Singapore Expats

Looking to learn German, Spanish or Bahasa Indonesia

Want to learn a new language? Find someone who can help here.
QueenMinnie
Regular
Regular

Looking to learn German, Spanish or Bahasa Indonesia

Post by QueenMinnie » Sun, 10 Apr 2011 6:20 pm

Hi all!

Yep, I'm interested in learning German, Spanish or Bahasa Indonesian. The only language I know is English (not including Australian), and I'm willing to swap it lol. I did about 5-6 years of German in primary/high school, but I have forgotten a fair bit. Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers, Minnie

canoboi

Post by canoboi » Mon, 11 Apr 2011 5:31 pm

hi queenminnie,

i am a local guy keen to learn a new language ,be it anything or share some diff culture. I am a food lover too. So if you keen or have a group of frends to gather and share something, do let me know @ [email protected]. Thanks.

deGrenoble
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking to learn German, Spanish or Bahasa Indonesia

Post by deGrenoble » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 1:46 pm

QueenMinnie wrote:Hi all!

Yep, I'm interested in learning German, Spanish or Bahasa Indonesian. The only language I know is English (not including Australian), and I'm willing to swap it lol. I did about 5-6 years of German in primary/high school, but I have forgotten a fair bit. Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers, Minnie
Hi Minnie,
Im Indonesian Origin. Drop me email if you still interested in learning indonesian.
my email: [email protected]

Lynn_08

Post by Lynn_08 » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:41 am

Hi Minnie,
are you still interested in learning Indonesian? I can help you with that as I'm looking to improve my communication in english too. Let me know if you are keen :)
Cheers!

mochi85

Post by mochi85 » Wed, 22 Jun 2011 5:37 pm

I am an Indonesian who spent quite sometime in Singapore and Australia. If you would like to learn conversational purpose, I would be happy to do so.

PM me if you interested or email me [email protected]
~In every Ups and Downs in your life.. there are lessons that you must learn

ElainePanda

Re: Looking to learn German, Spanish or Bahasa Indonesia

Post by ElainePanda » Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:09 pm

QueenMinnie wrote:Hi all!

Cheers, Minnie
QueenMinnie, are u an Aussie? Where in OZ are u originally from? I have lived in Sydney and Melbourne for about a decade now (almost a third of my life) and I am currently working in Singapore. My dad is Indonesian, so I do speak it. Wanna be chat friends? I'm looking for someone to spend a nice time with for coffee or lunch at the moment, I've only been here for abt 2 months.

PM me and i'll give u my numba.

Cheers
ElainePanda
Xoxo