Singapore Expats

Teeth Whitening

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
mook

Post by mook » Tue, 02 Aug 2011 5:53 pm

Hi gf,

Am keen in whitening as well. Could you PM me your clinic? Am new here and am unable to do PM.

justlucky

hi gf

Post by justlucky » Fri, 05 Aug 2011 1:08 pm

can you pm me. location and some information of ur clinic im interested in getting my teeth whiten =)

Skybluez17

Post by Skybluez17 » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 8:34 pm

Hi gf could you email me
ur clinic info to me? Interested in whitening my teeth.
and what are the rates?
here's my email: [email protected]

Yx.t

Post by Yx.t » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:51 pm

Hi gf! Can u send me ur company details and the pricing for the teeth whitening?? My email is [email protected]
Hope to get a reply from u soon!!! =))

gf
Regular
Regular

teeth whitening

Post by gf » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 3:02 pm

JackDaniels wrote:I've done the at home treatments.

Crest whitestrips worked but when I first began to whiten my teeth it made them look streaky.

Tried another at home system with the whitening trays and whitening gel. It worked quite well and have been ordering refills since. The company I ordered from was Novawhite and I think they are actually based out of Singapore.
Just to clarify the above:
The whitening trays will have to be customised i.e. they have to be shaped such that they fit over your teeth evenly. Obviously everyone's teeth alignment, shape, position etc are all different, so you cant have a standard ideal tray for everyone.

carino

Post by carino » Wed, 24 Aug 2011 2:32 pm

Hello gf,
am impressed by your professionalism and generosity in sharing your expertise here. Would you mind emailing me your clinic address,website and the cost of whitening teeth for take home kit and in-office session? My email is [email protected]. Thanks very much.
Love,
Carino.C

sarahlp

Post by sarahlp » Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:38 pm

Hi! I would also love the details of your clinic. Thanks so much. [email protected]

moldie

Post by moldie » Mon, 26 Sep 2011 5:59 am

hey gf,

guess i wld love to know more of your teeth whitening services & costs.. wld i be a suitable candidate if i have sensitive teeth and receding gums?

im very concern about damaging whatever that is left of my teeth's enamel. greatly appreciated!

[email protected]

Horizon

Post by Horizon » Tue, 27 Sep 2011 1:12 am

Hi gf, my teeth is in dire help and am keen to whiten it. Will greatly appeciate if you can email me your contact details of your clinic and the different whitening services. I saw one of the very early posts on zoom II. If you can advise me on the cost too, that will be great. My email is [email protected]

Thanks loads.

asee

Post by asee » Fri, 30 Sep 2011 9:50 pm

Hi gf, i like to have my teeth whithening done with yourself as well. Appreciate if you could include me in your clinic detail too. Thanks in advance! Email: [email protected]

asee

Post by asee » Sun, 02 Oct 2011 7:57 pm

Hi, anyone with gf's clinic detail, will appreciate if you could share it with me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

gf
Regular
Regular

Post by gf » Tue, 04 Oct 2011 9:34 am

moldie wrote:hey gf,

guess i wld love to know more of your teeth whitening services & costs.. wld i be a suitable candidate if i have sensitive teeth and receding gums?

im very concern about damaging whatever that is left of my teeth's enamel. greatly appreciated!

[email protected]
hi there,
Just to address your concerns...
Whitening would not damage your teeth's enamel. It doesn't change the structural or chemical composition of your teeth, and in fact, teeth whitening is recognised as the safest aesthetic dental procedure available.

Unfortunately, the fact that it doesn't change the teeth structure also means that whitening procedures are not permanent in nature, which is why you need a take home maintenance kit to maintain it indefinitely.

While it is a completely safe procedure, it also can be quite sensitive, especially so if you have receding gums as the roots of the teeth might be exposed. Your dentist would have a way to protect the root of the teeth prior to whitening, so it'll be less sensitive.
Other strategies include using anti-sensitive medication (eg. fluoride therapy, tooth mousse) 1 week prior to whitening, as well as taking a suitable painkiller prior to whitening.

Just a side note:
Check with your dentist why are your gums receding. It might be better to halt any receding gums before doing whitening.
Primary dental health is needed before any aesthetic/cosmetic dental procedures.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
GF

acquilara

Post by acquilara » Wed, 05 Oct 2011 5:09 am

hi gf,

i will like to have the address and prices of teeth whitening of your clinic... please pm me the details...

jamnbutter

Post by jamnbutter » Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:30 am

hi all, am interested in zoom! laser teeth whitening.. any places to recommend?? pls pm me!

jupewr

Post by jupewr » Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:30 pm

Hi GF,

Can email\PM me your Clinic Address and price range for Whitening Services, please? 8-) Thank you very much. 8-)