Singapore Expats

Sat 16th July; HOUSE PARTY (:

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
nhrk

Sat 16th July; HOUSE PARTY (:

Post by nhrk » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 1:41 pm

Hello all,

I've noticed a number of posts of new arrivals to this country. Although I've been here for 2 years now, I have 4 housemates who are still pretty new to the country - who have yet to indulge completely in what Singapore has to offer and could do with an expansion of their social circle.

As such, I've taken it upon myself to have a little cooking session in our residence before taking the night along to an incredible, good ole house party.

It doesn't matter how old you are, if you even cook (you could just eat!), if you're a local, an expat or a traveller. All I ask is that you be good fun, expect to have one heck of a crazy time and still be able to respect the premises and the other people in it when intoxicated.

If this tickles your fancy, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]. You're also welcome to skip the cooking party and come only in the evening for the major booze out. (:

Nevaeh xx
Last edited by nhrk on Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you'll never walk alone, baby.

versatile186
Regular
Regular

Hi nhrk

Post by versatile186 » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 6:56 pm

Hi , how are you.

Do let me know when and where, I have dropped you a mail also.

Send me a note on [email protected]
Change is the begining of new aspect of life.

sherrydee

Interested

Post by sherrydee » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 7:43 pm

Count me in too!

Cheers!
Dee
Last edited by sherrydee on Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

KayCeee

Post by KayCeee » Mon, 11 Jul 2011 9:29 pm

am up for it...also send an email to you.

pm/email me the details [email protected]

Thanks
Life is quite simple...unless we don't make it complicated...

0xff

Re: Sat 16th July; HOUSE PARTY (:

Post by 0xff » Tue, 12 Jul 2011 5:02 pm

nhrk wrote:Hello all,

I've noticed a number of posts of new arrivals to this country. Although I've been here for 2 years now, I have 4 housemates who are still pretty new to the country - who have yet to indulge completely in what Singapore has to offer and could do with an expansion of their social circle.

As such, I've taken it upon myself to have a little cooking session in our residence before taking the night along to an incredible, good ole house party.

It doesn't matter how old you are, if you even cook (you could just eat!), if you're a local, an expat or a traveller. All I ask is that you be good fun, expect to have one heck of a crazy time and still be able to respect the premises and the other people in it when intoxicated.

If this tickles your fancy, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]. You're also welcome to skip the cooking party and come only in the evening for the major booze out. (:

Nevaeh xx
I am in. Dropped you an email