Singapore Expats

Looking for a Mandarin tutor from N.China OR study partner

Want to learn a new language? Find someone who can help here.
luckytae

Looking for a Mandarin tutor from N.China OR study partner

Post by luckytae » Thu, 24 Nov 2011 1:37 am

Hello,

Looking to improve my Mandarin with either a tutor and/or study partner(s).

FOR TUTOR: I can speak elementary Mandarin Chinese and am looking to improve my conversation skills. I can't afford a pricy tutor right now, but can be flexible with my time (incl. weekdays during day). I would prefer native Mandarin speaker from Northern China who can speak enough English or Korean to correct and explain grammar to me. If you have previous experience teaching adults Mandarin, that would be fantastic! Please mention it.

FOR STUDY PARTNER: I would also be interested to meet people studying Mandarin Chinese. I just moved to Singapore after 1.5 yrs in Shanghai and plan to study for HSK in March 2012. Please reply only if you are serious about learning Mandarin because I am pumped!

As for me, I am a professional with masters in business from a top US school so fluent in (business) English in addition to my native Korean. Clear American accent thanks to living there when young.

If interested, please leave me a message with your email. Thank you!

serena217

hi,it's serena

Post by serena217 » Mon, 19 Dec 2011 2:41 am

hi , I am serena form china, I am wondering whether u still r interesting in mandarin. if u haven't got partener ,pls send E-mail to me:amyln217@hotmail