Singapore Expats

22/m arriving in a month

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
BTR

22/m arriving in a month

Post by BTR » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 1:31 am

Hi guys!

I'm 22 and from the uk. I'll be arriving in Singapore at the end of November to begin work.

How's the lifestyle for people my age? / anyone want to grab a coffee (or beer) once i'm moved in?

Looking forward to the Singapore lifestyle!

Ben

josephine89

Post by josephine89 » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:29 am

Hi Ben,

I'm 21/f from the UK, I've been here a couple of months now. My boy friend grew up here so we both moved out here after graduating. The lifestyle here is great for people our age, there are hundreds of bars, clubs and resturants worth checking out. There is a lot of cultural things to do as well, it seems that Singapore draws the best theatre and exhibitions from around the world!

I'm trying to expand my social circle and I'd be more than happy to have a drink with you and to show you around :)

Do you know where you'll be staying when you arrive?

All the best,

Jo

newinsg
Regular
Regular

hello ben

Post by newinsg » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 12:56 pm

i m 24/m and lifetsylt as mentioned by'jo' is rocking for our age group. lots of bars/clubs to have a rocking nightlife with places like malaysia/indonesia/thailand closeby for a long weekend outing. all depends on how much time one has and his interest in having fun ....

keep in touch and would love to show you around as i have been here for 1 year now.

nitin
drop me a mail at [email protected]
Nitin

gabriel1412

Post by gabriel1412 » Thu, 10 Nov 2011 5:46 pm

23 graphic designer, love to meet new friend, been here for a year, lots stuff to do here, love to show u around, drop me a line if u like to meet up for a coffee or so, [email protected] or look me up on fb, same email

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: 22/m arriving in a month

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:43 pm

BTR wrote:Hi guys!

I'm 22 and from the uk. I'll be arriving in Singapore at the end of November to begin work.

How's the lifestyle for people my age? / anyone want to grab a coffee (or beer) once i'm moved in?

Ben
Welcome to Singapore ..

at 22 you may have a wee bit of a problem getting into some of the clubs/bars as the minimum age is 25 :D :D

josephine89

Post by josephine89 » Fri, 11 Nov 2011 5:40 pm

I'm 21 and have been clubbing.

newinsg
Regular
Regular

Re: 22/m arriving in a month

Post by newinsg » Fri, 11 Nov 2011 6:28 pm

BTR wrote:Hi guys!

Ben
i m 24/m and have been here for around a year ... welcome to Singapore
Nitin

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Nov 2011 6:46 pm

And still a loser.....
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

newinsg
Regular
Regular

Post by newinsg » Sat, 12 Nov 2011 1:50 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:And still a loser.....
i have not been in that kind of life that u have enjoyed till now. says thanks to god that has given you that. i have started late that doesn't qualify me as looser and no one can say that to me..... i feel that being a moderator you should respect your powers and don't make personal remarks ....... also i never said that i don't have friends its just i like meeting people .... so untill u kow someone very well don't say anything ...... i went to a group and may be you can ask any of them if i have earned my respect or not ........ now max you can do is to ban me from the forum that will make you a looser not me ........... have a nice time
Nitin

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:33 am

josephine89 wrote:I'm 21 and have been clubbing.
Miss Jo (I believe you are a female) .. clubs love young girls, who attract the ah-peks, but loath the young boys, who barely has money to pay for entrance, forget about Martell and Chivas and Dom . :D :D

so, while you are welcome, a male of your age would not be highly welcome .. (if not sure, next time in the clubs, check the age limit for MALES and FEMALES. .. :) )