Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Jup

Post by Jup » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 5:39 pm

I feel that Air Stewardess are very cheap girls! They travel around the world and go to bed with men anywhere anyhow easily. I think that Stewardess are very dirty. Yes, they may look pretty & charming & a glam job on the outside as they have the whole package, but deep inside, the side that we dont know and cant see, they are actually nothing better that the whores in geylang. Maybe they are just more high class whores that's all. Because they get to travel, and get more hig class or richer men to freak them. Some of my friends actually regard Air Stewardess as "High Class Whores"!

What a joke! So many people here wanted to join the whores crew, really a great joke!

And the SIA interview, choosing eligible whores...hahahahahaha! So many people going for interview to be whores. Whores to serve people on flights and to serve people again behind the doors in hotels.

Air Stewardess Air Stewardess
Fly High High
Legs open big big
Cheap Cheap Girls
Nothing but High Class Whores

What do you all think of this poem! My friend invented it.

We shall delicated this peom to all the Stewardess out there and to all the Stewardess wannabe!

Cheers Babes!

Wong

Post by Wong » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 5:43 pm

Hi Jup,

Sam here! Yeh! I agreed with you!

Air Stewardess, nothing, just cheap whores.

Difference being they have more high class & richer men to freak them! Hahaha!

reverie

Post by reverie » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 5:49 pm

:)

Jup should be someone who wants so much but couldn't be part of the company, hence the sour grapes,

or someone who generalises everything he/she is ignorant about.

Since its a combination of your ignorance and an attitude tuned towards negativity, plus the obvious lack of respect for others, Jup, we so-called wannabes, will not take it personally :)

Good day.

reject-boi

Post by reject-boi » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 6:00 pm

i went for the psychometric test and swimming test. i flunked it - no idea why.

i think it could be due to the walking - i was too stiff to the point the HR girl screamed "u so stiff!"

i want to cry.

Keisha

Psychometric Test

Post by Keisha » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 6:32 pm

reject-boi wrote:i went for the psychometric test and swimming test. i flunked it - no idea why.

i think it could be due to the walking - i was too stiff to the point the HR girl screamed "u so stiff!"

i want to cry.
hi,

what exactly is a psychometric test?

reject-boi

Post by reject-boi » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 7:01 pm

personality test - it tests 3 things

dominance
personality
stress level

i think i did ok, but after the personality test (psychometric) they ask us to catwalk to see our gait - the woman actually raised her voice at me and said "you so STIFF!" then u jump out into a pool and swim to the end.

i feel so dissapointed. what's wrong with me? my body too slim i guess! :oops:

out of 450 candidates shortlisted, 66 made it this round, after today elimination - i think 30-40 odd for guys?

Post by Guest » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 7:03 pm

oh ya- this malay swimming instructor yelled at us

"IF YOU CAN'T SWIM, DUNNO HOW TO - YOU BETTER TELL ME? IF U LIE, AND I FIND OUT, I WILL CANCEL U/BAR YOU....."

All the guys could swim. if u honestly cannot swim, u better tell the instructor during the tests!

curious2

SIA interview

Post by curious2 » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 7:06 pm

Reject-boi...
Is there another interview for those who passed this round ?
I thought there is a panel interview ?
U mean after this round, those who passed can join SIA ?
Any guys between 21 and 23 ?

Post by Guest » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 7:16 pm

after this round, is the final management interview with senior management followed by security and medical clearance.

most of the people are 24-27 for guys.

curious2

SIA Interview

Post by curious2 » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 8:09 pm

Guest.
May I know when is the upper management interview ?
How many guys were left after all the elimination so far ?
I didn't know that guys have a catwalk session, I thought only gals have that.
So I guessed many guys were eliminated after the catwalk ?

Just wondering if this time round, the number of sucessfull candidates is sufficient ?
Any ideas ?

reject-boi

Post by reject-boi » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 8:20 pm

it's sufficient.

last time SQ only took in 38 candidates (male) approx 1 yr ago.

this yr - it's also the same approx 38-40 odd in all for guys.

JustMe

Post by JustMe » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 8:37 pm

reject-boi wrote:it's sufficient.

last time SQ only took in 38 candidates (male) approx 1 yr ago.

this yr - it's also the same approx 38-40 odd in all for guys.
Hmm.. but there's one more round of psycho and water test for guys next Tues.. for those who couldn't make it today (like me!)...

bleah... it sounds bad... thanks for update reject-boi.. i'm not too optimistic liao.

Post by Guest » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:33 pm

HI all,

Quite taken aback to know that ther is a catwalk session.I am a gal. Can u pls tell me more about the catwalk session, u mean we have to walk in our swinsuit in front of the judges?Pls clear my doubt.

Many Thanks! :D

Clarie

Post by Clarie » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:39 pm

Leto wrote:To all those who have gotten into the 2nd day interview..dont be too happy yet... it's not the end of the interview..it does not guarantee you a place to join SIA yet! Wait until you have really pass through all the interviews..then you are considered part of our cabin crew.

Icy is my friend.... she told me she rcv many e-mails asking about the interviews and what to wear and how's the interview like... Icy and I are thinking of setting up a forum to answer all queries for the interview.

Interested parties can e-mail to [email protected] first.
Hi Leto, may i know how many rounds of interviews are there and what are the topic for all the interviews? Is there any tips that will helps us get through all interviews? Please Advise. Thank you.

Hi-five

Post by Hi-five » Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:55 pm

YES. Exactly. all candidates stand in a straight line then a judge will signal for you to walk towards them.

they will judge how u walk and carry urself.

if u walk too fast, they will ask u to walk all over again.

i heard that for girls - a beautician from some beauty school wll be there to check for any pigment spots, scars, shoulder problems - they wrote down comments as each candidate walked in their trunks!

i felt like a chicken walking down geylang trying to sell myself hehehehehehe

no more SIA for me. too traumatic.
Anonymous wrote:HI all,

Quite taken aback to know that ther is a catwalk session.I am a girl. Can u pls tell me more about the catwalk session, u mean we have to walk in our swinsuit in front of the judges?Pls clear my doubt.

Many Thanks! :D