Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Imstressed

Post by Imstressed » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 7:05 pm

This is e second day after I did my alar with Dr Chi, I realized my nose look so much uglier then before.. My nostrils look so obvious like a pig!! Tot it's supposed to make my nose look smaller? I also notice that one side is bigger den the other. Could it be due to the swelling? Someone pls help me!

Imstressed

Post by Imstressed » Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:19 pm

I also done epi with Dr chi, he mentioned he used self dissolve stitches for that. That means I can just remove the plaster on my own three days after the surgery? I can just wash my face as normal and e stitches will be gone by itself?
Pardon me but I'm really paranoid now as I try to call dr chi at e clinic but he's at putket, there is no way I can contact him and his nurse doesn't understand me at all!
I look like a freak all Alone in the hotel room, dunno what to do!
Pls help me.. Thanks!

Poppily17

Post by Poppily17 » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 1:24 pm

imstressed,

the plasters looking bandage will come off by itself after some days. not advisable to remove them on your own.

i let them come off by themselves...
nothing to worry and stress about.

but i had my stitches removed by dr chi before i came back on the 5th day.

as for your alar, it should be the swelling. give it some time to settle down first. everyone's nose looks hideous during the first few days. if you are gonna stress so much over it then it will just slow down the whole healing process.

dreams91

Post by dreams91 » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 9:17 pm

Hi Guys!!

im intending to do double eyelid in hatyai in either jan or feb but dunno which Dr to choose from! any advice from fellow forummer who had done it with any of the doctors?

another question, my nose itself doesnt have much of a bridge and it is very bulbous at the base (big and round something lyk jackie chan's nose). from wat i read in the forum it requires a tipoplasty and it is not practised by dr nara, dr chi or dr putt??

if i have sinus or sensitive nose is it still advisable to have a nose implant?

thank you very much for your help and greatly appreciate it! :)

distordedxx

Post by distordedxx » Wed, 05 Oct 2011 10:00 am

if i already have double eye lid but i want to lengthen my eyes. is there any surgery that cuts the outer corner? which doctor does that...?

MelissaTan

Surgery done in Bangkok

Post by MelissaTan » Sat, 08 Oct 2011 4:34 pm

Hi, I've recently went with this group to Bangkok where everything from transport to accommodation is taken care of. I even had my own caretaker:) Doctor was very professional and can speak english.

They do all sorts of procedure and the prices are very reasonable.

you should try sending your enquire to [email protected] to ask for the prices.

pm me if you have other enquire:)

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Sat, 08 Oct 2011 7:34 pm

Hi Everyone
I've been trying to contact dr kunachak from Yoskarn Clinic in BKK.
It has been a week and I sent them 2 emails but did not receive any replies from them.
Does anyone know how I can contact him?
Thanks.

cherrybomb

Post by cherrybomb » Sun, 09 Oct 2011 12:14 pm

anyone heading over to hatyai 2nd week of november?

im going up to see dr chi for ba n buccal removal.

Epxofglitter

Post by Epxofglitter » Mon, 10 Oct 2011 3:25 am

Imstressed wrote:This is e second day after I did my alar with Dr Chi, I realized my nose look so much uglier then before.. My nostrils look so obvious like a pig!! Tot it's supposed to make my nose look smaller? I also notice that one side is bigger den the other. Could it be due to the swelling? Someone pls help me!
Imstressed, did you go to hatyai alone? Is it safe? Hope you are recovering well for now:)

bao2

hii

Post by bao2 » Mon, 10 Oct 2011 9:56 am

anan0606 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:
leggybabe wrote:Anan,

I have schdueled for epi with Dr. Chi too on next week.
I am so nervous and scared, can you share more on your epi procedure please?

Is the immediate wound very bad?
So Dr. Chi will sew up the epi wound or some
I will be going back to work on the 3rd day, hopefully the swelling by then..

