Singapore Expats

No string attached relationship

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
fubii

Post by fubii » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 3:10 pm

richie303 wrote:I agree with SE, the only reason I opened this thread was the thought it may be a f***buddy, they are like Kinder surprises, they fulfill all the needs of a man in one package!

Is this a good enough rubbish quote for you?

Anyway, you say you are in "this kind of relationship" this isn't a relatioship, it's an arrangement surely?
it sure is not a relationship at all... you can say its an arrangement that both of us agree to it..
Be Who You Are!

fubii

Post by fubii » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 3:16 pm

QRM wrote:Depends on what you call no strings, most people have been in the situation where they are seeing more than one person at the same time, with the understanding that you or the other person are not in the position to commit to one. I suppose the logic is better to have a bit then nothing at all?

But it always goes pear shape as youmust be a total stone if you dont start having feeling for a regular bed buddy, and that where it all end in tears.

While it sounds great having a load of girlfriends on the go, it is actually very hard work, sometime ending up having two dinners in one night.

When you are all knocked out in bed with Flu you are total stressed out trying to co-ordinate soup visits so there are no clashes of personalities.
you are saying soup visit? thot is a F*buddy.. theres no such thing as soup visit.. no sweet talk or what so ever..
for me, i know his situation whether he have another girl friend or not and he also know my situation here that i might have another man outside and or maybe husband.

lol I think he kinda freak out that i ask him out more often that me going out with my husband... so he think that i will fall in love with him, which totally wrong.... Honey theres no love in this world!!! :cool:
Be Who You Are!

carteki
Editor
Editor

Post by carteki » Fri, 04 Nov 2011 5:49 pm

QRM wrote:Depends on what you call no strings, most people have been in the situation where they are seeing more than one person at the same time, with the understanding that you or the other person are not in the position to commit to one. I suppose the logic is better to have a bit then nothing at all?

But it always goes pear shape as youmust be a total stone if you dont start having feeling for a regular bed buddy, and that where it all end in tears.

While it sounds great having a load of girlfriends on the go, it is actually very hard work, sometime ending up having two dinners in one night.

When you are all knocked out in bed with Flu you are total stressed out trying to co-ordinate soup visits so there are no clashes of personalities.
Is there a story here? Tell us more...

jdanthony77

NSA Fun?

Post by jdanthony77 » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 4:10 pm

That's what they call it on the 'dating' forums, anyway.

It's fun for a while, but eventually feelings do develop, and that spells the beginning of the end.

The reason for this is simple. It's a situation where those involved are having the time of their lives; all the benefits of a relationship without the downside.

Most people forget this little detail and start thinking, "We're SO good together, we should be in love. I think I'll leave my husband tomorrow"

Having said that, nothing beats some NSA fun!
The pistol now as prophet, the bullet some kind of lord and king, but pain is the only promise that this so-called savior's gonna bring

QRM
Manager
Manager

Post by QRM » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 4:59 pm

Watch the movie, "UP IN THE AIR" that sums it up.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 7:32 pm

If there are partners or husbands involved, it's not NSA at all. It's called being a complete tw*t.

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 8:13 pm

BillyB wrote:If there are partners or husbands involved, it's not NSA at all. It's called being a complete tw*t.
^+1

Make that a nihilistic tw*t

richie303
Chatter
Chatter

Post by richie303 » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 9:56 pm

BillyB wrote:If there are partners or husbands involved, it's not NSA at all. It's called being a complete tw*t.
+2
Richie - East Coast Superbabe...

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:03 pm

richie303 wrote:
+2
Hmmmm... say you are on a biz trip in Melbourne... catch the eye of a honey who wants you... the deed gets done... back to respective spousal units... exactly what is tw*tish here?

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:14 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
richie303 wrote:
+2
Hmmmm... say you are on a biz trip in Melbourne... catch the eye of a honey who wants you... the deed gets done... back to respective spousal units... exactly what is tw*tish here?
Depends if you're in an open relationship, Mr Eagle, or where the boundaries have been defined.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:40 pm

Though I personally do not favour NSA, from female perspective, it is easier to get it done if you don't get personal with that effbuddy. Don't bother finding out his real name, his number, his address etc.

Just do and go. No further interaction, no more complication :cool:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:45 pm

the lynx wrote:Just do and go.
RRRRRRAWRRRR....

'You come here often?'

:twisted:

#doingitironically
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:56 pm

the lynx wrote:Though I personally do not favour NSA...
Does that answer your question?
:P :cool: :lol:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:59 pm

the lynx wrote:
whooosh!

I also do not favor NSA with their spying and covert ops.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

the lynx
Governor
Governor

Post by the lynx » Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:38 am

nakatago wrote:
the lynx wrote:
whooosh!

I also do not favor NSA with their spying and covert ops.
So do you do NSA then (minus the covert ops)?

Meow~ :twisted: