Singapore Expats

Obedient Wives Club

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 15 Nov 2011 3:51 pm

http://youtu.be/eaoZh7StKIs

Here's an update on OWC, covered by Adrian Brown.

Take note on the personal comments by the OWC supporters.

Caratbunny

Re: Obedient Wives Club

Post by Caratbunny » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:31 pm

[quote]PETALING JAYA: Obey, serve and entertain your husband – that’s the key message to wives by a club which will focus on how to reduce social ills committed by husbands.

The Obedient Wives Club, to be launched today, will provide tips to wives on ways to keep their husbands contented.

Its spokesman Siti Maznah Mohd Taufik said many social ills were caused by disobedient wives who did not bring joy to their husbands.

“Domestic abuse happens because wives don’t obey their husband. He must be responsible for his wife’s well-being but she must listen to him,”
"Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
—Eleanor Roosevelt

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:46 pm

I'm not into Polygamy, nor do I blame the women for the men abusing them (nor the other way around) and I don't necessarily agree with the club so to speak.

I would like the wife to do as I ask her once in a while though! Just once in a while :P
nutnut

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 1:11 pm

nutnut wrote:I'm not into Polygamy, nor do I blame the women for the men abusing them (nor the other way around) and I don't necessarily agree with the club so to speak.

I would like the wife to do as I ask her once in a while though! Just once in a while :P
You mean on bed? :mrgreen:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 1:19 pm

In my household, I AM king. Whatever I say, goes. Whatever I tell my wife, she must obey. If I say, "you sit there and watch TV while I do the dishes" she must!
:roll:
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 1:23 pm

the lynx wrote:
nutnut wrote:I'm not into Polygamy, nor do I blame the women for the men abusing them (nor the other way around) and I don't necessarily agree with the club so to speak.

Wherever Lynx! I am not fussed, it would be nice to be able to get a positive response.
nutnut

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Post by the lynx » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 1:35 pm

nutnut wrote:
the lynx wrote:

Wherever Lynx! I am not fussed, it would be nice to be able to get a positive response.
You are aware that this thread on OWC is focused on submission and obedience on bed matters... Hence, my question :P

nutnut
Manager
Manager

Post by nutnut » Tue, 17 Jan 2012 1:47 pm

I have half read the thread again, should have been concentrating more on this than the conference calls I was doing, not sure who it was who said the same the other day!

Yes, still it's a nice idea :oops: :oops: :oops:
nutnut