Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Sun, 28 Aug 2011 5:40 am

teng1109 wrote:
aquarius1502 wrote:
Got my timetable and wasnt granted subject exemption for one sub.
Pissed.
The earliest I can fly over is on 24 Dec but the airfare is ridiculously over-priced during the last two weeks of dec!
Jetstar charging one way S$300.
I'm not gg to pay that kind of fare.
:((
Don't be pissed nah hahas(: Things are just the way it is(:.. furthermore you got a surgery to attend to(:
Oh!! my friend is going there on the 25th and she book during May for December's flight with tigerair.. to and fro is $160 with Airport tax and gst included. That period got sale but i couldnt buy tgt cause I'm not sure when my holiday starts till today.. Jetstar really ex![/quote]

Haha yea
Cause budget u book alr cannot back-out so have to triple cmf first
I even went to appeal but still unsuccessful..
Haiss
I think I will have to push back my plan..
Meanwhile, I'll get braces done first. :)

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:43 am

Hi all, today is my 3rd day post surgery for my nose and chin. I had quite serious bruising on my below eye. So tempted to c my result after 5 days the plaster can be taken out. If I'm able, will post before and after photo to share with you all! Hope I can get what I wan.

At the same time, I did purchase sinnecch with Rachel. She is nice and helpful. Although my shipment is later two days, but finally the parcel reached safely.

guagua

Post by guagua » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:57 am

Amaratine thanks for your reply ! Do update us when u have fully recovered from buccal fat pad removal , whether it's worth doing it a not. Cause to remove fad from buccal is the same price as doing one part lipo. Hehe
I really look forward to buccal if I can get the suck straw face . Lol!

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:15 am

The doctor is very skillful and experience. I did for both rhino and chin for about 45 mins only! I was felt curious when the nurse told me the rhino is about 10mins, but after that it's not so fast as I got inject fillers and the doctor need to clean up before the implant fix in.
My nose is no pain at all before or after surgery, It's thank god. However, it bruise very seriously. My face can be describe as what previously forummer was said as avatar with plaster on the face:p I wonder the small rhino implant will make my bridge higher or not - -'' some more, I had swallow the fillers inside my mouth when the surgery goes. It's so disgusting but I had told to do so.

For my chin, it's reali pain like gosh compare with nose. I had to take 2 pain killers just after my surgery. And until now, it's stil pain. I can slightly see my chin shape with the plaster cover on it. It might be nice, right???

Besides, I would share the clinic with u all. The clinic is like a normal house in hat yai. About 80's house in Malaysia. The nurse couldnt speak English nor mandarin, but the doctor do speak both. The surgery room is so old fashion with old and simple surgery facilities. U won't feel very cold like others surgery room that u imagine, u keen to felt very warm while the surgery(:
But, I'm going for skilful surgeon instead of the facilities. Hahahaz

The surgeon did not let u choose the implant, as he have no fix shape implant to give u. He will cut the size that suit u with a piece of silicone block. However, u can show him the picture that u want and he will try his best to do for u. I did show him angelababy nose, he said it's too high on the bridge and might cause extruction. So he dun suggest me to do da same.:(

I can say the surgeon is nice, listen to what u want and give advice with u. The most important thing is experienced and skilful. If u r concerning about comfort facilities, u can ignore wat I said:)

noranau

Post by noranau » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:41 pm

Can someone recommend a decent hotel in Hat Yai? Lee Gardens is fully booked :(

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Mon, 29 Aug 2011 7:45 pm

noranau wrote:Can someone recommend a decent hotel in Hat Yai? Lee Gardens is fully booked :(
I stayed at V.L Hatyai hotel and is quite pleased.
10mins walk from lee garden and kim yong market is just opp.
Ard S$35 per night.
:)

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:12 pm

Because i am worried about post surgery care and infection, i email Dr JJ chua and was told chin implant will take only 20 min and cost around 5K++...

how long was your chin implant? After reading all the posts, seems like chin implant is very painful... :???: how will you guys compare the pain of chin implant to?
like fire burn? or mosquito bite?

cseet

Post by cseet » Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:36 pm

Does Dr Chi do breast implant or lipo with fat injection into the breast?

