Singapore Expats

Good and Fast Detox Program Needed

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
sunny dave

Good and Fast Detox Program Needed

Post by sunny dave » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:01 am

Help! I have been quite naughty recently and been eating a lot of junk food. I am feeling very tired, bloated and my face and hair are extra oily with 5 new pimples. My aunt said that I could be developing liver problems, sigh… Does anyone know of a good and fast detox program?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:31 am

change your diet and drink lots of water (2-3 litre/day). That's all you need. OR spend heaps for some silly detox programme and end up lighter - in the wallet.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sweetsally

Post by sweetsally » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:15 am

hey, not to worry, just 2 months back i was also experiencing fatigue and bloatedness, plus feeling giddy after a series of buffet dinners. back then i was worried whether i was going to get a stroke or heart attack. i found this cool clinic at Novena medical center where they actually do a before and after health screening scan plus an hour of full body detox, all for just $99. after the detox, i felt so much better, the bloatedness and fatigue were gone, best of all the scan showed my heart risk went down a lot!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:30 am

BS. There is one born every minute. You'll be telling us that homeopathy works next. :roll:

http://www.ripaonline.co.uk/strange/hom ... -is-a-joke
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sunny dave

Post by sunny dave » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:05 pm

Just feeling I want a quick fix, $99 isn't too bad, are you sure it really works? BTW, which clinic are you talking about in Novena?

sweetsally

Post by sweetsally » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 2:00 pm

Unit 09-24, OmniGreen Wellness. their phone number is 6333-8489. once you finish your detox, let me know how you did, OK? better hurry, because i was told that this is the introductory price, the usual price is $198. actually this is still lower compared to other detox clinics which charge at least $500 a session

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 2:17 pm

sweetsally wrote:Unit 09-24, OmniGreen Wellness. their phone number is 6333-8489. once you finish your detox, let me know how you did, OK? better hurry, because i was told that this is the introductory price, the usual price is $198. actually this is still lower compared to other detox clinics which charge at least $500 a session
Put me down for 5 please. I'm going to bring my 5 pet monkeys who have just arrived in Singapore on a banana boat!!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 2:35 pm

I was wondering how long it would take for the advertising spiel to begin.

BillyB
Manager
Manager

Post by BillyB » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 2:39 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I was wondering how long it would take for the advertising spiel to begin.

They must get customers this way as quite a lot people do the same sort of thing on here. You need some sort of web-based repellent!!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 3:17 pm

Web-based!?! Ohhhhh! That just gets my Spidey sense all tingly.

bateman

Post by bateman » Fri, 27 May 2011 10:49 am

detox is a myth anyway.... your body does it 24/7!! its designed to - dont get why people pay away tons fo cash for 'magic'

as above drink lots of water, eat non processed foods, excercise avoid cigs and booze...simple...do for as long as possible!

jkvz2011
Regular
Regular

Re: Proven detox program

Post by jkvz2011 » Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:10 pm

Hi sunnydave: I also like to eat ALOT of junk foods like you before... Just went through a detox program recommended by my friend... Was pretty good... :)