Singapore Expats

Looking for a social flatmate (preferred UK, Aus, Kiwi, US)

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Hayleys.87

Looking for a social flatmate (preferred UK, Aus, Kiwi, US)

Post by Hayleys.87 » Mon, 18 Jul 2011 7:54 pm

Hi,

I am struggling to find somewhere I will be happy living as the flat shares i have found seem to be quite anti social.

Im just looking to live with someone/two other people who are happy to chat after work and watch TV/ maybe eat together! Im from the UK and this is much more the norm there!

If you are interested in teaming up for a place to live, PM me and we can go for a coffee :-)

Hayley x

gizartious

Living in Singapore

Post by gizartious » Tue, 19 Jul 2011 2:57 pm

I just arrived myself! midnight last night infact, and am looking for somewhere to stay on a perm' basis. I have a few ideas of rooms etc locally so am giving them a call later today. I would ideally be looking for others to join me i.e. renting a room out each in the same appartment. Drop me a line/email.

Giles
M/S/UK
:)

Dan H

Post by Dan H » Tue, 19 Jul 2011 8:20 pm

Hey i totally understand what you mean by flatmate! ha, My name is Dan and im from New Zealand and I have recently just moved to singapore also. Im into art, music and photography and just need some good mates to hang with. I would be interested to chat over coffe sometime if your ineterested?

My email address is [email protected]

Dan :)

sammone40
Regular
Regular

Hi

Post by sammone40 » Wed, 20 Jul 2011 1:30 pm

Hi,
So I have just arrived as well looking to meet up with people and keep the momentum going from an early stage. Have moved to Singapore with work based around Raffles Place / City Hall so looking to do a lot of exploring initially around this area then hopefully beyond who knows to the Jurong Bird Park!

Looking for a flat share as most of the nice places seem to be 3 - 4k and wouldn't mind sharing with some nice people who are also new so let me know :)

-Sal
**How many times will we say the world is not enough. Be one with the earth**

lindsayvine

Same Boat!

Post by lindsayvine » Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:04 pm

Hello Hayley and other people on this thread.

I'm Lindsay and my girlfriend is Nat.

I'm male, 31, and Nat is 27 and female. I'm Scottish she's Australian. We're leaving Scotland on Sunday to head over to Singapore to work for a couple of years. But first we're stopping in Sri Lanka for a well deserved holiday.

If you're still looking then we want to share with talky and normal people. Anti-social and awkwardness scares us too. Sometimes it's nice to come home from work, chill out and talk rubbish before heading out or just relaxing in front of the telly...

Get in touch (PM) if you're still looking.

We're nice people. Honest!

Have fun.

Lindsay and Nat
I'd rather live and regret what I have done than have to live and regret doing nothing at all.

Sarah1428

Post by Sarah1428 » Fri, 09 Sep 2011 3:03 pm

Hi Hayley!

Some 6 weeks later but am wondering if you have found a flatmate?
I too am in the same boat!
I'm Irish and looking to share also!

Drop me an e-mail if your still looking!
[email protected]

Cheers!