Singapore Expats

EPEC Rejected

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
revhappy
Editor
Editor

Post by revhappy » Wed, 04 May 2011 11:42 am

Ra5AU wrote:That is what is p..........off more,

I mentioned my double Master's Degree (from selected list), SMV and 10+ years of experience.

Well, all is well.......keep tryin........
I don't understand why should you get p.... off. Its not a right to get immigration into a foreign country its a previledge. How easy was it to get to Australia? You can't take anything for granted. You need to work towards it and luck plays a factor too.

There are people who go abroad and invest in their studies and then hope to get a work visa to break even and then earn more and many dont even get the chance to break even. What makes you feel that SG owes you a life here? :???:

Ra5AU

Post by Ra5AU » Wed, 04 May 2011 1:45 pm

revhappy wrote:

I mentioned my double Master's Degree (from selected list), SMV and 10+ years of experience.

I don't understand why should you get p.... off. Its not a right to get immigration into a foreign country its a previledge. How easy was it to get to Australia? You can't take anything for granted. You need to work towards it and luck plays a factor too.

There are people who go abroad and invest in their studies and then hope to get a work visa to break even and then earn more and many dont even get the chance to break even. What makes you feel that SG owes you a life here? :???:
Hello ………Sorry Rev – where in my post did I say
- it is my right to get visa/immigration
- and from where did you conclude that I said any one owes me anything

I said I am p….off because of no info/reasons are available.

Mate thanks for suggestions and advice – you can keep your preaching to yourself.

revhappy
Editor
Editor

Post by revhappy » Wed, 04 May 2011 2:00 pm

Ra5AU wrote:
revhappy wrote:

Mate thanks for suggestions and advice – you can keep your preaching to yourself.
If you are rejected inspite of submitting the documents that means you are not wanted. They dont give any explanation to anyone as to why they made that decision. I dont think any country gives. Like I said, its not a right its a priviledge and by saying that you are getting p.... off makes it look like you think they owe you an explanation. They dont.

Think about it. If they kept giving EPECs and PEPs to anyone and everyone who is eligible, this island will get overcrowed with people and there is no assurance that they will eventually find an employer. If you had a found an employer willing to employ you and you were rejected for your EP then its a different story, even then they dont owe you an explanation. :-|
Last edited by revhappy on Wed, 04 May 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ra5AU

Post by Ra5AU » Wed, 04 May 2011 2:13 pm

revhappy wrote:
Ra5AU wrote:
revhappy wrote: I don't understand why should you get p.... off. Its not a right to get immigration into a foreign country its a previledge. How easy was it to get to Australia? You can't take anything for granted. You need to work towards it and luck plays a factor too.

If you are rejected inspite of submitting the documents that means you are not wanted. They dont give any explanation to anyone as to why they made that decision. I dont think any country gives. Like I said, its not a right its a priviledge and by saying that you are getting p.... off makes it look like you think they owe you an explanation. They dont.
Hi Rev,

Mate please read my posts before responding................

Thanks for the effort anyway

JayCee
Reporter
Reporter

Post by JayCee » Wed, 04 May 2011 2:36 pm

Ra5AU wrote:
revhappy wrote:
Ra5AU wrote: Hello ………Sorry Rev – where in my post did I say

Hi Rev,

Mate please read my posts before responding................

Thanks for the effort anyway
You might like to have a read of this thread :wink:

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/sutra5 ... tml#520398

sanky_001

Post by sanky_001 » Wed, 04 May 2011 2:59 pm

revhappy wrote:
JR8 wrote:
revhappy wrote:

they have a list of universities for EPEC eligibility whereas there is no such list for the EPs

Dear Rev,

I believe they do have a list of universities for EPs. You may click on the following link for more reference:

http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/ ... tions.aspx

I may be wrong :-#

Good day :wave:

Ra5AU

Post by Ra5AU » Wed, 04 May 2011 3:02 pm

Jaycee,

Good thread mate..............Billy B's story made my day.

Well, I think we can all learn from it in different ways.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Wed, 04 May 2011 6:13 pm

Ra5AU wrote:Thanks JR8,

Rev - I am Indian living in AU for 14 years looking to move back home or closer to home. To be closer to my folks.
Must be hard to look for soul mate in Oz, eh ?

Are you an Ozzie or just PR ?

Why don't you do the reverse apply under Ozzie Citizen instead of Indian Citizen.?

Do you understand where I am coming from ?

Ozzie can live and work in Kiwiland and English land for 6 months Visa Free Entry. You stand a better chance. Moreover your Super will cover more coming from OZ
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Ra5AU

Post by Ra5AU » Wed, 04 May 2011 8:48 pm

Mad Scientist wrote:

Rev - I am Indian living in AU for 14 years looking to move back home or closer to home. To be closer to my folks.

I am an Ozzie.

Why don't you do the reverse apply under Ozzie Citizen instead of Indian Citizen.?

I didn't, can you please elaborate.

Ozzie can live and work in Kiwiland and English land for 6 months Visa Free Entry. You stand a better chance. Moreover your Super will cover more coming from OZ
???????

MS - can you please elaborate.

Thanks

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 05 May 2011 4:23 am

Ra5AU wrote:
Mad Scientist wrote:

I am an Ozzie.

I didn't, can you please elaborate.

???????

MS - can you please elaborate.

Thanks
Mate !! Which ques do you want me to elaborate ?

The soul mate or the citizenship ?

If the soul mate thingey , I do not want to be any part of it. I am straight as the eyes can see and I do not have special orientation on gender choice.

For citizenship, pose the ques then I will try to help
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Ra5AU

Post by Ra5AU » Thu, 05 May 2011 6:35 am

MS,

Mate I already found my soul mate and now suffering (I mean savouring) the consequences. But I am flatter by your offer…hahahahaha….

I am an Ozzie. I wanted elaboration on –

“Why don't you do the reverse apply under Ozzie Citizen instead of Indian Citizen.?”

Mad Scientist
Director
Director

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 05 May 2011 8:45 am

[quote="Ra5AU"]MS,

Mate I already found my soul mate and now suffering (I mean savouring) the consequences. But I am flatter by your offer…hahahahaha….

I am an Ozzie. I wanted elaboration on –

“Why don't you do the reverse apply under Ozzie Citizen instead of Indian Citizen.?”