Singapore Expats

Irish Couple (mid-thirties) just arrived today !!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Derrydave

Irish Couple (mid-thirties) just arrived today !!

Post by Derrydave » Tue, 24 May 2011 10:39 pm

Hi all,

Myself, my wife Tracey & son Sean (5 Yrs old) have just arrived today in Singapore and are looking to meet up with like-minded couples / families for eating-out, drinking, & other random Sinaporean activities.

We are in our mid-thirties, pretty laid back, enjoy the pub, eating out, and are looking forward to exploriing our new home. Our Son Sean is very outgoing & friendly and in need of some play-mates also. We are staying in the Somerset on Orchard Road for the first month until we find an apartment to live in (prob in Holland Village, but still to be decided), and would be really delighted to hear from any couples / families who would like to get together to have some fun / dispense advice :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Thanks,
Dave.

ra1ny

Post by ra1ny » Wed, 25 May 2011 10:32 am

Hi Dave,
My husband and I just moved to SG about a month ago from Australia (I'm originally from Indonesia) , we are both in our early thirties and looking to meet other couples for drinks or eating out.

Drop me an email and maybe we can arrange drinks or dinner.. I've PM you with my email address

cheers

deb.aura

Post by deb.aura » Fri, 24 Jun 2011 9:10 am

Hi Dave,

Did you meet many people. My husband, 4 1/2 year old son and I moved here from the UK 2 years ago. Lots of our friends are leaving now so we're back to square one in terms of our social life :). If you fancy doing something let me know. We're always happy to meet families who have children of a smiliar age. If you can keep the kids amused you're probably going to enjoy your day out - right!

Debbie

Derrydave

Post by Derrydave » Fri, 24 Jun 2011 9:16 am

Hi Debbie - yes, met a few nice couples and have had a few good days / evenings out. Always open to meeting others esp those with kids of a similar age (our son Sean is very out-going and sociable and since he doesn't start school till Sept he loves to take every opportunity going to meet & play with other kids) - my e-mail address is [email protected] - drop me a mail and we can arrange something !

Regards,
Dave.