Singapore Expats

Removing moles

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
TruffleShuffle

Mole removal

Post by TruffleShuffle » Fri, 13 May 2011 8:52 pm

Hey I m really interested too...

I went to a a fortune teller and he told I ABSOLUTELY needed to remove one specific mole...

Can I get the contact details and location ???

THX !!

intime0
Regular
Regular

Post by intime0 » Sun, 15 May 2011 4:36 pm

WOW. I can't believe I just read all that. Can have that 15 minutes of my life back? But it was like a train wreck.

Am I the only person that saw this as....well....I'll just leave it at that.

wadezai

Re: Removing moles

Post by wadezai » Sun, 29 May 2011 9:00 pm

bluexob wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
bluexob wrote:I have most of my moles removed,on face,body,arms etc... someplace near my place which is around Bedok North area...by laser treatment..

It varies the price for each mole that will be removed...Cost about $5(for the tinny wenny size each) but more for bigger and darker size maybe $10-$15 each....Anyway its recommend for moles that are small flat type otherwise a surgery may be needed to remove such moles....

It sure hurts abit during the procedure, feel like your skin is burning and u could even smell it!!...But not to worry too much as its only for a mere few second of pain....Just think 'beauty'...

Scar??Varies too i guess...but i dont have any after the treatments...Will be given anti bacteria cream to apply on afterwards charged about $10...

Its cheap and give instantly results...

Anyway if anyone interested to fix appointment with my friend, can just pm me....i will provide u with the location and her number :D

Bluexob,

Please post the address, name of the shop and contacts here in this thread otherwise we may begin to think that you are receiving commission or otherwise profitting from this venture as you are asking all to contact you. If you don't post I will delete these posts and lock your account as well.

Let me clarify this first....
I share this piece of info with full of sincere and not hoping for any in return..
I do not share for the sake of money...I didnt earn any,as i'm one of her customer too..I just merely spread the news...Is it such a crime??
Coz i know its hard to find someone who is expert in this field and cheap for this treatments in Sg...
Most are done in hospitals or clinics which are rather costly...

I have in fact done my own research looking for stuffs on the internet from overseas like ebay,yahoo online shopping etc looking for products to remove small moles on my body that dont really required to consult a speciallist, not to mention the cost for their consultation fees..

Yes,i know how irritating it is when u have few moles on your face and body,somehow it just drop your self esteem especially for girls...They go like 'oh my god,y do i have this ugly mole on my face of all other spot'...
What can i say, woman are vain creatures by nature..

Well anyway, alrite i shall leave the contacts here in the post so at least u know that i'm being helpful here and not because of $$$
Cheers O:)

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding by the way :)

Caron hp:97319593
Caron shop:64445595
Call to fix an appointment first...
Have fun :wink:
Im sorry can I know how to go there ?

wadezai

Contact , Location

Post by wadezai » Sun, 29 May 2011 9:02 pm

Hi , can I know where's the exact location ? for that bedok north mole removal shop (:

diamond88

Post by diamond88 » Wed, 14 Sep 2011 5:01 pm

bigcrybibi wrote:Hi ppls,

If anyone is looking for mole removal service, heres some experience I'll like to share :D

Been searching on webs, and that is how I found some sources here.
So its just a random sms to Aunty Bonnie, cause afterall all the comments posted was in 2009, so I texted her whether she is still doing the service.

Aunty Bonnie's response was fast, and I called her back, and appointment is fixed the next day (which is today).

The process.. hmmm... I'm not sure what she did (Guess no one will dare to look at it too. haha) So thru the process I just turned my head one side, all u can heard was tools digging, cutting? which was pretty alright, not painful at all BUT tts a very painful tool, n tts super horrible I swear. The pain is quite endurable as it just go circle each time, so yup. For e sake of beauty and all, just have to endure.

