Singapore Expats

Any dudes going to Taiwan for PS sometime next year?!

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Dr Kao

Post by Rie Michiko » Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:10 am

nose wrote:I am a guy haha.

I will be in Taipei March 6th
Hi Nose,

You mind? I wanna find someone to share lodging. You will be in Taiwan from 6 Mar to? Dr Kao still never get back to me....

nose

Post by nose » Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:04 pm

I don't mind. Not at all.

I am already lodging with another dude, but if you want to possibly split costs for even cheaper expenses, i'm sure the other guy wouldn't mind

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Share lodging

Post by Rie Michiko » Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:17 pm

nose wrote:I don't mind. Not at all.

I am already lodging with another dude, but if you want to possibly split costs for even cheaper expenses, i'm sure the other guy wouldn't mind
Hi Hi,
can pm me? I cannot send pm out...

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Dr Kao

Post by Rie Michiko » Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:34 pm

Anybody tried eyelid surgery with Dr Kao? He suggested double eyelid using suture method to me.

reiyuna

Accomodation and hospitality Service

Post by reiyuna » Sun, 19 Feb 2012 3:16 pm

Hi, I have vast experience with surgery on the eyes, nose, mandible, zygoma, fat transplant etc with Korean surgeons. As a result, I am now a poor student residing in Taipei near the Shilin area (Dr. Hsu's office) looking to make a bit of pocket money.

If anyone is interested in my advice on surgeries, accomodation at my own apartment (shared with me) and for someone to take care of them before (ie. going with you to consultation and translating at an intermediate Chinese level if necessary) during and after surgery (eg. buying food when you look or feel like shit), please contact me at reiyuna @ gmail.com or PM me.

There is no limit to how many consultations you want to go to, or how frequent you want stuff delivered to you, only that I have part-time classes and ask that your requests be reasonable.

Many thanks,

Yuna

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Accomodation and hospitality Service

Post by terrie35 » Mon, 20 Feb 2012 8:11 am

reiyuna wrote:Hi, I have vast experience with surgery on the eyes, nose, mandible, zygoma, fat transplant etc with Korean surgeons. As a result, I am now a poor student residing in Taipei near the Shilin area (Dr. Hsu's office) looking to make a bit of pocket money.

If anyone is interested in my advice on surgeries, accomodation at my own apartment (shared with me) and for someone to take care of them before (ie. going with you to consultation and translating at an intermediate Chinese level if necessary) during and after surgery (eg. buying food when you look or feel like shit), please contact me at reiyuna @ gmail.com or PM me.

There is no limit to how many consultations you want to go to, or how frequent you want stuff delivered to you, only that I have part-time classes and ask that your requests be reasonable.

Many thanks,

Yuna

Which doc do you recommend for eyes and nose?

Aventurine

May Anyone?

Post by Aventurine » Fri, 02 Mar 2012 2:21 pm

Dear all

I am going on 16May to KangNing. Confirmed my appt on 16 May and 17 May. Anyway wants join me? Geez it be good to go along and can share room. :)

magical
Regular
Regular

Re: Nose

Post by magical » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 3:44 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:Who is visiting Dr. Kao in late Jan or Feb for Rhino?
This is the advice I receive from Dr Kao:
The tip refinment is more difficult due to the thick skin and it needs the ear cartilage grafting, alar base reduction, defatting of the tip skin.
Total: 80000NT under LA
I have this sudden urge to do it....and am seeking for companion currently...
I have a round bulbous tip and the procedure may need to do is defatting the skin. Is Dr. Kao really Good? as I've seen his website before/after like not much different..most of the changes like only the bridge area not the shape of the nose tip leh.
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

Aventurine

Post by Aventurine » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 6:29 pm

Hi magical

I did some research online on Dr Kao. Seems like he's not bad. The results have to depend on you too as in I read that u need to be specific to him on the end result.

Apparently out of default his nose changes will be subtle and gives u a functional nose( cos he also ent doc). However there is a blogger who defended him and says that u have to be clear n specific (ample of side and front profile of what u want) and insist on what u want then the changes will be drastic. The blogger got what she wants and is happy and very different from her original nose.

As for Korea doc, I read from reviews etc and seems like they are gd but the tip will resultant abit hard....functional wise....I do not know. This is my 3rd surgery and I am suffering from both silicone effects and non functional too.. So trust me, as in when u find a doc pls make sure u get someone who give u a functional nose too. The effects are poor memory, sleep apnea, etc.

Anyway you can email me [email protected]

nose

Post by nose » Sat, 03 Mar 2012 11:04 pm

Aventurine, are you using rib to do rhinoplasty?

Aventurine

Post by Aventurine » Sun, 04 Mar 2012 2:03 am

Dear Nose

I am using both rib n ear....

Anyway no more foreign bodies!!!

Am tempted to take the chin to balance but after some thought rejected it. Not because I am not vain, but because I do not know what long term effects it may pose... I do not want to suffer some functional issues again and not knowing after many years later..

Haha...

nose

Post by nose » Sun, 04 Mar 2012 9:04 am

Very well.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 2:07 am

Does anyone know of any Taiwan doc who can inject diced ear cartilage onto the bridge to make them higher?

Aventurine

Post by Aventurine » Thu, 08 Mar 2012 3:46 pm

Dear Terrie

Sorry do u mean ear cartiledge? I didnt know if its diced shaped though. Anyway if its normal ear cartil it shld be pretty common for doctors in korea and Taiwan.

jackteria

Post by jackteria » Wed, 14 Mar 2012 1:42 pm

anyone going next week? i will be doing PS with Dr xu at lamer.