Singapore Expats

Travel from hostel to school

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
jasminet89

Travel from hostel to school

Post by jasminet89 » Sat, 04 Jun 2011 4:14 pm

Hey. I am studying in James Cook university. I have to travel 5 days in a week to my school and I usually use taxi (otherwise I have to change 2 buses). Is there anyway that i can hire a car to pick and drop me everyday or a bus service so that i can reduce my expenditure on travel. I have seen this procedure to be available in other countries and was wondering if its possible in Singapore as well
Thanks. hope to hear from you soon! :)

TeamSwingapore

Re: Travel from hostel to school

Post by TeamSwingapore » Sun, 05 Jun 2011 4:23 pm

jasminet89 wrote:Hey. I am studying in James Cook university. I have to travel 5 days in a week to my school and I usually use taxi (otherwise I have to change 2 buses). Is there anyway that i can hire a car to pick and drop me everyday or a bus service so that i can reduce my expenditure on travel. I have seen this procedure to be available in other countries and was wondering if its possible in Singapore as well
"PM" for you. :)
Tap me on my shoulder and be my friend..

TeamSwingapore

Re: Travel from hostel to school

Post by TeamSwingapore » Mon, 06 Jun 2011 3:13 pm

jasminet89 wrote:Hey. I am studying in James Cook university. I have to travel 5 days in a week to my school and I usually use taxi (otherwise I have to change 2 buses). Is there anyway that i can hire a car to pick and drop me everyday or a bus service so that i can reduce my expenditure on travel. I have seen this procedure to be available in other countries and was wondering if its possible in Singapore as well
"PM" you back. :)
Tap me on my shoulder and be my friend..