Singapore Expats

how to withdraw PR application before outcome

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
flexxzx

how to withdraw PR application before outcome

Post by flexxzx » Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:49 pm

I have already applied PR application to ICA recently and waiting for the outcome. However, for some reasons, I have to cancel my employment pass with current company from which I applied for PR. Could anyone suggest me how to withdraw PR application as I will be leaving current company?
Do I need to go down to ICA personally or Should I either call or send email for withdrawal? Does this withdrawal affect my future PR application? Thank you.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: how to withdraw PR application before outcome

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:16 pm

flexxzx wrote:I have already applied PR application to ICA recently and waiting for the outcome. However, for some reasons, I have to cancel my employment pass with current company from which I applied for PR. Could anyone suggest me how to withdraw PR application as I will be leaving current company?
Do I need to go down to ICA personally or Should I either call or send email for withdrawal? Does this withdrawal affect my future PR application? Thank you.
If in case you have found a new job, submit the annexure A from the new employer. If you withdraw the application while it is being processed, then it might not look good.

Even a Job Change during the processing of the PR application is not considered as a good practice.

Good Luck anyway !

flexxzx

Post by flexxzx » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 12:21 pm

Thank you for your reply. It is also difficult situation for me. But for some reasons, I have to be in this situation. Do you have idea how I should submit for withdrawal? In Personal, phone or email?

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 1:17 pm

Withdrawal will be best via in person. The response via e-mail has a turn around time of 72 hours.
Please remember once you withdraw for personal reason, it will hinder yourself in future application
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!