Singapore Expats

I'm new!! Female from the Uk!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
captainstrange

up for that

Post by captainstrange » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 6:19 pm

From the UK too, and up for meeting expats too, currently in City hall, so let me know. Time and places, and will be there.

Dav123

Post by Dav123 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:25 pm

Hey, I'm a 26 m from the UK! Moved here last week for work and am pretty much the same boat as you! If you'd like to catch up, PM me or reply!

I've literally no idea about this place ad currently walk round and round malls lost! Foods cheap though!

All the best

captainstrange

Post by captainstrange » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:31 pm

Dav123 wrote:Hey, I'm a 26 m from the UK! Moved here last week for work and am pretty much the same boat as you! If you'd like to catch up, PM me or reply!

I've literally no idea about this place ad currently walk round and round malls lost! Foods cheap though!

All the best
Just sent you PM.

Dav123

Post by Dav123 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:41 pm

[quote="captainstrange"][quote="Dav123"]Hey, I'm a 26 m from the UK! Moved here last week for work and am pretty much the same boat as you! If you'd like to catch up, PM me or reply!

All the best[/quote]

Just sent you PM.[/quote]

Captain strange... Not able to pm back. Sure. Was going to head out and watch Liverpool vs arsenal. Heading to chimes. Cell no is. 93535673.

Text if you are keen. Should be able to make the 2nd half at least....!

captainstrange

Post by captainstrange » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:43 pm

Dav123 wrote:
captainstrange wrote:
Dav123 wrote:Hey, I'm a 26 m from the UK! Moved here last week for work and am pretty much the same boat as you! If you'd like to catch up, PM me or reply!

All the best
Just sent you PM.
Captain strange... Not able to pm back. Sure. Was going to head out and watch Liverpool vs arsenal. Heading to chimes. Cell no is. 93535673.

Superb be up for watching a bit of footie. I have not got cell yet. Only UK mobs. Im in city hall, lets get a meeting point and time and then meet u there and go from there. Btw where is chimes?

Dav123

Post by Dav123 » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:49 pm

[quote="captainstrange"][quote="Dav123"][quote="captainstrange"][quote="Dav123"]Hey, I'm a 26 m from the UK! Moved here last week for work and am pretty much the same boat as you! If you'd like to catch up, PM me or reply!

All the best[/quote]

Just sent you PM.[/quote]

Text if you are keen. Should be able to make the 2nd half at least....![/quote]

Superb be up for watching a bit of footie. I have not got cell yet. Only UK mobs. Im in city hall, lets get a meeting point and time and then meet u there and go from there. Btw where is chimes?[/quote]

Ok. Let's say exit A of city hall MRT station. Top of the escalator at 8.30?

captainstrange

Post by captainstrange » Sat, 20 Aug 2011 7:51 pm

SORTED. I will have blue t-shirt on and grey camo shorts and white shoes!! Btw im Indian so make it easier for you to spot me

captainstrange

Post by captainstrange » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 8:55 pm

Dav123 wrote:
captainstrange wrote:
Dav123 wrote: Captain strange... Not able to pm back. Sure. Was going to head out and watch Liverpool vs arsenal. Heading to chimes. Cell no is. 93535673.

Superb be up for watching a bit of footie. I have not got cell yet. Only UK mobs. Im in city hall, lets get a meeting point and time and then meet u there and go from there. Btw where is chimes?
Ok. Let's say exit A of city hall MRT station. Top of the escalator at 8.30?
Up for doing anything this week? I PM you, you got my email right?? I'll call you tmw