Singapore Expats

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tenshii

Re: anyone letting go of upper body compression garments?

Post by tenshii » Tue, 22 Feb 2011 9:50 pm

hi blessedrekyo,

yupe, am really glad that i went for mine with dr pichet after your experience shared.

for my case (those who are still wondering whom to go to).
i had lipo done on lower body as well as underarms. the total fats that have been drawn out was 1500cc.
the moment i woke up, i was trembling for about 30 - 45 mins. after which, i was alright and discharge after another 30 mins rest.
(bear in mind that most people will enounter side effects after the op).

i was able to move around alightly on the 2nd day.
on my 3rd day, i went back to do a review and experienced giddiness due to very low blood pressure. Doc made me drank many sugared drinks but blood pressure was not able to recover. so end up i was put on drip again.

after which, everything was fine.

at the current moment, am still recovering from the swelling and bruises.

cheers

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re: anyone letting go of upper body compression garments?

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 23 Feb 2011 8:25 am

tenshii wrote:hi blessedrekyo,

yupe, am really glad that i went for mine with dr pichet after your experience shared.

for my case (those who are still wondering whom to go to).
i had lipo done on lower body as well as underarms. the total fats that have been drawn out was 1500cc.
the moment i woke up, i was trembling for about 30 - 45 mins. after which, i was alright and discharge after another 30 mins rest.
(bear in mind that most people will enounter side effects after the op).

i was able to move around alightly on the 2nd day.
on my 3rd day, i went back to do a review and experienced giddiness due to very low blood pressure. Doc made me drank many sugared drinks but blood pressure was not able to recover. so end up i was put on drip again.

after which, everything was fine.

at the current moment, am still recovering from the swelling and bruises.

cheers
Hi tenshii

Thanks for sharing ur experience here with us.
Yes, becos of the side effect from the anesthesia, most will have slight discomfort aft the surgery. :)

I guessed you must be considered a slim lady. Compared to me, I've 4700cc drawn out from 5 parts of my body, and u hv only 1500cc from 2 parts. So I was much fatter than u before my lipo, and maybe now too. Lolol... :lol:
Best part is we dun have a bottle to drain out watever fluid left behind in our body, right. Cos I read abt those did by Dr. Nara, they do have a bottle attached to them to drain d fluid. And till now, I still could not figure out why like that. :? I tot all incision shld be stitched back before they leave Dr. Nara's clinic. :???:

Anyway, do remember NOT to take black sauce, yam, duck, wanton noodle (if u are a Chinese) and seafood for 1 month or more ya, so the scar will not be darken by the black sause and can heal nicely and fast.
Mine was darken cos I ate bah kut teh wz black sauce 1 week after my surgery. :( :lol:

Drink pineapple juice or eat pineapple to help u de-swell fast too. :)

Wishing u a speedy recovery! :D

Sleeping queen

Post by Sleeping queen » Fri, 25 Feb 2011 9:41 pm

Hi tenshii n blessedrekyo,

Good evening. Thanks a lot for both of u to share the lipo experience with us.

tenshii: It will be great if you could share the before and after lipo pics with us.

Thank u to both of u :)

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Fri, 04 Mar 2011 12:16 am

While waiting to see more weight lost and firmed up body...

Now, considering to do my back, knees & under armpit!

Anyone can share ur experience if u did ur back, under armpit and/or knees before, pls.. Thank you! :wink:

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Updates!

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 14 Mar 2011 3:52 pm

Another 1 kg drop! Below picture is before & after 4 mths of my lipo.
See the difference on my hip & thigh area?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My colleagues said: U seems like u've grown "taller" after u slim down, huh? :lol: LOLOL...

bao

Post by bao » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 8:39 pm

Can anyone tell me if Dr. Pichet is using traditional Lipo?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:58 am

bao wrote:Can anyone tell me if Dr. Pichet is using traditional Lipo?
Dr. Pichet is using Tumescent Lipo, not the traditional. :D

bao

Post by bao » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:59 pm

Thanks blessedrekyo

Now I am planning to see him. Anyone interested to join me? I think probaby next month.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:23 am

bao wrote:Thanks blessedrekyo

Now I am planning to see him. Anyone interested to join me? I think probaby next month.
Great! U will be in good hands! He is a very kind surgeon who cares for his patients.

