Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hellokiki

Re: 6th of fen batch

Post by hellokiki » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 3:35 pm

travelerpalm wrote:
hellokiki wrote:
galwithawand wrote: 8th feb here...
I wonder how many people are there in 1 training class.
2 weeks ago when i went to STC to submit my documents, i saw this group of trainees. If i am not wrong i see around 15 of them. So i am presuming that number in 1 training class.
Thanks for the reply travelerpalm :)
Have you got your date to go down and sign the deed?

shuuwenn91

Post by shuuwenn91 » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 4:17 pm

travelerpalm wrote:
galwithawand wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:Been hearing people starting training on 1st of feb , but anyone here starting their training on 6th of feb ??
8th feb here...
:)) hope to see you around !
hey travelerpalm im that girl that went STC on thurs. When mary told you your training dates??

Shirlxl

Re: Anyone going for the upcoming interviews on Saturday?

Post by Shirlxl » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 9:17 pm

Chloelyn wrote:Hi there, I have three more mths to graduate and won't be getting e cert yet. . E cert im currently holding is higher nitec. Will they comprehend and allow us for interviews? anybody here can advise? Anyone one is going for the upcoming interview on Saturday? [/code]
Hi chloelyn! I went for the 23rd Dec interveiw and got rejected at the queue because I haven't receive my poly cert yet. I'm only able to receive my cert on my graduation day on may 2012 although I've already finished my semester. :( my highest qualification is o level however I failed my maths hence I only have 4 credits. Are you going to try your luck this sat?

Elev_lim

Post by Elev_lim » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 5:09 pm

dylan20 wrote:
Elev_lim wrote:It is so nice that you guys have been confirmed. Can give some tips for the interview? for example, what to take note on the particular stages etc :p
your advice is greatly appreciated! :D
Personally I think its important to be humble and SMILE lol...And essentially they are looking for a team player with an attitude to learn.. All the best :D
dylan20, thanks for the advice! :) Hope can join the team real soon :p
Last edited by Elev_lim on Fri, 06 Jan 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

travelerpalm

Post by travelerpalm » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 8:16 pm

hellokiki wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
hellokiki wrote: I wonder how many people are there in 1 training class.
2 weeks ago when i went to STC to submit my documents, i saw this group of trainees. If i am not wrong i see around 15 of them. So i am presuming that number in 1 training class.
Thanks for the reply travelerpalm :)
Have you got your date to go down and sign the deed?
nope! stilll waiting . you?

travelerpalm

Post by travelerpalm » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 8:17 pm

shuuwenn91 wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
hey travelerpalm im that girl that went STC on thurs. When mary told you your training dates??
PM-ed you.

shuuwenn91

Post by shuuwenn91 » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 8:22 pm

travelerpalm wrote:
galwithawand wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:Been hearing people starting training on 1st of feb , but anyone here starting their training on 6th of feb ??
8th feb here...
Hey I can't pm you I don't have enough post.. Because I don't have my diploma cert yet so I gave her the completion letter to prove that I graduated said she will call me within this 2 week to let me know when I will start training getting anxious :(

travelerpalm

Post by travelerpalm » Fri, 06 Jan 2012 9:44 pm

shuuwenn91 wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
Hey I can't pm you I don't have enough post.. Because I don't have my diploma cert yet so I gave her the completion letter to prove that I graduated said she will call me within this 2 week to let me know when I will start training getting anxious :(
ok. Dont worry! Everything will be fine! They say will call you means will call you. Just have to wait. If they wanna reject you they would have done so earlier alright. so one word, SMILE!

Chloelyn

Post by Chloelyn » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 12:05 am

Shirlxl wrote:
Chloelyn wrote:Hi there, I have three more mths to graduate and won't be getting e cert yet. . E cert im currently holding is higher nitec. Will they comprehend and allow us for interviews? anybody here can advise? Anyone one is going for the upcoming interview on Saturday? [/code]
Hi chloelyn! I went for the 23rd Dec interveiw and got rejected at the queue because I haven't receive my poly cert yet. I'm only able to receive my cert on my graduation day on may 2012 although I've already finished my semester. :( my highest qualification is o level however I failed my maths hence I only have 4 credits. Are you going to try your luck this sat?
Hi Shirlxl, I guess they might reject me, but wanna go down n give it a shot. Let see how the outcome. R u going later to try again?? :wink:

Shirlxl

Post by Shirlxl » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 1:41 am

Chloelyn wrote:
Shirlxl wrote:
Hi Shirlxl, I guess they might reject me, but wanna go down n give it a shot. Let see how the outcome. R u going later to try again?? :wink:
Hi chloelyn! Yes I think I'm going to give it another shot. My shook is processing my completion letter. I'll go and tomorrow and see what I can do! :( hopefully I'll be allowed to go through the interviews! Good luck! ;)

Elev_lim

7 Jan 12 interview

Post by Elev_lim » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:11 am

Not even able to get thru Round 1! So sad!

travelerpalm

Re: 7 Jan 12 interview

Post by travelerpalm » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 12:11 pm

Elev_lim wrote:Not even able to get thru Round 1! So sad!
Don't sad! Just try again! Persevere!

abilgal
Regular
Regular

Post by abilgal » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 2:14 pm

Booted out in the 1-1 interview round when all my friends got thru... so sad! wonder when will the nx interview be:(

ahdick9

Post by ahdick9 » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:45 pm

Best luck to all who will be going for the mgmt round!

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Re: 7 Jan 12 interview

Post by yoyobin » Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:46 pm

Elev_lim wrote:Not even able to get thru Round 1! So sad!
Me too!! so sad!!!!

Btw, why sometimes they will keep our applications forms, sometimes they don't? got any reason??