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 31 Aug 2011 5:59 pm

gaga101 wrote:
8th day post ops....
I was in Hatyai for 1 week. 1st day op & 6th day removed stitches but Dr Chi said we can actually come back to Singapore and remove the stitches ourselves. I am back to work on the 7th day. I have a friend who went back to work on the 3rd day itself.
I took Sinecch for the swelling and bruising but lazy to icepack hence i think i am still swelling a little.
I wanted to upload my eye pic but dont know how to do so.
I would like to go for the surgery as well but I only have a week to rest.
Can u please email me your picture anan?....[email protected]
many thanks to u
Sorry for the late reply, I think i missed your msg.
I've emailed you my before surgery, 11th day and 3 week post ops photo.

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 31 Aug 2011 6:13 pm

teng1109 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:
teng1109 wrote: Can i have your pics too?(: thanks want to see dr chi's work..
dont know if i should choose yanhee or dr chi.. :???:

my email is [email protected] (: thanks alot!!
Hi teng1109,
I've emailed you my 8th & 11th day post ops. (today is my 11th day).

Thanks a lot anan0606 (: You really look very pretty and the work of Dr Chi's look so precised and flawless..May i ask how much did you spend in total for the dbl eyelid+epi surgery? What method did you do for the dbl eyelid? (: Is it possible to merge dbl eyelid+epi+lateral? And can we be under GA for the whole procedure? (:
Thankyou so much! really appreciate your photos. (:
Hi teng,
I've spent 14,000baht for dbl eyelid+epi. I dont know which method was used and i didnt ask because i am very sure i will still proceed to do it no matter which method he use.
dbl eyelid+epi is both done at the same time, i am not sure about lateral.
Actually i am not sure if i am under LA or GA. I was awake before he ended the stitching, i can feel the last stitches but it wasnt painful at all. I am not sure if he knows i am awake so i made a moan sound to let him know.
Last edited by anan0606 on Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Louisa.

Post by Louisa. » Wed, 31 Aug 2011 8:39 pm

Qqsk wrote:Hi all, today is my 3rd day post surgery for my nose and chin. I had quite serious bruising on my below eye. So tempted to c my result after 5 days the plaster can be taken out. If I'm able, will post before and after photo to share with you all! Hope I can get what I wan.

At the same time, I did purchase sinnecch with Rachel. She is nice and helpful. Although my shipment is later two days, but finally the parcel reached safely.
Hope to hear good news from you about your nose and chin !

Btw, is Rachel from Singapore? How much does sineech cost and how long was the shipment?
guagua wrote:Amaratine thanks for your reply ! Do update us when u have fully recovered from buccal fat pad removal , whether it's worth doing it a not. Cause to remove fad from buccal is the same price as doing one part lipo. Hehe
I really look forward to buccal if I can get the suck straw face . Lol!
Hey, I'm also looking into facial liposuction and buccal fat removal, and I'm 21 this year! Have you decided on the surgeon already ??

Thanks,
Louisa

guagua

Post by guagua » Fri, 02 Sep 2011 2:19 pm

I just call up dr chi clinic . His nurse just told me he is back to hatyai on 3,4 ,17,18 sep.So I guess most likely he will be back to the Clinic on weekend. I am going to do buccal fat pad removal on one of the Sunday, anyone wanna join me? Back on the same day

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:39 pm

how would you know if you are a suitable candidate for alarplasty? I have no intention of doing implant but would like to make my nose smaller.

but some doctors advise against alarplasty alone as it might make the tip looks bulbous.

I don't want my nose to end up like cynthia koh's nose...

anan0606

After double eyelid+Epi surgery recovery photos

Post by anan0606 » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 2:36 pm

Dear All,
I have been receiving request to see my after surgery photos so now i try to upload it here to share with all of you .

Edited post.... To to update my latest Pic @ 3mths.

Above both not photoshop, it is just the setting of the brightness.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(BEFORE SURGERY)

(BEFORE SURGERY)

(11TH DAY POST OPS)

(3 WEEKS POST OPS)

(3 WEEKS POST OPS - CLOSE UP). Can see obvious bump and epi scar

(4 WEEKS POST OPS)

[/img]
Last edited by anan0606 on Thu, 03 Nov 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:28 pm

Hi anan0606..

Your eyes look so good..! I am so tempted to do it too. Done the stitch method last year and one of the stitch is visible on my eyelid. Haiz.. Like to ask u some questions:

1) Is stitch removal painful ? Sounds like a dumb qn but I am getting more sensitive to pain as I go older :p

2) How long then are u able to look normal ? As in back to work/ go out w/o obvious swelling ?

4) Can the epi scar be hidden thru foundation ? Is it very obvious ?

Thanks a million =)