I will be back for my back, hip, under armpit & knee Lipo once I saved enough. ;)

Wishing you all the best in ur surgery! :D

bao

Post by bao » Tue, 03 May 2011 8:35 am

Hi blessedrekyo

I have just done my lipo with Dr. Pichet. But kind of dissapointed with the result. Overall only 1.1 liters for my Arms, back, Armpit, thigh and buttock.

It is normal to see not a drastic change on the following day?

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 03 May 2011 9:50 am

bao wrote:Hi blessedrekyo

I have just done my lipo with Dr. Pichet. But kind of dissapointed with the result. Overall only 1.1 liters for my Arms, back, Armpit, thigh and buttock.

It is normal to see not a drastic change on the following day?
Yes, it is normal, bao. We wont see the result so fast. :)
Cos all you can see now are the bruises (if any) & swollen on ur body. Mine took abt 2 weeks more to see obvious result. A few months later, more results can be seen. :)
Now I weigh 68kgs, cos I put on back a bit, due to lost control of food during my holiday trip. LOL... :oops: :P

1.1 Litre? Were you considered very slim before u go to Dr. Pichet?
I weighed 73 kgs B4 my lipo and am petite in size. So I was considered big size (fat) and he drew out 4.6 - 4.7 litres from my arms, thighs, love handle, abdomen & under chin le.

bao

Post by bao » Fri, 06 May 2011 2:48 pm

Hi Blessedrekyo

Thanks for recommending dr. Pichet. Indeed is a pleasant trip, the doctor and the team are great especially his secretary Ms. Tak. They are very helpful, kind and hospitality. Service is excellent.

As per the result, I can only hope to see the changes after 2 weeks.

I am more petite than you. I am 49kg, 150cm.

Hmd

Post by Hmd » Fri, 06 May 2011 7:16 pm

I just came back from BKK also. Just did it with Dr. Pichet. Thanks for sharing ur results, blessedrekyo.. *hugs*

Apart from some hiccups at the airport, the service is excellent. There will be pick-up service to and fro the airport as well as to shopping complexes. The nurses are very friendly. I have to stay at the clinic overnight after the surgery and a nurse was stationed in the room to look after me till the next day after I discharged. She even followed me back to the hotel to carry my bag. So sweet...

The only setback is they do not provide arm compression garment.

Overall, they have only removed 1 litre of fats as they said that I am considered slim... (yea, but with lotsa spare tyres :D ). Sometimes, i wish dat they could remove slightly more... i know i am being greedy but can't help it lol.. :P

Now, I am still very swollen (incl. my feets and hands - dunno why although those parts were untouched).. Well, let's hope to see favourable results soon.

bao

Post by bao » Sun, 08 May 2011 9:13 pm

Hi Hmd

When was your lipo done? I did it on Monday 2 May, return on Thurs 5 May.

Yup, fully agreed as they dont provide arm compression. Thanks to blessedrekyo that recommended this doctor and the website to order Garment.

Which part you did? How are you now? do you see great differences till now?

Hmd

Post by Hmd » Wed, 11 May 2011 9:55 pm

bao wrote:Hi Hmd

When was your lipo done? I did it on Monday 2 May, return on Thurs 5 May.

Yup, fully agreed as they dont provide arm compression. Thanks to blessedrekyo that recommended this doctor and the website to order Garment.

Which part you did? How are you now? do you see great differences till now?
Oh, I left and you arrived. Did mine on 30th April and left on 2nd May. I did my abdomen, butt and thighs. And you?

How is ur condition? Any results?