Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Re: almost a year post BA

Post by aquarius1502 » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:56 am

I'm going there with my hubby. Are you ok to go alone? My blepharoplasty surgery will be on the 8th and my BA will be on 9th night. Maybe we can meet up up a meal on 11 or 12th.[/quote]

Yupp..
I will be having my surgery on the 9th noon then gg back to the clinic on the 11th evening (around 4-5pm) to remove the bandage.
I think we can meet for dinner on the 11th?

omgomgomg

BA Surgery

Post by omgomgomg » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:31 am

hi girls,

i'd like to ask how to book golden crown hotel? I went to the website (http://www.hadyaigoldencrown.com) but im unable to book as the dates are till 2008 only. This is the hotel near dr chi - right?

Is there any other websites i can use to book golden crown or i should try other hotels? thanks in advance!!

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Re: BA Surgery

Post by aquarius1502 » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:51 am

omgomgomg wrote:hi girls,

i'd like to ask how to book golden crown hotel? I went to the website (http://www.hadyaigoldencrown.com) but im unable to book as the dates are till 2008 only. This is the hotel near dr chi - right?

Is there any other websites i can use to book golden crown or i should try other hotels? thanks in advance!!
Maybe u can try booking thru websites like agoda?
Yea I think it's near dr chi's clinic.

omgomgomg

ba surgery

Post by omgomgomg » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 2:22 pm

Has anyone tried booking Golden crown hotel with hotels2thailand.com? is it reliable?

the link>>
http://www.hotels2thailand.com/hat-yai- ... sp#infoPan

Parti

Ba surgery

Post by Parti » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 3:22 pm

Hi, Im new here.
I jus called DR Chi bout the BA surgery . I stil can make appt before 20Aug bcos Dr Chi wil be movin to Phuket . I have to stay there alone around 2 -3 days . :(

yeahbuddy

Post by yeahbuddy » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 4:21 pm

So anyone going to see Dr Chi the next 2 weeks? Would like to find a partner to go to look out for each other.

omgomgomg

surgery

Post by omgomgomg » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 4:49 pm

Im gng on 29th July :)
yeahbuddy wrote:So anyone going to see Dr Chi the next 2 weeks? Would like to find a partner to go to look out for each other.

everose

Post by everose » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 6:40 pm

I just did eyelid with tokai clinic
honestly,no difference from my previous eye.
placed a deposit for BA in tokai .anyone done BA there before?
they do it via armpit and am damn scared by the scar.

omgomgomg

ba surgery

Post by omgomgomg » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 7:30 pm

How much are you quoted?

I'm doing BA at dr chi soon. either areola or inframammory.
everose wrote:I just did eyelid with tokai clinic
honestly,no difference from my previous eye.
placed a deposit for BA in tokai .anyone done BA there before?
they do it via armpit and am damn scared by the scar.

yeahbuddy

Re: surgery

Post by yeahbuddy » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 8:20 pm

omgomgomg wrote:Im gng on 29th July :)
yeahbuddy wrote:So anyone going to see Dr Chi the next 2 weeks? Would like to find a partner to go to look out for each other.
May I ask, for how long?

Parti

Travellin buddy

Post by Parti » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 9:48 pm

i intend to fix appt wit Dr Chi for BA before 20 Aug .. maybe consider to stay at Golden crown hotel cos got wifi . Onli 5 mins walk to Dr Chi 's clinic. Anyone interested to join ?

omgomgomg

Re: surgery

Post by omgomgomg » Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:01 pm

yeahbuddy wrote:
omgomgomg wrote:Im gng on 29th July :)
May I ask, for how long?

Will be staying from 29-31st!

missynathan

Post by missynathan » Mon, 18 Jul 2011 5:11 pm

guys i need help!

Dr. Kunachak of Yoskarn charges me $3900usd for rhinoplasty including 2 nights stay in their facility. i emailed him pictures of my face in different angles and he replied that i needed Tipoplasty, Apexplasty, Osteoplasty together with the use of L Shape soft silicone implant. i have been reading 100 over pages of this thread, and i know that Dr. Kunachak is one of the best PS thailand has to offer but with the prices that he is charging, is it abit over the top for primary work? PAI on the other hand charges about 1000usd, with no stay over at their facility. Is PAI as good as Yoskarn? i still cannot decide between them. if i could i would choose nara, chi or puttisak if my parents allow me to go to hatyai. :(

khyber

Post by khyber » Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:50 am

Jocundster wrote:Just came back from my Otoplasty surgery (Ears surgery) in Hatyai with Dr. Nara~ It was a interesting trip actually and I met Pinkice on the way to the hotel~

The surgery went well and it was about 2.5 hrs for the whole operation, Dr. Nara has created a new technique for Otoplasty, in the past they required stitching at e back of your ears, however currently it requires the front & back that holds the ears better in place, so costing has increased to 10,000 baht. If this technique works better, i don't mind the front stitching as i heard quite some cases of ears popping back (from other doctor's cases). At most, i will do more follow up with the after op care.

♥ Consultation @approx. 12.30pm
♥ Operation @9.30pm
♥ Removed my bandages 6th day
♥ Removed my stitches on the 7th day (departure day)

Hint: The sun was freaking hot these days in Hatyai, so remember to bring your umbrella (Sun exposure is not good for after op), even though i was under shade, my nose was kinda bleeding too. So stay in bound might be the best~

There is one thing, i beg to diff. on what was written about Dr. Nara, he is actually a very heart-warming person. For the entire operation, i was wide-awake and we were actually chatting for almost 2.5 hrs. The nurses & Dr. Nara was really fun and interesting, making the whole experience memorable. I took some pictures with them (ahm.. he asked me not to post them.. lol)

Hope that this might change your opinion for Dr. Nara, as for me he has definitely left good impression for my 1st operation with him.

So all in all, my ears has finally came in peace with my face and i hope people who is going for any operations in Hatyai will have a fun time like me~

Cheers,
Jo
I am looking into otoplasty in Thailand, too, and came across this post. Are you still happy with your procedure?

Or does anyone else have any other positive/negative experiences to share?

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:48 pm

I am looking into otoplasty in Thailand, too, and came across this post. Are you still happy with your procedure?

Or does anyone else have any other positive/negative experiences to share?
Im gg for otoplasty next month!
Dr.Chi though.