Singapore Expats

Partner to go on horse riding activities (dressage-Jumping)

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
milyarts

Partner to go on horse riding activities (dressage-Jumping)

Post by milyarts » Sun, 17 Jul 2011 1:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I arrived in Singapore some months ago and I am presently looking for partners to go on horse riding activities (dressage-jumping) on weekdays. At the same time, any advices on professional and affordable horse riding centres and classes are very welcome.

I am an experienced rider who had an accident one year and a half ago during a jumping training. Now I am completly recovered and willing to go back to the activity.

It would be ideal to have a group from 2 or 4 people to do this sport activity. I speak english, french and spanish

Warm regards

shinekq

Post by shinekq » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 1:32 pm

hey! Will beginners be welcome? i actually never do a horse riding till now but am extremely interested. anyway, if you need a partner please contact me at [email protected].

Thank you!

laru

Horse riding

Post by laru » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 3:56 pm

Hi, I used to ride (basic dressage and jumping) when I was a teen and would love to ride again. My email adress is: [email protected]
I never ride here in sing (arrived from Spain 1.5 years ago) so I dont have any info but will definitely be interested. Please let me know!

L

jessicasky

I want to learn horse back riding

Post by jessicasky » Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:20 am

Hey!

Guess I am being a bit late for this discussion as I have jus arrived in SG for two month.

But i have wanted to learn h-b-r since forever!! Never had any experience before though? How difficult it is?

Can someone give me some info on when and where do u guys normally do it? and how much does it cost?

My contact: [email protected]

Cheers! :)

Nananasomisona

Post by Nananasomisona » Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:35 pm

Hi I do like horse riding. Also I like horse very much.
But I am a beginner. If you don't mind I would like join you.
Actuarially last time . I ordered a wholeday riding voucher.

I really like being with horse.
[email protected]

Vivinn

Affordable Horse Riding - Dressage - Jump

Post by Vivinn » Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:44 am

Hello, I just arrived in Singapore this week and eager to resume my dressage and jumping classes. Advanced beginner level, and it looks as if the only way to get back on a horse is to join those clubs? Has anyone found alternate ways to continue horse riding here in Singapore? Is there a horse riders coffee/drink meet-up?
I speak English, mandarin, and would love to practice my french which has gone unused for years!
viv! [email protected]