O.. Aunty Bonnie is a really nice and friendly lady, and sometimes she will talk to you to distract u? HAHA. But well, she cares and once in awhile she will ask bout the pain.. and continue, and mayb spray more analgesic? The process of mine took bout 40mins, cause mine is about 1cm, but its very deep. According to Aunty Bonnie, mine is the '4th' level, which mean I went thru quite a no. of round digging and cutting and all. Did ask her bout the normal peoples, and she said normally is either '3rd' or '4th' So yup, it all depend which level u r :lol:

Oh, everything ended well, will need some days to recover of the wound, and keep my fingers cross*

Overall, very happy with Aunty Bonnie, and I hope this will help you all alittle in selecting which to choose.

Aunty Bonnie: 96780260
Add: Blk 298 Tampines St 22
(Unit no. pls text her urself.. not veyr nice to place ppls' address here)

Can Anyone confirm that her shop is still at the above address ...n she is using laser for the procedure ?

Thanks

Delphino

Post by Delphino » Thu, 15 Sep 2011 11:31 am

any idea the bedok north & tampines 1 is still there?

diamond88

Post by diamond88 » Thu, 29 Sep 2011 9:49 pm

seems like none has the answer or it seem that they got their done n no longer in the forum. :shock:

mong

Post by mong » Fri, 30 Mar 2012 4:57 pm

hey,is this mole removal shop still available now?

growling

Post by growling » Sat, 07 Apr 2012 6:19 pm

Hi all, just thought I'd contribute to this thread since it is related to mole-removal. I thought'd it'd be helpful to share my experience in case anyone is interested but wary of the pain... (I really wouldn't be so sure about paying some lady $15 to cut some marks off my face...)

If you want a very efficient, quick and painless procedure, do not hesitate to go to the National Skin Center (http://www.nsc.gov.sg/). I had a flat mole inherited from my mom on my back that was about the size of your baby fingernail. My mother had concerns that it would grow to become huge (just like hers did) and become unsightly in the future. So this was a purely aesthetic procedure that was not covered by her company benefits (it's considered cosmetic, I believe).

The doctor was very professional and numbed my back with an injection that stung a little. The medical procedure involved the use of scalpel (not a laser treatment), and it was surprisingly painless. The whole ordeal lasted no more than 15 minutes, and it seemed to take more time to wait for the anesthetic to take into effect than the actual removal itself. The only thing I felt was the tickle of my doctor's fingers on my back as he did the stitching, so please don't be fearful of any pain.

The healing process afterwards was smooth, though I have to warn that what the doctors don't mention is that the healing does not occur without a scar. After the procedure, they recommend you to moisturize and not disturb the stitches when you shower. They also prescribe a healing cream that's $75 you can purchase in the dispensary which supposedly prevents scarring while your skin heals.

I chose not to purchase the cream, and was surprised to find my skin healed perfectly about 3 weeks later (there is no remaining raised scar), except all you're left with is a barely-noticable slightly smooth line where the line of your stitch used to be. It's not visible unless you look closely. Perhaps I was lucky, but this was my experience at the NSC. The services are very quick and professional, quality results are guaranteed. (Funnily enough, they even let you keep your mole like a tooth in a can.)

Xeven

Another Option

Post by Xeven » Sat, 21 Apr 2012 3:08 pm

Hi all, would just like to share another contact. I had 3 moles removed by a lady who's shop was located formally at Toa Payoh Central. However, she has already relocated. Took $40, 15mins, totally painless and they never resurfaced. No visible scars since it had been 2 years or so. Her name is Yuki, I only have a contact number as I saved it should something unexpected crop up, so that I could go and look for her. 9757 0330, do give her a ring or drop her an sms should anyone be interested. Cheers!

spykcu

Post by spykcu » Thu, 16 Aug 2012 4:32 am

mong wrote:hey,is this mole removal shop still available now?
There's one at bugis, remember not to 'laser' it too deep, since if it's still on the skin after first treatment, you can always go back for free removal. If done too deep there will be scaring

tiger19

Re: Removing moles

Post by tiger19 » Tue, 08 Jan 2019 2:55 pm

hi there.. Anyone can suggest somewhere near west singapore? thanks.