Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 25 Oct 2011 1:44 am

gaga101 wrote:Hi aadvark,

I have sent u a message via aadvark13@
I just have a few queries regarding the implant sizes used for ur nose and chin.
Let me know if u have received my mail ya. thanks.

Btw, I'll be going to YanHee Hospital. Dunno if u have heard of him, the name is Dr Kittichai.
i didn't receive your email lei
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

distordedx

Post by distordedx » Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:16 pm

xxyy wrote:Hi Epxofglitter,

What is the date you booked with Dr Chi?
Cos i also think to go there for EPI and lateral...

I wanna do epi and lateral too! Is dr chi good? Have you booked your appointment?

distordedx

Re: Surgery done in Bangkok

Post by distordedx » Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:28 pm

MelissaTan wrote:Hi, I've recently went with this group to Bangkok where everything from transport to accommodation is taken care of. I even had my own caretaker:) Doctor was very professional and can speak english.

They do all sorts of procedure and the prices are very reasonable.

you should try sending your enquire to [email protected] to ask for the prices.

pm me if you have other enquire:)

Hi! Which surgery did you do? Was engaging them expensive? I'm looking for something budget thou

gaga101

Post by gaga101 » Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:46 pm

aadvark wrote:
gaga101 wrote:Hi aadvark,

I have sent u a message via aadvark13@
I just have a few queries regarding the implant sizes used for ur nose and chin.
Let me know if u have received my mail ya. thanks.

Btw, I'll be going to YanHee Hospital. Dunno if u have heard of him, the name is Dr Kittichai.
i didn't receive your email lei
I'd like to know what is the height increment (in mm) in ur nose bridge and tip for ur nasal silicone implant? Did u have extra cartilage layered in ur tip? Is there a limit to the height of the implant that'll predispose a patient to extrusion and other complications like shifting and infection? I've heard the optimum lies between 4-6mm, or is it still very individualised among the asian population?

Are u familiar with the chin implant sizes? Too big a chin implant can lead to dental root extrusion or compression of the nerves?

Thanks Aadvark in advance. If u dont mind my asking, how long have u had ur nasal and chin implants already?

Btw, did u all hear about the terrible flood waters in Bangkok? Unbelievable...

Epxofglitter

Post by Epxofglitter » Wed, 26 Oct 2011 7:00 pm

What is the date you booked with Dr Chi?
Cos i also think to go there for EPI and lateral...
Hi there, I've booked my appt on the 10th of dec in the afternoon. will be staying at golden crown plaza as according to dr chi, that hotel is very near to his clinic. have you emailed him?:)

xxyy

Post by xxyy » Mon, 31 Oct 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Epxofglitter,

I still not yet email him, cos i dont know what should i ask , or just email him make the appointment will do?

Bjork7

Post by Bjork7 » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:36 am

Hello all!
I've received a few PMs regarding my future surgeries with Dr Chi, but I can't reply you guys. I think it's because I don't have enough posts yet. Sorry about that. I'll reply as soon as I can, OK :)

beelee

Post by beelee » Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:37 pm

Hi everyone :)
I am newbie here, I love this forum :)

Thanks aadvark for sharing Dr. Nara with us.
I am interested to have my nose revise,
not sure if Dr Nara good in doing nose implant revise?

Epxofglitter

Post by Epxofglitter » Thu, 03 Nov 2011 4:16 pm

I still not yet email him, cos i dont know what should i ask , or just email him make the appointment will do?
Hey! Perhaps you can email him to see which day would he be free? I will be staying from the 10th to 17th. If you have made up your mind to do it in dec maybe you could book somewhere around this date too? Then we could go tgt and look out for 1 another! And you might want to double check with him for his rates. He quoted me 14000bht for double eyelid + medial(epi) and an additional 10000bht for lateral. I'd even sent him my pics to seek his advice with regards to the surgeries that i want to do. & He said that lateral isn't really necessary but i think i'll go ahead with it anyway since i wouldn't mind a longer pair of eyes heh.

xxyy

Post by xxyy » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 12:34 pm

Hey! Perhaps you can email him to see which day would he be free? I will be staying from the 10th to 17th. If you have made up your mind to do it in dec maybe you could book somewhere around this date too? Then we could go tgt and look out for 1 another! And you might want to double check with him for his rates. He quoted me 14000bht for double eyelid + medial(epi) and an additional 10000bht for lateral. I'd even sent him my pics to seek his advice with regards to the surgeries that i want to do. & He said that lateral isn't really necessary but i think i'll go ahead with it anyway since i wouldn't mind a longer pair of eyes heh.[/quote]

Hi Epxofglitter,

So your surgery date is on 10th? But, is it must stay there so many days?

Epxofglitter

Post by Epxofglitter » Sat, 05 Nov 2011 11:06 pm

xxyy wrote:Hey! Perhaps you can email him to see which day would he be free? I will be staying from the 10th to 17th. If you have made up your mind to do it in dec maybe you could book somewhere around this date too? Then we could go tgt and look out for 1 another! And you might want to double check with him for his rates. He quoted me 14000bht for double eyelid + medial(epi) and an additional 10000bht for lateral. I'd even sent him my pics to seek his advice with regards to the surgeries that i want to do. & He said that lateral isn't really necessary but i think i'll go ahead with it anyway since i wouldn't mind a longer pair of eyes heh.
Hi Epxofglitter,

So your surgery date is on 10th? But, is it must stay there so many days?[/quote]

Yeah 10th dec!:) hahah I'm planning to remove my stitches over there and dr chi will only be back during the weekends. At the same time I wanna have more days to 'hide' and look less like a freakshow before coming home haha. Are you planning to do it in dec too?:)

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 06 Nov 2011 7:35 pm

@aadvark

do you think dr nara is good with natural noses? have you heard of him doing revision rhino? i have booked appointment with him to do revision rhinoplasty in january.. wonder if i should go ahead.. heard his noses are very natural is it true

xxyy

Post by xxyy » Tue, 08 Nov 2011 9:42 am

Yeah 10th dec!:) hahah I'm planning to remove my stitches over there and dr chi will only be back during the weekends. At the same time I wanna have more days to 'hide' and look less like a freakshow before coming home haha. Are you planning to do it in dec too?:)[/quote]

Hi Epxofglitter,
I am planning to do so, just only wonder about the scar after surgery...
But i just plan to stay there 2-3 days...I heard some of people the remove the stitch themselves or in the normal clinic.
Don't know end of this mth, Dr Chi free or not? and don't know Dr Chi still available for me which on 10th Dec. I think I need to email him first...
Can we remove the stitch ourselves?

distordedx

Post by distordedx » Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:45 am

i thought thailand is flooded?? those clinics are not affected???

Jassyxx

Post by Jassyxx » Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:30 pm

Hi anyone know is hatyai affected by flood too?
Im planning to do rhinoplasty , alar & chin at Dr nara clinic.
Looking for someone to join me, email me at [email protected].