Singapore Expats

Playdates near Lavender

Need a playdate for your child? Look no further but here.
Don Camillo

Playdates near Lavender

Post by Don Camillo » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 9:06 pm

Hi, I`m a 28 years old mum from Switzerland with a boy, 16m, swiss-german, english, french, dutch speaking, searching other mums with toddlers. We`re in Singapore since 5 weeks and my little really need a friend. We`are uncomplicated and open-minded. Would be loved to meet anywhere for coffee, play, chat...

Kindly regards

Tadau99

Post by Tadau99 » Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:26 am

Hey Don. I live in Sengkang. I have a girl 18 month. This is my family third year in Singapore but I never put an effort to make friends.. what a shame. I need playdates for my daughter. I don't mind to travel to east cost area. Hosting is cool as well. If you interested email me at [email protected]. I can't PM due newbie.

swiss_familly_36

Post by swiss_familly_36 » Tue, 03 Jan 2012 6:24 pm

Hi Don,

I just moved to SG a week ago and will be living right at Lavender station (we're moving this Friday). I'm a 36-year old mum with an 11-month old girl. She loves to be around kids so it would be great to be able to meet up for a playdate or coffee during the coming week or so. Let me know if you're interested. Oh, am also from Switzerland.

Kind regards,

Don Camillo

Post by Don Camillo » Wed, 25 Jan 2012 2:04 pm

Hallo Swiss_family_36

Sorry für die späte Antwort. Waren noch in den Ferien. in welchem condo wohnt ihr? Seit ihr gut angekommen? Ja ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn es hier in der Nähe endlich mal ein zwei Mums gibt zum treffen.
Grüsse

swiss_familly_36

Post by swiss_familly_36 » Fri, 27 Jan 2012 1:04 pm

Kein Problem. Wir wohnen im Southbank condo, und ihr?
Ja wäre wirklich schön, hier in der Nähe jemanden zu kennen. Würde mich über ein Treffen freuen! Wie wärs nächste Woche mal?
Schreib mir doch sonst auf [email protected]

lchunleo

Post by lchunleo » Wed, 29 Feb 2012 1:57 pm

Guten Tag,

Am local (guy) parent in Singapore and interested in the play dates (weekend) , preferably in Sengkang as living near Buangkok (just one MRT stop away).

Meine Junge Kinder ist 23 mths old. Wish to have more exposure for him to meet Kinder of various Nationalität. Personally, i felt it is important for Kinder of young age to be expose to different languages and people from various nationalities. This will help to improve their development.

Likewise, i am also interested to know people from various nationalities and to share ideas und Kulture to broaden our horizon. Vielleicht (Perharps) i can also share mit you Chinese (Singapur) culture and Mandarin to help you accimilatize.

Tut mir leid, of my schlecht Deutsch and injection of both Englisch und Deutsch. :D as i am trying to improve my Deutsch.