Can I get your help to email me the immediate after photos to me at [email protected] :)

Thank you so much for your kindness!!
I dont have the after ops pics, i've just emailed you my 8th day post op pic!
immediate wound very bad?
- the wound is covered with small small white pieces of 'something like sticker'
going back to work on the 3rd day, hopefully the swelling by then
- i doubt the swelling will subside much on the 3rd day but you might want to buy Sinecch to minimize on the bruising and swelling.
Thank you for your compliment via email. (i reply you here so i can also share my experience for all to see)

I am not sure which method Dr Chi used. It doesnt matter to me at that point of time since i know i am still going to do it anyway.

Dr Chi's english is perfectly fine, we might have difficulties understanding his accent only. He is indeed a nice Dr. He doesnt pressure you to do anymore then u ask for and explain all my questions patiently.

Even for my BA, i actually wanted a C but after measurement and some issue about my breast tissue, he recommend a B for me and i took his advise. I'm glad i took his advise thus i am well and able to get out of bed the 2nd day.

Since you have done double eyelid before, dont need to be nervous or scared, it is almost the same procedure.

Wish you speedy recovery after the ops.

hihi may i noe hw much u pay for ur BA?

anan0606

Re: hii

Post by anan0606 » Mon, 10 Oct 2011 4:15 pm

bao2 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:
anan0606 wrote: I dont have the after ops pics, i've just emailed you my 8th day post op pic!
immediate wound very bad?
- the wound is covered with small small white pieces of 'something like sticker'
going back to work on the 3rd day, hopefully the swelling by then
- i doubt the swelling will subside much on the 3rd day but you might want to buy Sinecch to minimize on the bruising and swelling.
Thank you for your compliment via email. (i reply you here so i can also share my experience for all to see)

I am not sure which method Dr Chi used. It doesnt matter to me at that point of time since i know i am still going to do it anyway.

Dr Chi's english is perfectly fine, we might have difficulties understanding his accent only. He is indeed a nice Dr. He doesnt pressure you to do anymore then u ask for and explain all my questions patiently.

Even for my BA, i actually wanted a C but after measurement and some issue about my breast tissue, he recommend a B for me and i took his advise. I'm glad i took his advise thus i am well and able to get out of bed the 2nd day.

Since you have done double eyelid before, dont need to be nervous or scared, it is almost the same procedure.

Wish you speedy recovery after the ops.

hihi may i noe hw much u pay for ur BA?
Thanks for compliments.
For my eyes, I went to Dr Chi. I did both, it was 14,000baht for both dbl eyelid+epi.
Until today, the double eyelid scar is healing very well, epi still a little red and raised but can cover with make-up.

(I'll reply your pm to me here so we can share all the info with others).
For BA, i spent 50,000baht. It it not hard and my husband said it feels natural. Till date, some part of the breast is still numb.

Bjork7

Dr. Chi in December

Post by Bjork7 » Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:22 am

Hello all,

I've been a silent reader of this thread for a while.
Recently I've decided to do a mommy makeover (breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck).
After reading people's experiences and contacting a few surgeons, I've decided to go ahead with Dr. Chi.
I'm scheduled to have the surgeries done on 9th December.

Could anyone who did tummy tuck in Hatyai share their stories, please :)
I've found quite a few who did BA, but not really breast lift nor tummy tuck.

Cheers!

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:22 pm

Anyone have experience extrusion? When I pull down my skin, I notice a dent in my tip. Anyone can give some opinions?

Confidenceboost

newbie here

Post by Confidenceboost » Tue, 11 Oct 2011 7:32 pm

Hello guys,

I'm new here and i am actually planning to go bkk at the end of november to have double eyelid/lateral/epi and nose job done. My dad has connections who recommended Dr.Surasit from bangmod hospital. Does anyone know if he's good? I'm really scared as this is my first time(and hopefully last) doing plastic surgery and i want to gather as many info as possible!

Cheers!

MelissaTan

Post by MelissaTan » Wed, 12 Oct 2011 1:48 am

Hi Confidenceboost,

I just came back from bangkok.

Done my nose job with Dr Kai... He is very professional.. He gets invited to singapore every now and then to do join operation due to his expertise..

Anyway the nose job only cost me about $650 bucks. I saved so much and I am really satisfied with the results:)

You can email to [email protected], they are very good and organize groups of people to go bangkok together for a makeover tour.. I went with a girl who did a boob job and we became good friends ever since:)