Singapore Expats

Gummy bear breast implant cost.

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Justsomegirl

Gummy bear breast implant cost.

Post by Justsomegirl » Sat, 07 May 2011 3:40 am

Hi people,

I am new here and i need som help... I am 18 and is thinking of getting a gummy bear breast implants. Heard it feel much more real and it won't leak. So for those who had that surgery please do let me know more about the surgery, cost and which clinic is good? I am thinking of getting it done in sg.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 07 May 2011 10:42 am

sounds like you need to grow up first. Gummy Bear? :???:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Justsomegirl

Post by Justsomegirl » Sat, 07 May 2011 10:57 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:sounds like you need to grow up first. Gummy Bear? :???:
I grew to my limit already. Girl breast are say to stop growing 4 years after their first period. And gummy bear implants Cohesive gel breast implants. They are nicknamed gummy bear beast implants because they have the feel and consistency of a gummy bear when you cut into one.

The one who need to grow up is you! You don't even know what a gummy bear implants is and yet have the free time to reply!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 07 May 2011 12:06 pm

Justsomegirl wrote:You don't even know what a gummy bear implants is and yet have the free time to reply!
How does not knowing what a falsie is have anything to do with the amount offree time I have? Better yet, why would I waste my free time trying to find out the different flavours of falsies are? I would never date a girl with falsies as if she can put strange things into her body........

Strange. :?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Sat, 07 May 2011 4:26 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Justsomegirl wrote:You don't even know what a gummy bear implants is and yet have the free time to reply!
How does not knowing what a falsie is have anything to do with the amount offree time I have? Better yet, why would I waste my free time trying to find out the different flavours of falsies are? I would never date a girl with falsies as if she can put strange things into her body........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 07 May 2011 4:59 pm

Seems incredibly sad (shallow) to me, someone wanting plastic surgery at the age of 18.

Gummy Bear implants? Just sounds like a cutesy marketing line to me. I've known a few birds with implants and it is like having a couple of house-bricks inside a bin bag.

The money might be better spent on a psychologist. I mean that seriously.

Justsomegirl

Post by Justsomegirl » Sat, 07 May 2011 7:13 pm

poodlek wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WOW! big deal if you don't date girl with fake boobs! It's not like I am getting my breast done for you! So just leave this post alone if you don't have any knowledge about breast implants. You do not know why I want them or why I need them! If you want to judge keep your comment to yourself!

Justsomegirl

Post by Justsomegirl » Sat, 07 May 2011 7:24 pm

JR8 wrote:Seems incredibly sad (shallow) to me, someone wanting plastic surgery at the age of 18.

Gummy Bear implants? Just sounds like a cutesy marketing line to me. I've known a few birds with implants and it is like having a couple of house-bricks inside a bin bag.

what it seem to you doesn't matter to me! You can judge but keep your useless comment to yourself! I could have something wrong with my breast and needed reconstruction or that I have some mental issue that is not going to fix till I have my breast to the size I want and you will never know! You do not know me so I suggest you keep your useless OBVIOUSLY SHALLOW judgement to yourself!

Secondly if those implants feel hard or fake than it must be saline implants or that the implants have not set yet! Gummy bear is just a nickname people who have seen and feel the implants give! No woman is going to get a implants base one some stupid cutesy name! We are not 6! Woman who get implants clearly know what they want before they risk it all! Gummy bear implants is currently the best and safest implants money can buy!

I unlike what you think is not some stupid 18 years old who is getting implants for trill! I have study all I need to know and is clear what I want!

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sat, 07 May 2011 7:33 pm

Justsomegirl wrote:
JR8 wrote:Seems incredibly sad (shallow) to me, someone wanting plastic surgery at the age of 18.

what it seem to you doesn't matter to me! You can judge but keep your useless comment to yourself! I could have something wrong with my breast and needed reconstruction or that I have some mental issue that is not going to fix till I have my breast to the size I want and you will never know! You do not know me so I suggest you keep your useless OBVIOUSLY SHALLOW judgement to yourself!

Can I suggest that you stop broadcasting your shallow thoughts to a bunch of strangers around the world then, if you do not wish to receive comments?

Secondly if those implants feel hard or fake than it must be saline implants or that the implants have not set yet! Gummy bear is just a nickname people who have seen and feel the implants give! No woman is going to get a implants base one some stupid cutesy name! We are not 6! Woman who get implants clearly know what they want before they risk it all! Gummy bear implants is currently the best and safest implants money can buy!

Lol... I bet I have felt more in-situ implants than you ever will. Call 'em what you like they're still slicing open your chest and bunging in a couple of blocks of silica aren't they?

I unlike what you think is not some stupid 18 years old who is getting implants for trill! I have study all I need to know and is clear what I want!

Haha... you come across as sadly lacking upstairs, and in need of help rather than encouragement. Good luck!

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 07 May 2011 8:16 pm

I have my doubts that she is even 18 judging by her responses. :-|

ld_runner
Regular
Regular

Lotsa Volunteers

Post by ld_runner » Sun, 08 May 2011 8:43 am

Gummy Bears... I love those things... I'd like to Q.A. or Q.C. those new puppies when they're ready for a taste test LOL!
J.A.N. Just Another Noobie. Hoping to make some friends and branch out from the regular 9 to 5 crowd at work. Cheers!

Calmday
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Calmday » Mon, 09 May 2011 8:16 am

I like Gummy Bears.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Mon, 09 May 2011 8:39 am

Ah, yes. Gummi bears. They're fun.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Sun, 22 May 2011 5:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l#comments

Sort the comments by 'Best rated' and have a browse of what people have to say re: this woman.

Hilarious.

Alimor

Post by Alimor » Sun, 13 Nov 2011 1:44 am

How does not knowing what a falsie is have anything to do with the amount offree time I have?..
:lol: :lol: :lol: this is so funny... Although it wasn't nice how you guys ganged up on the poor girl...
So far so good...