Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Nose and Calf

Post by Rie Michiko » Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:00 am

Honestly speaking, I have more confidence in Dr Kao from the way he replied my email. He even make the effort to photoshop my photo.
The rest of the docs will be too shunned off by my super piggy nose.
I am checking with Dr. Kao for his next earliest appt and I'm waiting for his reply.
By the way, who knows which doc to visit for calf reduction?
I was thinking that since I will be going taiwan, might as well target the major areas first.
Anyone care to share?

neuromanticx

Post by neuromanticx » Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:01 am

trilogytwist wrote:Made an appointment with Dr Kao however just wondering why there is no mention of Dr Kao in taiwan fashionguide forum despite the raves here?

I've seen Dr Chuang, Dr Wei n Dr Hsu but not Dr Kao....
why is it so? Is there some reason?
He's a doctor under government payroll unlike others who are privatised in their practice. Dr Kao is well known in taiwan so he doesn't need additional publicity as well.

neuromanticx

Post by neuromanticx » Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:09 am

Confidenceboost wrote:hey guys,

I am going to Dr. Kao for my first nose job next week! *jittery*. He told me he does eye surgeries as well?? Has anyone's eyes been done by him at all? Also, he does facelift too! My mama may be going to do her facelift with him but it's unconfirmed yet. if she's going, i will update you guys the progress.

Can anyone who have done rib autologous cartilage rhino tell me if your change is very drastic and is it natural?

Cheers!

Hi, how did your rhino go? well and satisfied? By the way, did you do in Tri-Service or at Kang Ning Hospital?

How was the operating room and the assistants at surgery like for you?

Cheers.

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:11 pm

those that went to dr kao for tip plasty, did he use septal or ear cartilage on you?

i know most surgeon will use septal cartilage first before considering ear as it has higher chance of warping.

chtrsl

Post by chtrsl » Sat, 31 Dec 2011 1:22 pm

luverly wrote:After much consideration, finally, I had made up my mind to go to taiwan for a nose job. Plan to go there in january. Hopefully could find a buddy so we could look out for each other !
hi there
i'll be there in Jan 12 as well.
U can email me on [email protected] to chat

elisasa

Post by elisasa » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 8:43 pm

trilogytwist wrote:those that went to dr kao for tip plasty, did he use septal or ear cartilage on you?

i know most surgeon will use septal cartilage first before considering ear as it has higher chance of warping.
TRILOGYTWIST, i heard you are going taipei (dr. kao) in feb 2012 (next month?)... i can't pm yet... you can e-mail me [email protected] because i am also interested in seeing dr. kao but scared to make the decision...

elisasa

Post by elisasa » Thu, 05 Jan 2012 9:02 pm

jamie82 wrote:Hi all, I went to Dr. Kao circa 2010 jan and thought I'd give an update.

The results were mostly good, however I'm unsatisfied with the tip I guess, which seems to make me look less chinese for some reason and I sometimes think its a little too masculine looking? (make me look fierce -.-).

I did however show him pictures of michelle reis who looks a little mixed so he might have given me what i wanted.

He has promised to fix it for free but am still contemplating mostly due to downtime and taking time off from work.

Having gone thru the whole thing, I think rib might not be really essential unless you're going for a really big change, ear cartilage / gore tex would suffice in most cases.

This is a recent photo you can see the results will take it down soon since I'm shy. Hope this helps a lil. I used this one from a club hence bad quality, since its more random, its really hard to tell when i take the standard views and use it for comparison since it seems to look OK but I usually get dissatisfied from random pictures with friends.
*snip*

God k I actually think i look like andy lau here :(
jamie82,

first, thanks for your informative and knowledgeable posts. they have been very helpful since i started researching this a long time ago.

however i must have missed seeing your pic! if you are comfortable at all, would you mind sharing with me? [email protected]

i am very scared of surgery!

thank you for being such a great forummer again.

neuromanticx

Rhino with Dr Kao

Post by neuromanticx » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:46 pm

chtrsl wrote:
luverly wrote:After much consideration, finally, I had made up my mind to go to taiwan for a nose job. Plan to go there in january. Hopefully could find a buddy so we could look out for each other !
hi there

Hi Nicky,

You are in good hands. His kung-fu in rhino is very good. I rate him 9-10 out of a 10.

He is great at making gorgeous looking tips. If you are opting to enhance your bridge etc, make you sure you do it all in one operation through open surgery. A surgeon can operate much better in such a condition.

