Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
babyloo

Post by babyloo » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:16 am

summersunset wrote:
babyloo wrote: hello! i had my review on last tue also! I'm waiting for the medical results too. if I'm not wrong the lady told us that they will give us a call whether successful or not within 1 week. did she say something like that to you all too? cos today is exactly 1 week. and i getting very anxious. ;(
hi baby loo, most probably i saw you that day too! i thought i heard the wrong thing! i remembered her telling she will let us know within a week too! but i haven't receive any news from her either! >.< 2 other friends with me had not receive the call either! :cry:
Hey dear. Tell me if u or ur friends receive their calls ok? Thanks!!

summersunset

Post by summersunset » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:43 am

babyloo wrote:
summersunset wrote:
babyloo wrote: hello! i had my review on last tue also! I'm waiting for the medical results too. if I'm not wrong the lady told us that they will give us a call whether successful or not within 1 week. did she say something like that to you all too? cos today is exactly 1 week. and i getting very anxious. ;(
hi baby loo, most probably i saw you that day too! i thought i heard the wrong thing! i remembered her telling she will let us know within a week too! but i haven't receive any news from her either! >.< 2 other friends with me had not receive the call either! :cry:
Hey babyloo, when did ur friends receive their calls??? Till now, 3 of us haven't receive any calls either! >:(

babyloo

Post by babyloo » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:08 pm

summersunset wrote:
babyloo wrote:
summersunset wrote: hi baby loo, most probably i saw you that day too! i thought i heard the wrong thing! i remembered her telling she will let us know within a week too! but i haven't receive any news from her either! >.< 2 other friends with me had not receive the call either! :cry:
Hey babyloo, when did ur friends receive their calls??? Till now, 3 of us
haven't receive any calls either! >:(
Haven!! One of my friend received the call on Monday. I'm so worried! What's ur email for Facebook? Let's keep in contact!

Kolol Nimadus Husta

Post by Kolol Nimadus Husta » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Guys,

Being patience pays aite ... They wunt forget u all ...

:)

Vivien Z

Post by Vivien Z » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 2:00 pm

vasilysa wrote:
Vivien Z wrote:I feel like going for the 3rd Dec interview but I've lost my A-Level cert. Anyone knows whether a current uni-student id is a proof for A-level result? Thanks so much
hey you need your cert for it, they need to verify. but perhaps you can bring your o lvl cert. they accept that too
thanks gal,btw just asking, I have a mole, a rather obvious one about 3 and half fingers below my collar bone. was wondering whether the kabaya would cover it, do you know whether it will affect my interview? and i have a small mole under my left eye, outer corner of left eye, the same position as Tomie (the comic character). Will this affect my interview too? Zillion Thanks. I'm feeling really insecure now. very worried. :(

tienchin

Post by tienchin » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 2:26 pm

hi ladies and gentlemens, i know this question has been asked alot of times..

education requirments..

my situation is I have 5 N lvls + a Diploma in MDIS Tourism & Hospitality

as stated in the main site degree or diploma, but i don't know private dip like me is acceptted? anyone in the same situation as me but when through the education checks?

=D

Kolol Nimadus Husta

Post by Kolol Nimadus Husta » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 4:46 pm

tienchin wrote:hi ladies and gentlemens, i know this question has been asked alot of times..

education requirments..

as stated in the main site degree or diploma, but i don't know private dip like me is acceptted? anyone in the same situation as me but when through the education checks?

=D
Hi Tienchin , They certainly accept private diploma .... No worries.. :)

tienchin

Post by tienchin » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 5:45 pm

Kolol Nimadus Husta wrote:
tienchin wrote:hi ladies and gentlemens, i know this question has been asked alot of times..

education requirments..

=D
100% sure?
thank god.. I fear that they don't accept private dip, thats why i didnt when for any interview.. relief now..

do they look into my N lvls or just MDIS dip tourism & hospitality?

Kolol Nimadus Husta

Post by Kolol Nimadus Husta » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 6:06 pm

tienchin wrote:
Kolol Nimadus Husta wrote:

education requirments..

=D
100% sure?
thank god.. I fear that they don't accept private dip, thats why i didnt when for any interview.. relief now..

do they look into my N lvls or just MDIS dip tourism & hospitality?
They look into your Diploma ....

vasilysa

Post by vasilysa » Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:30 pm

Vivien Z wrote:
thanks gal,btw just asking, I have a mole, a rather obvious one about 3 and half fingers below my collar bone. was wondering whether the kabaya would cover it, do you know whether it will affect my interview? and i have a small mole under my left eye, outer corner of left eye, the same position as Tomie (the comic character). Will this affect my interview too? Zillion Thanks. I'm feeling really insecure now. very worried. :(
don't worry about the mole below your eye. i've friends flying with moles on their faces too lol

if it makes you feel better, from what i saw during the interview, they are more focused on your personality rather than what imperfections you have. don't worry so much, i used to worry like mad too and it was all unnecessary. i went to the interview without concealing anything (had loads of birthmarks) and got through

just remember to smile!

------------

anyway for the other girls waiting for the call, are all your availability immediate? :o

dkal

Post by dkal » Fri, 21 Oct 2011 9:50 am

education requirments..

=D
I am in the same situation as you~ i am holding a diploma in MDIS Mass Comm , went thru the cert check the previous time :)

Vivien Z

Post by Vivien Z » Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:17 am

vasilysa wrote:
Vivien Z wrote:
don't worry about the mole below your eye. i've friends flying with moles on their faces too lol

if it makes you feel better, from what i saw during the interview, they are more focused on your personality rather than what imperfections you have. don't worry so much, i used to worry like mad too and it was all unnecessary. i went to the interview without concealing anything (had loads of birthmarks) and got through

just remember to smile!

------------

anyway for the other girls waiting for the call, are all your availability immediate? :o

Thank you so much this really makes me feel better. i wanna go this time and hopefully i can get in. if i ever get in i may see you :D lol good luck to me.

summersunset

Post by summersunset » Fri, 21 Oct 2011 3:11 pm

vasilysa wrote:
Vivien Z wrote:

just remember to smile!

------------

Hi vasilysa yup our availability is immediate & all of us had received our calls ytd! :D

vasilysa

Post by vasilysa » Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:33 pm

good luck

and congratulations!! when are you guys starting training?

mine's taking forever grrr. on a bright note, no rejection letters. going 3 weeks alr!

tienchin

Post by tienchin » Mon, 24 Oct 2011 3:46 pm

need the info from ex or active sq cabin crews..

does the diploma stated include any discipline any school private/government schools? be it a 3 years course or a 6 month course..