Singapore Expats

Botox Jaw Reduction

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mmkk

Botox Jaw Reduction

Post by mmkk » Wed, 27 Jul 2011 2:46 pm

Hi, I've read somewhere in the forums about Botox Jaw Reduction at the Aesthetic Clinic in Amara. Wondering if anyone has had any experiences there?

I've gone for consultation at TCS with Dr. Tiffany Yang. She quoted $800 for the first round and the 2nd, $500. But I'm not sure if she's good because there aren't any reviews anywhere.

My jaw isn't very boxy... i think, so I'm not sure if there'd be much difference / if its worth spending so much money on it. Anyone suggestions?

alacemessi

Post by alacemessi » Sat, 27 Aug 2011 6:33 pm

Frankly speaking no experience about it. because I went for Orthognathic surgery but it was for the correct alignment of the jaws. As per my knowledge botox Jaw reduction is for reducing the width of the jaws.

distordedx

Post by distordedx » Sun, 16 Oct 2011 3:29 pm

have anyone done jaw botox at Prive? i called up and they said the price is 850sgd for first session and she offered a package to me. 4 session at 2400sgd. i asked abt the units/ml used. she just said that the doctor will assess how much is needed during consultation. and consultation is 50sgd but if youre doing it right away it will be waived off.

how about YUME? or what other clinic is recommended for botox jaw?
i came to know abt these two cause of those bloggers... not sure if its really effective though.