What are you planning to improve on? Enjoy your stay at KN :)

neuromanticx

Rhino with Dr Kao

Post by neuromanticx » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:46 pm

chtrsl wrote:
hi there

Hi Nicky,

You are in good hands. His kung-fu in rhino is very good. I rate him 9-10 out of a 10.

He is great at making gorgeous looking tips. If you are opting to enhance your bridge etc, make you sure you do it all in one operation through open surgery. A surgeon can operate much better in such a condition.

What are you planning to improve on? Enjoy your stay at KN :)

neuromanticx

Post by neuromanticx » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:51 pm

trilogytwist wrote:those that went to dr kao for tip plasty, did he use septal or ear cartilage on you?

He makes great looking tips and it will be a combination of both cartilage for the tip and the supratip areas. If you are like the extremist desiring those tips you see in models in fashion magazines be sure to highlight it to him. From my experience under him, I am sure you will be very happy. :)

neuromanticx

Post by neuromanticx » Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:59 pm

misticanza wrote:I wonder if it's been discussed but i just want to know the list of hotels near Dr. Kao's clinic. Don't have to be really near but around the same district is ok.

I know Kang Ning Apartment & City Lake, but is there any else?
what area is the clinic located in?
thx :)

Kang Ning Apartment is a great place to stay and rest. Large spacious rooms much larger than some hotels. You got your own washing machines, electric stoves, etc. It is very affordable and conveniently located to the MRT (5 mins walk only!) Moreover you got complimentary buffet breakfast every morning. What more can you ask. There is a gym too, etc.

I am glad I stayed in KN apartment than a hotel. I am sure you will be too :)

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 14 Jan 2012 9:35 pm

neuromanticx wrote:
misticanza wrote:I wonder if it's been discussed but i just want to know the list of hotels near Dr. Kao's clinic. Don't have to be really near but around the same district is ok.

I know Kang Ning Apartment & City Lake, but is there any else?
what area is the clinic located in?
thx :)

Kang Ning Apartment is a great place to stay and rest. Large spacious rooms much larger than some hotels. You got your own washing machines, electric stoves, etc. It is very affordable and conveniently located to the MRT (5 mins walk only!) Moreover you got complimentary buffet breakfast every morning. What more can you ask. There is a gym too, etc.

I am glad I stayed in KN apartment than a hotel. I am sure you will be too :)
did u stay alone? is it haunted?

girlnextdoor

Post by girlnextdoor » Mon, 16 Jan 2012 1:57 pm

elisasa wrote:
jamie82 wrote:Hi all, I went to Dr. Kao circa 2010 jan and thought I'd give an update.

The results were mostly good, however I'm unsatisfied with the tip I guess, which seems to make me look less chinese for some reason and I sometimes think its a little too masculine looking? (make me look fierce -.-).

I did however show him pictures of michelle reis who looks a little mixed so he might have given me what i wanted.

He has promised to fix it for free but am still contemplating mostly due to downtime and taking time off from work.

Having gone thru the whole thing, I think rib might not be really essential unless you're going for a really big change, ear cartilage / gore tex would suffice in most cases.

This is a recent photo you can see the results will take it down soon since I'm shy. Hope this helps a lil. I used this one from a club hence bad quality, since its more random, its really hard to tell when i take the standard views and use it for comparison since it seems to look OK but I usually get dissatisfied from random pictures with friends.
*snip*

God k I actually think i look like andy lau here :(
jamie82,

first, thanks for your informative and knowledgeable posts. they have been very helpful since i started researching this a long time ago.

however i must have missed seeing your pic! if you are comfortable at all, would you mind sharing with me? [email protected]

i am very scared of surgery!

thank you for being such a great forummer again.
hi, michelle reis has a masculine nose imo... anyone else think the same?

caomei

Post by caomei » Tue, 24 Jan 2012 5:58 pm

Hi all!

I am wondering where is DR.KAO located?
I want to get rhinoplasty! I am actually in Taiwan right now!
Is anyone else here?

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Tue, 24 Jan 2012 8:02 pm

caomei wrote:Hi all!

I am wondering where is DR.KAO located?
I want to get rhinoplasty! I am actually in Taiwan right now!
Is anyone else here?
His website: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose/
His email: [email protected]
His number: 886-2-66061921

You should call him to get a faster response.
If I'm not wrong, he's in Taipei.