Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
travelerpalm

Post by travelerpalm » Mon, 26 Dec 2011 1:00 am

Paeyilin wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
ahdick9 wrote: How did yr medical go?
i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my.
medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)
congrats kyile! i got my call too! :)
My trg is starting on 1st Feb. Anyone else?
Just got an email too asking me to bring some relevant documents down on thursday as during my final interview I haven't ORD. Guess after that I will. Know my training date :]

dylan20

Dec Intake

Post by dylan20 » Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:06 pm

Paeyilin wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote:
ahdick9 wrote: How did yr medical go?
i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)

Me! They would be sending a letter with further details right?

Paeyilin

Re: Dec Intake

Post by Paeyilin » Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:13 pm

dylan20 wrote:
Paeyilin wrote:
kylie_nicole wrote: i went for a second x-ray for scoliosis but mary just called me! i cleared my medical. So happy right now. i'm sure your call will come very soon. :)

I got the appt letter already. Supposed to send it back and they will call us up for a date to sign letter with a guarantor. U shld be getting it soon (:

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:41 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
ahdick9 wrote: Any reason why you say that its good to be happy if they didnt call you after two weeks?

because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.
hi guys, my friends from the same interview batch received their rejection letter three weeks after the management round. and i got mine four weeks after the management round... so yup! just sharing. :)
oh my, are we able to try again if we are rejected after medical??

And btw, just to ask, if anyone with braces gone thru the interviews?? Lets say if you are taking off braces in 2 months time.

dylan20

Re: Dec Intake

Post by dylan20 » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 1:27 am

Paeyilin wrote:
dylan20 wrote:
Paeyilin wrote: congrats kyile! i got my call too! :)

I got the appt letter already. Supposed to send it back and they will call us up for a date to sign letter with a guarantor. U shld be getting it soon (:

Nice :)

Elev_lim

Training

Post by Elev_lim » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 7:49 am

Hi everyone, I would like to check how is the training going to be held? Is it something like Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm?

hellokiki

Post by hellokiki » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:05 am

What are the buses that stops outside of STC? Anyone know of what bus that i can take from pasir ris interchange to STC? :)

ahdick9

Post by ahdick9 » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 3:36 pm

yoyobin wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
travelerpalm wrote:
because if they wanna reject you they reject you approx. 2 weeks. if pass the 2 weeks means most likely they have accepted you but havent called you due to your stated available period or you are just under the KIV list.
hi guys, my friends from the same interview batch received their rejection letter three weeks after the management round. and i got mine four weeks after the management round... so yup! just sharing. :)
oh my, are we able to try again if we are rejected after medical??

And btw, just to ask, if anyone with braces gone thru the interviews?? Lets say if you are taking off braces in 2 months time.
Anyone knw of anybody not receiving anything from the Dec batch? Or is everyone cleared already?

whitepetals
Chatter
Chatter

Post by whitepetals » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 3:59 pm

hello everyone :)

would jus like to check.. is anyone starting on jan 17?? has anyone from this batch received the email regarding bond signing? i sent back my letter of offer on the 16th bu still no news up till now.. getting worried. :/

ahdick.. sorry not able to help u on tt cos i only keep in contact with one girl and she has also got her letter alr. have u tried emailing mary abt this?

Eileencook

Post by Eileencook » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 4:24 pm

whitepetals wrote:hello everyone :)

would jus like to check.. is anyone starting on jan 17?? has anyone from this batch received the email regarding bond signing? i sent back my letter of offer on the 16th bu still no news up till now.. getting worried. :/

ahdick.. sorry not able to help u on tt cos i only keep in contact with one girl and she has also got her letter alr. have u tried emailing mary abt this?
Hi Whitepetals, where can we get Mary's Email add?

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Training

Post by Abercrombie » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 9:21 pm

Elev_lim wrote:Hi everyone, I would like to check how is the training going to be held? Is it something like Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm?
Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5pm. Office attire. Ties for guys. Full SIA makeup after grooming class within the 1st week. You will be brief about the details before commencement.

Elev_lim

Post by Elev_lim » Tue, 27 Dec 2011 9:41 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
Elev_lim wrote:Hi everyone, I would like to check how is the training going to be held? Is it something like Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm?
Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5pm. Office attire. Ties for guys. Full SIA makeup after grooming class within the 1st week. You will be brief about the details before commencement.
Thanks.Abercrombie!

yoyobin
Regular
Regular

Post by yoyobin » Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:21 am

hellokiki

Post by hellokiki » Wed, 28 Dec 2011 8:31 am

Abercrombie wrote:
Thanks Abercrombie for the info.
Do we need to bun our hair for the training everyday after our grooming class?

haq89

Post by haq89 » Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:47 am

yoyobin wrote:And btw, just to ask, if anyone with braces gone thru the interviews?? Lets say if you are taking off braces in 2 months time.
During my sessions, they will check your 'smile' and if youre putting on braces, during the skin check round.

Based on what i saw, they will ask you to go home, and come again for the interview, when you have removed your braces. The interview sessions are conducted quite regularly throughout the whole yr.

So u might consider going for the intv, once you have removed, or you are going to remove it in a week or two time. :)

Hope it helps.