Singapore Expats

Need advice -- [UPDATE: No longer needed]

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:37 am

nakatago wrote: Hmmm....that could work as a movie or as a miniseries! Where's the ex-copper who moved here to work in television?
I was thinking the exact same thing! Wah coincidence :o

You know, like an Indian version of Friends based in Singapore. Each episode could feature someone (non-Indian) getting really dicked-over. It would be 'so real, so hilarious'!

hehehe...

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sat, 24 Sep 2011 8:09 am

Hey Guys,

Its almost a month i penned down to reply, but still i see replies. I have some good news for me. My contract is extened for one more year and i am almost in the getting the judgement passed in my favour in one of cases.

What ever comments you passed against me is not going to get my energy down. I proved that i never intended to run away. One day i will pen down that debt is over. That wll surely happen. Its you guys gave me more publicity and support offline.

Dont try or never to be arrongant. Try to guide people as much as you can. Calling someone scam ....blah blah...what did u guys earn?

@ AZP....Dil desi blog mail which u publised here shows the mental value of your selves. Anna was super hero with the support he got. that mail has nothing to do with expat form. It shows ur character...Dont try to do again and even if do, i dont mind...coz i have lot other things to do other than this forum

@sundaymorning staple-i asked u what better u did for your community and country other than being moderator of this forum. U just ignored the messages , u didnt have answers

@ so called director, jr8---thanks for comments...good too see so many comments for me and 6k plus views..i dont want to get in to arguments. ,my probs will fade away soon...

my energy levels is got high with your comments. credit goes to all the guys who posted for me...thanks alot.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Sat, 24 Sep 2011 9:07 am

So it is as bad that you had to come over here and tell everyone how good it is and how much they involuntarily contributed to your triumph hopping you will piss everybody off. But methinks you are again wrong. Nobody wishes you anything bad. TBP and brutally honest, NGaS.

sriks_21

Post by sriks_21 » Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:56 am

do u mean to say that i shdnt be coming back....come on....the advise u guys gave as stupid....one asked to commit suicide and other asked me to run away...these are stupid comments....i came back to prove that the comments given by many were wrong...althought my problem not solved...but i can see the way how to get sort out...it not in my forum...i see lot of forums where moderators have upper hand than user discussion. moderators shd give their valuable advise and not teaing or commting...seems kiddish way the forum was acting. i have no harsh feelings on anyone ...when ur too stressed out ad option drained out, u will have to find a way...fyi-no one gave me money nor i accepted some one who willining gave. i want to prove some people that anyone who is in prob can overcome any sitation.....i dont want to argue on this...i came back to inform u guys...u can write n number of comments which is not going to bother me ....pls dont interpet in my other topics

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:52 pm

sriks_21 wrote:
@sundaymorning staple-i asked u what better u did for your community and country other than being moderator of this forum. U just ignored the messages , u didnt have answers
sriks_21,

I ignored the messages simply because you were too lazy to try to get to know your antagonists by doing research on this forum. My donations to the forum, community, this and a couple of other countries are pretty much an open book here. It is all here for anyone to read should they want to. (albeit it's a lot of reading) You are welcome back, but if you keep coming in and trying to rehash your past over and over, I cannot guarantee that you won't get flamed again. You wanted us to know, but the problem is we don't know the truth from fiction in your case. I have seen that you are trying to interact across multiple forums/threads and you seem to sound better so I guess we'll just see how it goes.......
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers