Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 5:22 am

boii18 wrote:hi i requested no urinary catheter during my operations at tokai clinic. its good :)

my cousin who did a very successful 10 hour marathon surgery at tokai clinic also requested no urinary catheter and went to urine herself.

at dr charan's clinic when i underwent GA i also requested no urinary cath.

Thanks! I must remember to request the same too because urinary tract infection or other infection is no joke.

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:24 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:
Sorry, didn't rec yr PM or maybe I don't know where to look for it. :oops:
Oh!
Sorry.
My msg wasnt sent out.
I might as well ask you here.
Haha.
I was in Hatyai last tue for chin lipo and ear surgery and was back a couple of days ago. (with dr.chi)
I'm planning for dbl eyelid+epic with him this dec.
Once I get my school timetable, I will book appt with him.
What I'm very concerned, is the time needed for the swelling and bruising to do down.
I cant go return to school in a bad state.
Are u still in hatyai now?
How many days do u have to stay there?
How is the swelling and bruising right now?
Thanks!
:)
8th day post ops....
I was in Hatyai for 1 week. 1st day op & 6th day removed stitches but Dr Chi said we can actually come back to Singapore and remove the stitches ourselves. I am back to work on the 7th day. I have a friend who went back to work on the 3rd day itself.
I took Sinecch for the swelling and bruising but lazy to icepack hence i think i am still swelling a little.
I wanted to upload my eye pic but dont know how to do so. [/img][/url]

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 2:11 pm

8th day post ops....
I was in Hatyai for 1 week. 1st day op & 6th day removed stitches but Dr Chi said we can actually come back to Singapore and remove the stitches ourselves. I am back to work on the 7th day. I have a friend who went back to work on the 3rd day itself.
I took Sinecch for the swelling and bruising but lazy to icepack hence i think i am still swelling a little.
[/quote]

Ohh erm do u mind if u could email me ur pics?
[email protected]
I'd really really appreciate that and sorry for the trouble.

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Tue, 16 Aug 2011 4:00 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:
8th day post ops....
aquarius1502 wrote:Ohh erm do u mind if u could email me ur pics?
[email protected]
I'd really really appreciate that and sorry for the trouble.
Emailed :wink:
I've a little of blood clot on my right eye but it is slowly subsiding.
There is also a little 'wound' due to the epi on both eye, hopefully it will not become a scar.][/quote]

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 2:03 am

There is also a little 'wound' due to the epi on both eye, hopefully it will not become a scar.]
Received!
Thanks alot, really!
Do u mind if I email you to email me ur photos 3 weeks later?
Cause my school holiday is just 3 weeks.
:/

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 8:47 am

aquarius1502 wrote:
There is also a little 'wound' due to the epi on both eye, hopefully it will not become a scar.]
Received!
Thanks alot, really!
Do u mind if I email you to email me ur photos 3 weeks later?
Cause my school holiday is just 3 weeks.
:/
Sure, No problem. Give me a tinker.

mely1881

Post by mely1881 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 1:09 pm

anan0606 wrote: 8th day post ops....
Hi,

i will be going to Dr Chi to do dbl eyelid + epi, is it possible for you to email me your eye pic so that i can have a rough idea how it will look like? Thanks alot! [email protected]

leggybabe

Post by leggybabe » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 3:14 pm

Anan,

I have schdueled for epi with Dr. Chi too on next week.
I am so nervous and scared, can you share more on your epi procedure please?

Is the immediate wound very bad?
So Dr. Chi will sew up the epi wound or some
I will be going back to work on the 3rd day, hopefully the swelling by then..

Can I get your help to email me the immediate after photos to me at [email protected] :)

Thank you so much for your kindness!!
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. -Allan K. Chalmers

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 4:20 pm

mely1881 wrote:
Hi,

i will be going to Dr Chi to do dbl eyelid + epi, is it possible for you to email me your eye pic so that i can have a rough idea how it will look like? Thanks alot! [email protected]
Emailed!
My photo is 8th day post op

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 4:27 pm

leggybabe wrote:Anan,

Can I get your help to email me the immediate after photos to me at [email protected] :)

I dont have the after ops pics, i've just emailed you my 8th day post op pic!
immediate wound very bad?
- the wound is covered with small small white pieces of 'something like sticker'
going back to work on the 3rd day, hopefully the swelling by then
- i doubt the swelling will subside much on the 3rd day but you might want to buy Sinecch to minimize on the bruising and swelling.

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 4:54 pm

anan0606 wrote:
leggybabe wrote:Anan,

I dont have the after ops pics, i've just emailed you my 8th day post op pic!
immediate wound very bad?
- the wound is covered with small small white pieces of 'something like sticker'
going back to work on the 3rd day, hopefully the swelling by then
- i doubt the swelling will subside much on the 3rd day but you might want to buy Sinecch to minimize on the bruising and swelling.
Thank you for your compliment via email. (i reply you here so i can also share my experience for all to see)

I am not sure which method Dr Chi used. It doesnt matter to me at that point of time since i know i am still going to do it anyway.

Dr Chi's english is perfectly fine, we might have difficulties understanding his accent only. He is indeed a nice Dr. He doesnt pressure you to do anymore then u ask for and explain all my questions patiently.

Even for my BA, i actually wanted a C but after measurement and some issue about my breast tissue, he recommend a B for me and i took his advise. I'm glad i took his advise thus i am well and able to get out of bed the 2nd day.

Since you have done double eyelid before, dont need to be nervous or scared, it is almost the same procedure.

Wish you speedy recovery after the ops.

mely1881

Post by mely1881 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 6:28 pm

anan0606 wrote:
mely1881 wrote:
Hi,

Emailed!
Thanks anan!

Your eyes look beautiful :D Dr Chi did a good job, you make me feel much better now, I thought that one week post op will look really bad. May i know which hotel did you stay in hatyai?

anan0606

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 8:53 pm

mely1881 wrote:
anan0606 wrote:
mely1881 wrote: Hi,

Emailed!
Thanks anan!

Your eyes look beautiful :D Dr Chi did a good job, you make me feel much better now, I thought that one week post op will look really bad. May i know which hotel did you stay in hatyai?
Thanks for your compliment.

I stayed in New Season Hotel. It is about 10mins tut tut ride to Dr Chi's clinic. There is actually a numbers of hotels around that area, i think the nearest is Golden Crown Hotel, it is walking distance to Dr Chi's clinic.

I didnt bring any photo to him because i already know what type of eyelid i wanted. I dont believe that any Dr can make the exactly same result you want from the pic you bring as everyone will recover differently hence result will also be different. I know there is only 4 types of double eyelid (tapered, parallel, lateral Flare & Semilunar). I choose the parallel and he agrees that it will suit me.

mondayhue

dimple plasty

Post by mondayhue » Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:27 pm

Hello people,
I m interested to do dimple creation. However, my friend's dimples are still visible without smiling after about 1 month plus after the creation.
I emailed a surgeon in US and he told me that dimples which still show after 1 month are likely to be permanent when not smiling. Oh my, this certainly is freaky.
Before I go for the surgery, just to check it out- is there any procedure to remove it? At least I will be more assured if there is a back-up plan should anything go wrong....

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:52 am

Hi mely1881,

When will you be gg to Dr.Chi for dbl eyelid+epic?[/b]