Singapore Expats

Language and friends

Want to learn a new language? Find someone who can help here.
Darp

Language and friends

Post by Darp » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:02 am

Hi there,
I am a native Chinese speaker. I am interested in doing language exchange with anyone who is interested in learning Chinese. I am also interested in meeting new people and sharing experiences of living abroad over a cup of coffee or a nice meal. You can contact me at: [email protected]
Last edited by Darp on Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

scarlett2229

Post by scarlett2229 » Mon, 22 Aug 2011 2:59 pm

Hi there ...

I am an overseas chinese of mix parentage, lived in a few countries before: LA and Shanghai before moving to Singapore with my husband ... I am currently not working so free to meet up for coffee or meal and would like to meet new like minded friends ....

Let me know if you are interested to meet me ... my email is [email protected] ....

Cheers,
Scarlett

Darp

Post by Darp » Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Scarlett,

I got your PM. It seems that you didn't get my email which was sent to you a while ago. I don't have enough posts so I can't PM you. Email me: [email protected]

Cheers

chanhdip

Post by chanhdip » Fri, 23 Sep 2011 8:55 pm

Hello!!

I am a 28yr female - British Born Chinese arrived in SG on Sunday from Manchester, UK!

I am very keen to learn Mandarin and interested in a Language exchange.
I was born and grew up in the UK so I am a native speaker.

Open to meeting new people to hang out or explore the city as I havent had a chance to venture much yet!
I like most things: food, travelling, shopping, music, activities (altho admittdly ts been too long since I've been in a gym!) and happy to meet for casual coffee/dinner.

Chanh

Darp

Post by Darp » Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:05 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. I am happy to meet up and teach you mandarin. Email me when you are free to meet. [email protected]

cheers