Singapore Expats

Want more advice on Citizenship in Singapore

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:32 pm

Says it's a TOR node. Bastard could be anywhere.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

superProgrammer

Post by superProgrammer » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:34 pm

Ok guys. You are great. Im the same "RalphVR" you banned from the Forum just coz i deleted one of my posts.
Just wanted to create some replies thats all.

Jaycee even called me an @rsehole for deleting my own post.. i duno how u ppl can be so rude.

superProgrammer

Post by superProgrammer » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:35 pm

nakatago wrote:Says it's a TOR node. Bastard could be anywhere.
And Im not on TOR on any bullshit kinda thing.
im on normal browser, normal network. im not so techie!
Last edited by superProgrammer on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:36 pm

superProgrammer wrote:Ok guys. You are great. Im the same "RalphVR" you banned from the Forum just coz i deleted one of my posts.

Jaycee even called me an @rsehole for deleting my own post.. i duno how u ppl can be so rude.
But you've jusy proven yourself to be an @rsehole though, so in retrospect I was right wasn't I?
I HAVE MASTERS!

superProgrammer

Post by superProgrammer » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:37 pm

JayCee wrote:
superProgrammer wrote:Ok guys. You are great. Im the same "RalphVR" you banned from the Forum just coz i deleted one of my posts.

But you've jusy proven yourself to be an @rsehole though, so in retrospect I was right wasn't I?
No you're not.. this is the only way I could satisfy my ego a lil bit.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:38 pm

You petulant child.

superProgrammer

Post by superProgrammer » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:39 pm

nakatago wrote:

You petulant child.
Oh thanks big boss..

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 5:41 pm

One thing about it, if he's actually here in Singapore and he's only making 1650 basic, he's on a WP so he can completely forget about citizenship. However, he could be working under a scam arrangement with some dodgy employer and kicking back to the employer.

Interesting thing is RalphVR as well as about 8 or 10 more running through the same server, most with only one post. The majority look local though. Could he be working with MS and not be all that good to realize he's going through a proxy in China?

Again, probably not that good as in his earlier incarnation as RalphVR, he indicated that he's had 9 jobs in 3 years. Must not be very good.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

FaeLLe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by FaeLLe » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 6:13 pm

Guys stop feeding this troll. Lets stop feeding this guy with garbage to post.

Someone should close this thread...

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Fri, 19 Aug 2011 6:38 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Not only is he a troll, he's posting from MS Corp proxy server in China. He's having you all on and you are swallowing it hook, line & sinker. :lol:
Shhhh.... let's see how far we can roll it

jdanthony77

Post by jdanthony77 » Tue, 15 Nov 2011 2:30 pm

You guys are evil. Funny, but evil.

@ SuperProgrammer : Singapore immigration laws are much more lenient for people who have studied in-country. That is why they offered you PR the moment you started work.

I would suggest you TRY and apply for citizenship. I don't know how much things have changed, but it used to be relatively easy if you've spent some years there (I'm guessing you've spent at least 7 years there?) and the government recognises you as a contributor to society/the economy.

Don't worry about a letter from India. Your EMPLOYER needs to get the application endorsed. Check MOM website for more information.

If you don't try, you ain't never gonna know.

As a final note, this is all I am going to say on the matter. The information is out there, it is up to you to go get it. I will not provide step-by-step guidelines.

Good luck.
The pistol now as prophet, the bullet some kind of lord and king, but pain is the only promise that this so-called savior's gonna bring

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 15 Nov 2011 2:34 pm

jdanthony77 wrote:You guys are evil. Funny, but evil.

@ SuperProgrammer : Singapore immigration laws are much more lenient for people who have studied in-country. That is why they offered you PR the moment you started work.

I would suggest you TRY and apply for citizenship. I don't know how much things have changed, but it used to be relatively easy if you've spent some years there (I'm guessing you've spent at least 7 years there?) and the government recognises you as a contributor to society/the economy.

Don't worry about a letter from India. Your EMPLOYER needs to get the application endorsed. Check MOM website for more information.

As a final note, this is all I am going to say on the matter. The information is out there, it is up to you to go get it. I will not provide step-by-step guidelines.

Good luck.
Buddy, you're really late to the party.

jdanthony77

Post by jdanthony77 » Tue, 15 Nov 2011 2:38 pm

nakatago wrote:
jdanthony77 wrote:You guys are evil. Funny, but evil.

Good luck.
Buddy, you're really late to the party.

We've already proven that superprogrammer is not someone who says he is. We caught him on his other alias which he admitted to, we traced his IP address which he didn't deny. We caught him lying. This is a shut case.

You can disagree with the moderators with their opinions and you can refute things we state. But you'll have to take our word for it when it comes to tracing these people's IP addresses which we use (but not solely) to check if they're the real deal or not.
I've been HAD, I've been HAAAD, oh GOD, I've been HAAAAAD!!!

See where sympathy gets me?

It was evil and funny, though.
The pistol now as prophet, the bullet some kind of lord and king, but pain is the only promise that this so-called savior's gonna bring

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 15 Nov 2011 2:41 pm

jdanthony77 wrote: I've been HAD, I've been HAAAD, oh GOD, I've been HAAAAAD!!!

See where sympathy gets me?

It was evil and funny, though.
#-o

am.i.evil

Post by am.i.evil » Fri, 24 Feb 2012 2:09 pm

superProgrammer wrote:
nakatago wrote:
superProgrammer wrote:But Singapore can gain from my skills....
How so?

We have married Europeans with sons earning in the tens of thousands of dollars being denied PR. Now, put yourself in perspective.

You can still apply for citizenship but don't expect it to be successful. You asked for our advice. Don't be angry if we gave you some that you don't like.
What!!?!? Tens of thousands.. u mean greater than 10K per month?? which job pays in Singapore.. ? Singapore President?
Civil Engineers... My partner was earning 27K a month, after tax, back there, i know, life's tough... :oops!: