Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 1:34 am

sillicon.mj wrote:
sillicon.mj wrote:Hi, my friend and i are going to bangkok soon to get a breast augmentation done.

However, we were told by the surgeon that apart from sending in photos of our breasts, we need to send in full body pictures with our faces as well to get a more accurate consultation.

Worst part: we have to take a video of our nipples going from soft to hard!

For those who have done boob jobs overseas before, is this the standard routine and is it safe?

Hi, can some kind soul who has done BA overseas help answer my queries please? tia! :(
I did my boobs at Hatyai and have never heard of sending full pic of face and body worst videos of nipple!!! Ridiculous. I even stayed in thailand before and have lots of thai friends who did boobs and no one heard of what u've mentioned!!!!!!!

Which doc and name of the clinic?

boicott
Regular
Regular

Re: Hatyai today

Post by boicott » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:20 am

discostix wrote:
boicott wrote:Hello,

How's everyone, its been a long time since i last posted. My chin is alright, my nose is natural and beautiful now haha. But Im going back to Dr Chi tomorrow to do some correction stuff, anyone in Hatyai care to PM me? I haven't book my hotel but I think I will book Lee Garden as always,any other suggestions?
Hey there! My appointment with Dr Chi is tmr too! flying over in the morning via Tiger Air. Staying at wangnoi (as reviewed by ahappycamper). Hope everything will go well. Btw is it safe to travel around Hatyai? In taxi/ tuk tuk/ walking alone etc.?

TIA~
. It's safe don worry,in staying in lee gardens hotel having a swollen eye after surgery with dr chi.. The hotels ard here are fully booked for today and tomorrow n I don know what to do,oh no I book only on a daily basis cos I wana travel up to Bkk.. N now is peak season.hope u had ya hotel book for the next couple of days :) come find me when you're here I'm so bored haha...

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:24 am

How's everyone, its been a long time since i last posted. My chin is alright, my nose is natural and beautiful now haha. But Im going back to Dr Chi tomorrow to do some correction stuff, anyone in Hatyai care to PM me? I haven't book my hotel but I think I will book Lee Garden as always,any other suggestions?
Can you send me your photo of ur nose and chin? You done your surgery by dr chi?

discostix

Post by discostix » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:32 am

boicott wrote:
discostix wrote:

Hey there! My appointment with Dr Chi is tmr too! flying over in the morning via Tiger Air. Staying at wangnoi (as reviewed by ahappycamper). Hope everything will go well. Btw is it safe to travel around Hatyai? In taxi/ tuk tuk/ walking alone etc.?

TIA~
. It's safe don worry,in staying in lee gardens hotel having a swollen eye after surgery with dr chi.. The hotels ard here are fully booked for today and tomorrow n I don know what to do,oh no I book only on a daily basis cos I wana travel up to Bkk.. N now is peak season.hope u had ya hotel book for the next couple of days :) come find me when you're here I'm so bored haha...
Haha I'm at airport waiting for flight now. Ok, really can't wait to meet dr chi. I booked wangnoi but don't know if they understood my reservation or not! Haha. Hope to see you if you go to the clinic! My surgery is today and/or tomorrow.

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:07 pm

Hi, May I know you go dr chi for what surgeries? I think I need you to do me a favour when u meet dr chi as dey don't reply my email. Is it dr chi did do eyebags remover? And for side face to become slim surgery as my face has lot of fat, I dunno what is that calling. If u don't mind, here is My email [email protected]. thanks so much! By the way, I wish to appointment as soon as before 15th June, duno is it possible.....

discostix wrote:
boicott wrote:
discostix wrote: Hey there! My appointment with Dr Chi is tmr too! flying over in the morning via Tiger Air. Staying at wangnoi (as reviewed by ahappycamper). Hope everything will go well. Btw is it safe to travel around Hatyai? In taxi/ tuk tuk/ walking alone etc.?
TIA~
Haha I'm at airport waiting for flight now. Ok, really can't wait to meet dr chi. I booked wangnoi but don't know if they understood my reservation or not! Haha. Hope to see you if you go to the clinic! My surgery is today and/or tomorrow.

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 1:44 pm

discostix wrote:
ahappycamper wrote:
clandestine wrote:need help! How/where can i book wangnoi hotel near dr chi's. cant seems to find any online medium to book from. any reviews on the hotel? TIA
You can book it on the spot as soon as you get there, taht's what I did. The hotel is nice and very clean with AC and fridge and super close to Dr Chi's office. I stayed there for like a week and I had no issues except noise. The only thing that pissed me fof was the construction that went on when I was trying to sleep so often it woke me up but I think the construction should be done now and you should have no problems with jack hammers and all that noise.
Does wangnoi hotel provide soap/shampoo/toothbrush, etc.? Do you have any pictures of the hotel? I can't seem to find any online! Just hoping the cabby knows how to go there..haha.
You can try to book limo taxi only 80baht per person from the airport to hotel.
As for shampoo/toothbrush if the hotel don't provide you can go to Central departmental Store just cross the road (opposite Lee Garden Plaza) go to 5 level got supermarket can buy from there.
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

boicott
Regular
Regular

Post by boicott » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 2:35 pm

Damn i paid 300baht for the limo taxi from airport,am I being ripped off??
magical wrote:
discostix wrote:
ahappycamper wrote: You can book it on the spot as soon as you get there, taht's what I did. The hotel is nice and very clean with AC and fridge and super close to Dr Chi's office. I stayed there for like a week and I had no issues except noise. The only thing that pissed me fof was the construction that went on when I was trying to sleep so often it woke me up but I think the construction should be done now and you should have no problems with jack hammers and all that noise.
Does wangnoi hotel provide soap/shampoo/toothbrush, etc.? Do you have any pictures of the hotel? I can't seem to find any online! Just hoping the cabby knows how to go there..haha.
As for shampoo/toothbrush if the hotel don't provide you can go to Central departmental Store just cross the road (opposite Lee Garden Plaza) go to 5 level got supermarket can buy from there.

boicott
Regular
Regular

Post by boicott » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 2:38 pm

All the best for your surgery.. I am gonna see dr chi at around 3pm cos my left eye is really swollen,imam moving to Indra hotel as it has vacancy and cheaper,if u feel better we can have dinner,take care!
discostix wrote:
boicott wrote:
discostix wrote: Hey there! My appointment with Dr Chi is tmr too! flying over in the morning via Tiger Air. Staying at wangnoi (as reviewed by ahappycamper). Hope everything will go well. Btw is it safe to travel around Hatyai? In taxi/ tuk tuk/ walking alone etc.?

TIA~

boicott
Regular
Regular

Post by boicott » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 2:40 pm

Qqsk wrote:

Can you send me your photo of ur nose and chin? You done your surgery by dr chi?
. Chin-Nara nose-putt eyes-chi

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 3:17 pm

boicott wrote:Damn i paid 300baht for the limo taxi from airport,am I being ripped off??
magical wrote:
discostix wrote: Does wangnoi hotel provide soap/shampoo/toothbrush, etc.? Do you have any pictures of the hotel? I can't seem to find any online! Just hoping the cabby knows how to go there..haha.
But if you take taxi from airport to hotel its the same price $300 baht. :)

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 4:31 pm

Oh i see! I'm going to dr chi by this Saturday too. Am do eyebags remove and buccal fat remover! Hope everything goes well! Wil share with u all after I back!
boicott wrote:
Qqsk wrote:

uselesswhatever

travel buddies in july

Post by uselesswhatever » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 9:29 pm

Hi,
I am planning to go to bangkok, most likely Tokai clinic for BA surgery sometime in mid-july (flexible with the timing), looking for anyone who would be interested in being my travel buddy as I am going alone!

email me at : [email protected]

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 9:41 pm

ValerieY wrote:
aquarius1502 wrote:Hi aquarius,
Which doctor are you seeing at Yanhee?
I am looking do fix my dimples with them.
Looking for a travel mate. But unsure if overnight stay is required?
Hi!
I dont think an overnight stay is required for dimples.
Most probably dr.suthat for me.
I'll be gg on 30th July or 31st Aug.
You?
Hi aquarius
Dr Suthat has fixed me on 21 Jul but my leave is still pending.
Most probably either 21 / 22 July.
He has confirmed that I can fly back on the same day after my op (scheduled at 12 noon) so I'll prob head to pray and shop a lil before my night flight back SIN.
Are you travelling alone?
I'm looking for a travel buddy if possible :)
[/quote]

Oh!
My appt will dr suthat has been confirmed.
I'll be gg there on the 30th.
Will be there for 9days.
I think you would have left by the time i reached.
Haha..
But anyway, gd luck for ur surgery! :D

boicott
Regular
Regular

Post by boicott » Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:15 pm

Wish u the best! Will be off to Bkk by sat n be back to hatyai on wed to catch flight back to SG,update me on ya progress then. Cheers,boycott
Qqsk wrote:Oh i see! I'm going to dr chi by this Saturday too. Am do eyebags remove and buccal fat remover! Hope everything goes well! Wil share with u all after I back!
boicott wrote:
Qqsk wrote: Can you send me your photo of ur nose and chin? You done your surgery by dr chi?

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Sat, 11 Jun 2011 4:43 pm

Just wana show you guys an update of my eyes :D

Today is the 5th day of my Double Eyelid & Epi,
Just removed my stitches :)