Singapore Expats

Any one has done eye bags removal, blepharoplasty?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Currymeister
Regular
Regular

Post by Currymeister » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:43 pm

G'day again SPAMELA!

SPAM.

Really what's a Glen Eagles doctor SPAMMING on here for? Desperate or what?

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:56 pm

best kopi and paste in this forum...

willsall

eyebag removal

Post by willsall » Thu, 19 May 2011 9:44 am

thinking of having it done. Wonder if this procedure is common? I mean if you have bad eyebag, the action is to remove it by surgery. I do not think any cream will help. what about having filler? I am in my 40's look 30's. skin is good except for eyebag :(

tinkerbell88
Regular
Regular

Post by tinkerbell88 » Wed, 25 May 2011 1:38 am

Hey Willsall,
If you look 30's then you must be doing all the right things! Care to share your secret? I am having Ultherapy done to my face tomorrow at an aesthetic clinic in Lucky Plaza and I can't wait. The lady doc said that my under-eye area will also be tightened with this FDA approved ultrasound face lift treatment. I decided against a face lift or thread lift for now as I am in my 30's and want to stave off the years non-surgically first, before I resort to something surgical in my late 40's or maybe early 50's.. I guess you can call it borrowing time... Eyebag surgery is quite common I guess, I don't think we can avoid it altogether for eternity. Will let you know how I get on. :girl:
tinkerbell88

Jenniferblink

Re: eyebag removal

Post by Jenniferblink » Wed, 25 May 2011 9:37 am

willsall wrote:thinking of having it done. Wonder if this procedure is common? I mean if you have bad eyebag, the action is to remove it by surgery. I do not think any cream will help. what about having filler? I am in my 40's look 30's. skin is good except for eyebag :(

Jenniferblink

Post by Jenniferblink » Wed, 25 May 2011 9:57 am

hi willsall, i had my eyebag removal one month ago by dr colin and i am very happy with my result. the surgery took one and half hour and ididnt feel much throughout the whole procedure. And i only had minimal bruising and swelling as i used actipatch post surgery which recommended by dr colin.
now without eyebag i look much younger !!!

tomnjerry

eyebag removal

Post by tomnjerry » Wed, 25 May 2011 4:16 pm

hi,

Anyone can recommend me a good doctor for eyebag removal?
I'm 27 yrs old and i want to get my eyebag removed. Thanks in advance for the help.

tomnjerry

Post by tomnjerry » Thu, 26 May 2011 5:37 pm

Jenniferblink wrote:hi willsall, i had my eyebag removal one month ago by dr colin and i am very happy with my result. the surgery took one and half hour and ididnt feel much throughout the whole procedure. And i only had minimal bruising and swelling as i used actipatch post surgery which recommended by dr colin.
now without eyebag i look much younger !!!
Hi Jenniferblink,

Are you referring to DR Colin in Lucky plaza? if yes, is it a close or open surgery? i'm thinking of doing it too... =)

Jenniferblink

Post by Jenniferblink » Thu, 26 May 2011 8:37 pm

hi tomnjerry, you are absolutely right. my eyebag surgery was done by dr colin tham in lucky plaza. Dr colin is a very experienced plastic surgeon. And his charges are quite competitive.
For eyebag removal he will make an incision just near the lower eye lids and excess fats and skin will be removed then stitch back. If u want more detail can pm me. :D

tomnjerry

Post by tomnjerry » Thu, 26 May 2011 9:33 pm

Jenniferblink wrote:hi tomnjerry, you are absolutely right. my eyebag surgery was done by dr colin tham in lucky plaza. Dr colin is a very experienced plastic surgeon. And his charges are quite competitive.
For eyebag removal he will make an incision just near the lower eye lids and excess fats and skin will be removed then stitch back. If u want more detail can pm me. :D
Hi Jenniferblink,

I cant pm you since i'm a newbie and have not enough postings..
can you email me at [email protected]? I'm curious how much he charge for eyebag removal. So, he doesnt perform closed surgery, the one inside the eyes?
Thanks a lot for your info, really appreciate it.

Jenniferblink

Post by Jenniferblink » Fri, 27 May 2011 11:15 pm

Hi tomnjerry, I paid 3.5k b/GST for my surgery. The package includes consultation, surgery, medication and follow up appt.
Regarding closed surgery I'm not sure as I heard that this type of surgery is very high risk of eye injury, therefore, I did not even think about doing it.

tomnjerry

Post by tomnjerry » Mon, 30 May 2011 9:26 am

Hi Jenniferblink,

Thank you for your helpful information. =)

atlantiis

Post by atlantiis » Mon, 13 Jun 2011 9:00 pm

sounds like a painful and scary surgery ><

ValerieY

Post by ValerieY » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:40 pm

Anyone Considering to Do EYebag Removal Surgery?
I'm Keen.. Looking Around For A Good Doctor.

spongebabe

Post by spongebabe » Thu, 26 Jan 2012 7:53 pm

guys if anyone is interested to do eyebag removal without spending a bomb but has great results, go to tokai clinic in Bangkok. I did mine there 3 days ago, Dr Pat did the procedure. Price is only 21,000 baht. Dont think cheap price you get botched results, thats what I thought also before. But Dr Pat is quite experienced hes like in his late 50s which makes him probably has a lot of experience before.

His clinic looks like a small polyclinic but its like 4 story bldg inside. And theres lots of patients. I really think hes a well experienced doctor, hes equipped with enough experience and the price are quite low maybe the reason why theres a lot of caucasians, asians, transgender people going on his clinic. And what ive read on the internet he has been practicing since 1987.

Ok Ill share my experience now, Im just so happy I discovered Tokai clinic, at first I was opting for Yoskarn but its too expensive, so i tried dr Pat since theres a thread here about tokai and so far a lot of people are satisfied with the results.

I had my eyebag removal, chin aug and otoplasty 3 days ago, January 23, 2012. They put me to sleep and I didnt feel a thing. When I woke up my ears is the only thing thats a bit painful. The chin its like he didnt do anything to it theres just no pain. I think that tells how experienced he is, he didnt cut any veins or what. He already mastered it I guess. My eyes didnt feel any pain also I swear, the nurse just gave me 2 gauzes laid in my eyes and she put a cold compress gel pack on top of it. I slept overnight with it and the nurse changed the compress to cold one whenever it becomes warm again.

After the surgery, theres just a bit of blood coming out of my eyes occasionally, then I just wipe it off with the gauze. But the next day it stop already. The eyebag looks puffy and swollen. My left eye has a bit of blood below my eyeball but it doest look that bad. Then they gave me antibiotic and anti swelling pills for it. Im on day 3 now and I apply cold compress to it like 3 times a day for 30 mins to make it swell down. The swelling is a bit gone now, the skin around the eye is like turning yellowish now, like what happens when you get a bruise and when its healing and almost gone it has this yellowish color. The line around my eyes is quite gone, also the fat, but I need to wait for it to heal so I can tell the results. But so far I love my results. I love my chin I dont feel any pain at all til now, My ears I like also its more pinned down, but it looks like a zombie due to those cuts but im pretty sure it will look good once it heals. My eyebag also im happy I dont see the line around my eyes anymore, my tear trough is like gone 80%. Overall im just happy I went to dr Pat. I found a great surgeon but paid half the price. ;)

Heres the website if you guys are interested to do eyebag removal and other procedures. =))

http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/plast ... oval&id=11