Singapore Expats

Anyone know who is Dawn Yang PS?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mandeline Yap

Anyone know who is Dawn Yang PS?

Post by mandeline Yap » Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:53 pm

I'm really interested to know who did the PS for Dawn Yang. She looks so diff before & after. She looks gorgeous now and popular. In fact, Xiaxue has a big diff too if compare to her previous look. She brave enough to share her nose job and epi surgery with JB doc.

Anyone know who is Dawn Yang doc? I guess she did at Thailand... She looks like Thai girl. do you think so?
Myap

katherinesoh

Post by katherinesoh » Mon, 13 Jun 2011 2:47 pm

I think her PS is not very natural thou. I think nowadays Korea PS looks much more natural.

mandeline Yap

Post by mandeline Yap » Mon, 13 Jun 2011 3:00 pm

katherinesoh wrote:I think her PS is not very natural thou. I think nowadays Korea PS looks much more natural.
Yes, a lot of ppl who saw her said she's look very fake. Korean PS is very expensive but worth it. I strongly recommend BK Clinic, they're very professional and skillful. Plan to go Korea to do PS but have to save a lot of $$$. Maybe after 2 years..... :cry:
Myap

cuteromance

Post by cuteromance » Tue, 14 Jun 2011 9:52 am

mandeline Yap wrote:
katherinesoh wrote:I think her PS is not very natural thou. I think nowadays Korea PS looks much more natural.
Yes, a lot of ppl who saw her said she's look very fake. Korean PS is very expensive but worth it. I strongly recommend BK Clinic, they're very professional and skillful. Plan to go Korea to do PS but have to save a lot of $$$. Maybe after 2 years..... :cry:
yes, dawn yang look very fake especially the eyes... BK clinic very famous in korean :) but very very ex :( cant afford..