Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Thu, 28 Apr 2011 4:38 pm

deleted
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Re: Urgent Reviews

Post by babyangel11 » Tue, 17 May 2011 5:42 am

Worries wrote:Dear all members,

Please help me......

I will be most appreciated if you could share any information from any korean frds review on this clinic name PETIT NOBLE? website http://www.docnoble.com.There is someone who work in korea say this clinic Dr Koh is well know for his skill in Local Korea People.

Sorry for this urgent post,as im running out of time to do extra research hence i do not have other direct korean frds in singapore. Due to my failure eyelid surgery i left my previous job. Im fortunately enough to join back my company this time.There is opening in July,but i have to start work by July and i cant take anymore long leave so i have to do my Revision in next Early May 2011.[/b]

Please drop me an email at [email protected] or Pm me. Thank u. :???: [/b]

Hi worries,

Just to check have you been to Dr Kim in Korea yet or are you still searching for a surgeon? Have you re-done your eyes and if so, are you happy with the results?

Cheers.

jobel1982

Re: Urgent Reviews

Post by jobel1982 » Tue, 17 May 2011 10:15 am

babyangel11 wrote:
Worries wrote:Dear all members,

Please help me......

I will be most appreciated if you could share any information from any korean frds review on this clinic name PETIT NOBLE? website http://www.docnoble.com.There is someone who work in korea say this clinic Dr Koh is well know for his skill in Local Korea People.

Sorry for this urgent post,as im running out of time to do extra research hence i do not have other direct korean frds in singapore. Due to my failure eyelid surgery i left my previous job. Im fortunately enough to join back my company this time.There is opening in July,but i have to start work by July and i cant take anymore long leave so i have to do my Revision in next Early May 2011.[/b]

Please drop me an email at [email protected] or Pm me. Thank u. :???: [/b]

Hi worries,

Just to check have you been to Dr Kim in Korea yet or are you still searching for a surgeon? Have you re-done your eyes and if so, are you happy with the results?

Cheers.
Hi Worries,
I have checked Dr kOH website though i do not understand the languages of korean. I wonder how is the skills? can u advise

missynathan

Re: Nose revision

Post by missynathan » Wed, 18 May 2011 7:08 pm

babeluv wrote:
regretful28 wrote:Hi, I had a nose surgery with ear cartilage implant for bridge and tip. I hated it so much that I am in total depression now. Will someone tell me if it is possible to take out the ear cartilage fully from the nose, and if my nose will return to my old nose if I take it out as I do not wish to replace with anything else. Or my nose shape will change or it will be very complicated to take out the ear cartilage fully after it is bond with the skin?? I don't seem to find any information on the internet that someone with full ear cartilage nose job removing it.
Hi Regretful, was reading your thread. I know of someone in bangkok who is very good with noses. It was recommended by my eye doctor. His daughter went for PS in singapore and had her nose done, unfortunately after some years the plastic was protruding. So he send her to his fren in bangkok. I went to see her, she is also a doctor but in aesthetic... she very pretty and her nose perfect. I oso went to BBK to see the doc that did her nose, for consult, he explained to me he does alot for harelip children and teach in japan... as we were talking a phone call came and after hung up he told me that was from singapore the PS doc who did the nose of the eye doc's daughter... we were laughing and he also show me a big jar of plastic he took out from the patients that went to him to redo... if you are keen I can give you his contact... :)

hi babe, can you give me his contact? [email protected]
thank you! :)

maiko88

Post by maiko88 » Wed, 18 May 2011 11:26 pm

Is it possible to correct long face to heart shape face? Can someone recommend doctors good in facial contouring? Thanks.

nicelook

Post by nicelook » Fri, 20 May 2011 11:18 am

blackbunny wrote:Hi, anyone planning for surgery in June? going to be in korea for the whole of June, so wanna take this opportunity to go for double eyelids n maybe nose job. scared to do it alone, so far thinking of doing it at bkdongyang
Hi blackbunny,

Im going on the June 7th. doing the same as you. so far thinking of doing it at Banobagi, Samsung line Plastic clinic.

xKiki

Post by xKiki » Sat, 21 May 2011 12:08 am

nicelook wrote:
blackbunny wrote:Hi, anyone planning for surgery in June? going to be in korea for the whole of June, so wanna take this opportunity to go for double eyelids n maybe nose job. scared to do it alone, so far thinking of doing it at bkdongyang
Hi blackbunny,

Im going on the June 7th. doing the same as you. so far thinking of doing it at Banobagi, Samsung line Plastic clinic.
hi^^ I am interested in going to korea for nose surgery. Right now, I am considering Dr Jung. But he is too expensive [4,500 USD] for primary and I would really love to find other surgeons in Seoul. Will it be alright for me to contact you and share my research with you all ?

Thank you ^^

xKiki

Post by xKiki » Sat, 21 May 2011 12:11 am

hi, will you be flying from singapore?
May I know which surgeon will u be going to for nose surgery?
Currently, I think Dr Jung produce the most drastic changes I ever seen. However, his charges are too expensive. :'( I guess he is targeting foreigners. I would like to find those who are excellent at the same time, not too expensive.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 22 May 2011 6:22 pm

guys i need your help!

should i inject my chin with 1 ml plus, or more?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/beforekp.jpg/

i stimulated a 1 ml injection

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/afterchin.jpg/

the doctor suggests injecting about 3-4 ml of fats, of which about 1.2 ml will become permanent

mclark00

HI

Post by mclark00 » Tue, 24 May 2011 7:24 pm

:D

bohofemme

Post by bohofemme » Mon, 13 Jun 2011 3:27 am

I'm interested in the mini incisional method for double eyelids. But are there any doctors who do this in Singapore? If not, where is the nearest country who might do this? Thailand?

How much is it?

bee123

Post by bee123 » Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:50 pm

Does anyone have experience in breast enlargement by filler of breast?
and good doctor to recommend in JB?
what is the cost to have it in JB and singapore?

miracle88

Post by miracle88 » Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:44 pm

hi all.. i really need to do eyelid surgery
can anyone share their real story after going to eyelid surgery?
which doctor is better? dr wolves wu? dr wong from gleanegles? dr chan at mount e?
please,,, advice me..
im so desperate for the answer...
thanks a lot...
Or Korea surgeon? Thanks

spykcu

Post by spykcu » Wed, 22 Jun 2011 4:16 am

find out out the pros and cons of techniques used.

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic50308.html

mandeline Yap

Chin injection

Post by mandeline Yap » Wed, 22 Jun 2011 7:45 am

boii18 wrote:guys i need your help!

should i inject my chin with 1 ml plus, or more?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/beforekp.jpg/

i stimulated a 1 ml injection

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/afterchin.jpg/

the doctor suggests injecting about 3-4 ml of fats, of which about 1.2 ml will become permanent
Hi Boii18,

Where you want to get the chin injection? Can recommend to me? I'm in dilemma whether do chin implant or chin injection? Which doc you recommend? Pls give me all the details. Tks
Myap