have a full stomach and what s in it is worth only a few dollars.

Any recommendation ? We like any kind of food.

Thanks a lot
chris

jtklassen

Re: Affordable Buffet with Kids ? Where

Post by jtklassen » Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:14 pm

chrissi3 wrote:Hi,

does anyone know affordable buffets/brunches where kids eat free or charged less?

I know all this Hyatt , Four Seasons what so ever sunday brunches but can't afford this at the moment. Besides this my kids like to pick here and there but quite fast they have a full stomach and what s in it is worth only a few dollars.

Any recommendation ? We like any kind of food.

Thanks a lot
chris
I think there's a promo @ Todai in the Marina Bay Sands where Kid's dine free.. http://www.todaisingapore.com/todai/service.php

I'm not sure if it ends in June or July, but you could call them & check it out. :)

sundaymadness

Post by sundaymadness » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 6:41 pm

hi any other recommendations for buffet? not so cheap in an asian country after all!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 8:26 pm

Asian countries generally are cheap. Singapore generally is not.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BigSis
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BigSis » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:48 am

The Pan Pacific used to do a deal where kids were charged $1 for each year of their age up to the age of 12. They also do (or did) a Friday and Saturday night BBQ outside which was fairly cheap for Singers - about $65 with free flow wine and beer. I haven't been for about a year but it might still be going.......I bet the price has gone up though. We went there for their Halloween BBQ too one year and that was good fun - keep a look out for it this year.

The Hyatt also do a BBQ which is similar but I don't think they do the cheap kids price deal.

boandbob

Post by boandbob » Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:07 am

La Villa River Valley Road - $65 adults buffet (I think kids are around $20) plus free flow prosecco (for adults!!). Plus bouncy castle for the kids. Fab value for money and you can sit overlooking the kids whilst they play. Huge green area for them to run too.

mrdodge
Regular
Regular

Post by mrdodge » Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:01 pm

boandbob wrote:La Villa River Valley Road - $65 adults buffet (I think kids are around $20) plus free flow prosecco (for adults!!). Plus bouncy castle for the kids. Fab value for money and you can sit overlooking the kids whilst they play. Huge green area for them to run too.
I'll second that. We were there on the weekend and it was good value for money. We will go again.

EdiC

iphone App for Singapore Buffets

Post by EdiC » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 3:21 pm

Hey mrdodge, bigsis and more,

Guess you guys will like this. There's an app called "Buffet Mania" available on the iOS store. I use it to find buffets in SG and it's pretty helpful.

Check it out!

Henry
Edi