Singapore Expats

Foreigners Why Do You Have to Come to Singapore?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Foreigners Why Do You Have to Come to Singapore?

Post by JayCee » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 6:49 pm

sp4hsc1 wrote:
JayCee wrote:
sp4hsc1 wrote:Seriously, what make you come here? Did anyone force you to come or anything? I wish to know.

Cause I am someone who is xenophobic.
I came here to sh*g your women, take your jobs, and laugh at your culture.

Happy?

:roll:

One thing you should remember is that if no foreigners come to Singapore the McDonalds in terminal 2 will close down and you'll be out of a job.
Lol.... sure you are welcome to patronise the Mcdonalds here.

Poor souls abandoning your homeland to go elsewhere.... Its sure tough.
Well you would say that, if I eat in your establishment you might get to keep your job :wink:

It is very tough here, so tough that I had to buy a wheelbarrow to carry around all the cash that I take from Singaporeans' rice bowls as it's too heavy to put in my pockets
I HAVE MASTERS!

bluenose
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluenose » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 7:07 pm

It is such a shame some people are so narrow minded towards other people eh?
He is probably a teenager with narrow minded low paid parents who constantly complain but do nothing about it.....
Why can't he have an open mind and be proud so many people want to live in his home country....a country where there is no social welfare, so they are coming for other reasons.....
He also probably feels suppressed and hates the discipline of Singapore....
I think LKY states....Singaporeans complain too much...I think he has made a great country and really knows his people :wink:

For me....I love living here, although I work overseas mostly as the salaries for my job in Singapore are not too hot....
My partner is an open minded Singaporean, does not like shopping as a hobby, does not think money is the be all and end all....there are a few about :wink:
Don't complain, don't be bitter...wasted energy, just get off your arse and do something!

brittanny
Regular
Regular

Post by brittanny » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 7:47 pm

sp4hsc1 wrote:Seriously, what make you come here? Did anyone force you to come or anything? I wish to know.

did you get tire posting your comments at yahoo web news (http://sg.yahoo.com/); and now trying to stir a pot of curry here?

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 8:03 pm

brittanny wrote:

did you get tire posting your comments at yahoo web news (http://sg.yahoo.com/); and now trying to stir a pot of curry here?
Good call. Google the user-name - it's revealing. The bitter 30 year old virgin.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 8:04 pm

:lol: :cool: \:D/
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 8:13 pm

:lol:

p.s. Damn why couldn't he have showed up around Friday morning.... just in time for weekend of fun...

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 9:59 pm

Try the hospital for a magic pill! or you could even move to a deserted island and be the first to start the xenophobic mad hatters club.

I have some home made dolls for sticking pins in if it will help, a friend of mine from the Caribbean Islands guarantees they work! I can really understand your problem as I come from UKS United Khromosome Society

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:19 pm

seeing as as you wrote it, "I'm Clueless"?
sp4hsc1 wrote:
JR8 wrote:'...IC...'

Local language issit?
Well, it depends on how you interpret it.
JR8 wrote:
brittanny wrote: did you get tire posting your comments at yahoo web news (http://sg.yahoo.com/)
Good call. Google the user-name - it's revealing. The bitter 30 year old virgin.
More likely, "I'm Celibate"

Manthink
Regular
Regular

Post by Manthink » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:44 am

brittanny wrote:

I think OP just did that and succeeded. :P

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 7:03 am

You've been here long enough to know when our pot gets stirred. This sure didn't do anything. Fizzled out before it even got started. :(

Now me?

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 8:16 am

JR8 wrote:
brittanny wrote:

This is what never cease to amaze me. Countless examples of people doing something questionable and not getting this idea of changing their nicks. In many cases there must be a link I guess. I even managed to get once the intentions of our former landlords (in one specific subject) just googling out their email. Unbelievable.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 8:35 am

And in that light...

"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 9:03 am

Both? :-k

Calmday
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Calmday » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 9:05 am

sp4hsc1 wrote:Lol... But me not into sex also lar. I do not engage in pre marital sex. ITs a sin.

Me actually into more interesting things like cars... I feel its more fun than piak piak.
Hahaaahahaaa ROTFLMAO.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:19 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Both? :-k
Boolean logic is fun:

0 OR 0 = 0
1 OR 0 = 1
0 OR 1 = 1
1 OR 1 = 1
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."