Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
hellokiki

Re: Feb 1st Training Anyone?

Post by hellokiki » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 9:53 am

dylan20 wrote:
hellokiki wrote:
dylan20 wrote:Hi there.. Just to check.. anyone here who is starting training on Feb 1st? Have you got the dates to sign the bond?
. I'm starting on the same date. Nope..not yet too.

This long waits are just nervewrecking :???:
Did you send by normal or registered mail? :) Update me when you get any news ya.

dylan20

Post by dylan20 » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:23 am

hellokiki wrote:
dylan20 wrote:
hellokiki wrote:. I'm starting on the same date. Nope..not yet too.

Did you send by normal or registered mail? :) Update me when you get any news ya.
Normal mail lol.. Yourself? Sure.. will update you once I get it.. Hope you get it soon as well..

Elev_lim

Post by Elev_lim » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:28 am

It is so nice that you guys have been confirmed. Can give some tips for the interview? for example, what to take note on the particular stages etc :p
your advice is greatly appreciated! :D

hellokiki

Post by hellokiki » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:49 am

dylan20 wrote:
hellokiki wrote:
dylan20 wrote:

Normal mail lol.. Yourself? Sure.. will update you once I get it.. Hope you get it soon as well..
Same here. Thanks! I'm just afraid the mail might be lost. But since you have not get any reply too I think everything is alright.

hellokiki

Post by hellokiki » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 11:55 am

Elev_lim wrote:It is so nice that you guys have been confirmed. Can give some tips for the interview? for example, what to take note on the particular stages etc :p
Just be yourself and show your personality in your answers. :)

Chloelyn

Anyone going for the upcoming interviews on Saturday?

Post by Chloelyn » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 2:14 pm

Hi there, I have three more mths to graduate and won't be getting e cert yet. . E cert im currently holding is higher nitec. Will they comprehend and allow us for interviews? anybody here can advise? Anyone one is going for the upcoming interview on Saturday? [/code]

travelerpalm

Re: Anyone going for the upcoming interviews on Saturday?

Post by travelerpalm » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 7:04 pm

Chloelyn wrote:Hi there, I have three more mths to graduate and won't be getting e cert yet. . E cert im currently holding is higher nitec. Will they comprehend and allow us for interviews? anybody here can advise? Anyone one is going for the upcoming interview on Saturday? [/code]
You can inform them abt it and most probably they will hold your application till you obtain your cert Which means after you pass thru all ur interviews and cleared your medical , they will contact you to go down to STC to show them your certs then afterwhich then you will be given your training date . This base on my personal experience . Don't know if it would apply to you . Most importantly try your best at the interview first , even if touch wood you don't get in just try again if this is really what you want . I tried 3 times before I got in and luckily enough i got in just when I ORD . So hope these words helps .

travelerpalm

6th of fen batch

Post by travelerpalm » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 7:39 pm

Been hearing people starting training on 1st of feb , but anyone here starting their training on 6th of feb ??

Chloelyn

Re: Anyone going for the upcoming interviews on Saturday?

Post by Chloelyn » Wed, 04 Jan 2012 8:28 pm

travelerpalm wrote:
Chloelyn wrote:Hi there, I have three more mths to graduate and won't be getting e cert yet. . E cert im currently holding is higher nitec. Will they comprehend and allow us for interviews? anybody here can advise? Anyone one is going for the upcoming interview on Saturday? [/code]
You can inform them abt it and most probably they will hold your application till you obtain your cert Which means after you pass thru all ur interviews and cleared your medical , they will contact you to go down to STC to show them your certs then afterwhich then you will be given your training date . This base on my personal experience . Don't know if it would apply to you . Most importantly try your best at the interview first , even if touch wood you don't get in just try again if this is really what you want . I tried 3 times before I got in and luckily enough i got in just when I ORD . So hope these words helps .
Hi Travlerpalm, I will go ahead and give it a shot, better then not trying. thanks for your kind advise! :)

tigerbites

Post by tigerbites » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 7:02 am

chloelyn

thats the spirit!

dylan20

Post by dylan20 » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 1:58 pm

Elev_lim wrote:It is so nice that you guys have been confirmed. Can give some tips for the interview? for example, what to take note on the particular stages etc :p
Personally I think its important to be humble and SMILE lol...And essentially they are looking for a team player with an attitude to learn.. All the best :D

galwithawand
Regular
Regular

Re: 6th of fen batch

Post by galwithawand » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 2:06 pm

travelerpalm wrote:Been hearing people starting training on 1st of feb , but anyone here starting their training on 6th of feb ??
8th feb here...

hellokiki

Post by hellokiki » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 2:29 pm

galwithawand wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:Been hearing people starting training on 1st of feb , but anyone here starting their training on 6th of feb ??
8th feb here...
I wonder how many people are there in 1 training class.

travelerpalm

Post by travelerpalm » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 3:16 pm

hellokiki wrote:
galwithawand wrote:
8th feb here...
I wonder how many people are there in 1 training class.
2 weeks ago when i went to STC to submit my documents, i saw this group of trainees. If i am not wrong i see around 15 of them. So i am presuming that number in 1 training class.

travelerpalm

Post by travelerpalm » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 3:17 pm

galwithawand wrote:
8th feb here...
:)) hope to see you around !