Singapore Expats

Double eyelid/Epic @ Singapore

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
crazyjelly

Double eyelid/Epic @ Singapore

Post by crazyjelly » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:04 am

Hi... which surgeon in SG is good
Last edited by crazyjelly on Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 2:00 pm

i reali dno, my kor went to dr wong got quite gd results according to the forummers here. personally i find it can be better.. :)

i know of someone who requested and got some weird eyes after doing with dr wong. its like hollow. and it resembles baby dinosaur calling out for mommy.. think dawn yang, but even more hollow.

then.. there's a girl unhappy about dr wong result. haven't reali got to see her pics yet so cant comment. she also feels dr wong did too hollow eyes. and complain about the scar

Jas6980

Post by Jas6980 » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 3:28 pm

I recently did my dbl eyelids by Dr. Wong! I cant comment much yet but I am looking forward to the outcome. I handled it to Dr. Wong...

vainpot

Post by vainpot » Sun, 31 Oct 2010 5:06 pm

Jas6980 wrote:I recently did my dbl eyelids by Dr. Wong! I cant comment much yet but I am looking forward to the outcome. I handled it to Dr. Wong...
Hi Jas,

I am doing my double eyelid soon, do you know if there is any food to avoid pre and post op?

Did you apply scarring cream post op? does it help?

joyfuller

Post by joyfuller » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 1:55 am

boii18 wrote:i reali dno, my kor went to dr wong got quite gd results according to the forummers here. personally i find it can be better.. :)

i know of someone who requested and got some weird eyes after doing with dr wong. its like hollow. and it resembles baby dinosaur calling out for mommy.. think dawn yang, but even more hollow.

then.. there's a girl unhappy about dr wong result. haven't reali got to see her pics yet so cant comment. she also feels dr wong did too hollow eyes. and complain about the scar
Hi there,

which Dr Wong you referring to? Can advise? thanks :)

keshihua

Post by keshihua » Fri, 12 Aug 2011 3:03 pm

vainpot wrote:
Jas6980 wrote:I recently did my dbl eyelids by Dr. Wong! I cant comment much yet but I am looking forward to the outcome. I handled it to Dr. Wong...
Hi Jas,

I am doing my double eyelid soon, do you know if there is any food to avoid pre and post op?

Did you apply scarring cream post op? does it help?
Hi you should get/find skill good enough Dr to do your eyelid, if you don't know how good the Dr skill better not do, if you have the scar, you think scar gel can helping you to reduce the scar..... :???: