Singapore Expats

Why women’s libidos simply don’t match up to men’s...?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
saturdaynitespecial

Why women’s libidos simply don’t match up to men’s...?

Post by saturdaynitespecial » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 8:12 pm

It's not exactly rocket science. It has been debated endlessly and in various platforms and forums. It has caused many marriage breakdowns. What else is news??? Men don''t seem to have enough of it ....more than his other half.

It has been said that "Men, generally speaking, only want to know when to do it.... whereas women in general want to know why they are doing it?

In work-mad Singapore, men with high libido tend to stray; while your other half will tend to intone; " not tonite, dear" and "...use it as a black mail...."[
i] to get what she wants.[/i]

An interesting link to the topic....

http://tambapress.com/sex-id-rather-hav ... p-to-mens/

Last edited by saturdaynitespecial on Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gravida
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Copulation vs Celibacy... Facts of life ...

Post by gravida » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 9:01 pm

Yes, the one and only.

Oh, how nice that you have edited your initial post :roll:

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sun, 21 Aug 2011 9:05 pm

I'll spare everyone the trouble:
"Singapore sucks."
"Well, yeah, but you foreigners should just leave and go back to where you came from if you don't like it here."
"Wait. How did we end up with this?"
"Singapore corporate culture."
"You suck."
"You suck more."

QED
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

enginette
Regular
Regular

Re: Why women’s libidos simply don’t match up to men’s...?

Post by enginette » Sun, 28 Aug 2011 8:25 pm

saturdaynitespecial wrote:
In work-mad Singapore, men with high libido tend to stray; while your other half will tend to intone; " not tonite, dear" and "...use it as a black mail...."
I think because those men don't know how to please women properly. Put it this way, if you go to a restaurant that has really awesome food you will probably eat there again and again and again... if the food was bland, with small portions, not particularly tasty or satisfying, why would you go back there?

Then your husband starts eating at another restuarant by himself when he could've worked harder to find a better restaurant you both enjoy. But no it's the women's fault of course...she is just never hungry.
DD

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 01 Sep 2011 3:57 am

Actually it's almost always a mismatch of vagina's and dickheads! :lol: Then you have the hormone difference!

Men and women are not meant to be faithful to one, it's only the cultural divide that slows promiscuous behaviour down and the thought that we are all in love, until something better comes along! Self preservation of ones bloodline is a survival instinct to some. :lol:

I've only one son, and i wouldn't mind a football team :lol: I'm a good catholic