Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:00 pm

m3lody wrote:not sure what type. I did not choose my implant. Dr. Nara chose for me.
I think some forumer says that Dr. Nara only do button.
hi, just a quick question. Did you do intraoral or by external incision?
"Botox anyone?"

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 2:41 am

hello everyone. i havent been logging into sg expat for a long time since my rhino w dr nara in dec 2009. frankly, 1yrs plus after the surgery, i wanna redo my nose. not cuz dr nara dun do a good job, but cuz of myself. i have a very fat, slightly upturned nose with no nose bridge. dr nara can only heighten my nose bridge for me but there is nthg he can do bout my nose tip. however, my nose looks very very natural, no one knew my nose is done unless i tell them.

hence, i wld only recommend dr nara if u have a nice nose tip but no nose bridge. if u wanna do both the nose tip and nose bridge, i suggest somewhere else. currently i m looking into taiwan drs for solutions to redo my nose and do my eyelids. hope this helps those who are in a dilemma. :)

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 8:11 am

turnerdhr,
I have external incision. Dr Nara said he prefer external now since the chances of infection is lower. Although there is a chance for scar, I glad I had external incision. It was painful. Can not imagine if did it internal.
I might say my chin area is more painful than my rhino.
Some forumers might not agree with me, but this is my experience.

Btw, for people considering lipo, my opinion of Dr. Nara, he is not that conservative. The nurse actually not sure if the Dr will let me do tummy since my tummy not that big. But Dr let me did my tummy.
Also, I casually asked can I do my outer thigh too? He said it's not that fat. But I said there is some fat bulging out, but if you said you don't want to do, that's fine. At the end, he did my outer thigh.
So overall I did rhino+alar, chin, lipo tummy, lipo outer thigh and inner thigh.

The problem now I dont have stage 1 compression garment since I was not sure if the doctor would lipo me or not. But I have bought the stage 2 compression garment now.

My impression of Dr. Nara: He is softspoken man. He did not talk alot in the beginning but overtime he talked more. He asked me where have I been in Hatyai. I said I stayed in the hotel all the time because I dont want to scare people away with my face. He said, It's ok. You dont know anyone in Hatyai anyway.
The nurses also quite friendly.

I am going back today. It has been painful 3 days so far.

wannabeplasticteen

Post by wannabeplasticteen » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 1:31 pm

Do you guys know if GPs can remove implants? Or do I have to go to a plastic surgeon?

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 6:06 pm

m3lody wrote:turnerdhr,
I have external incision. Dr Nara said he prefer external now since the chances of infection is lower. Although there is a chance for scar, I glad I had external incision. It was painful. Can not imagine if did it internal.
I might say my chin area is more painful than my rhino.
Some forumers might not agree with me, but this is my experience.

Btw, for people considering lipo, my opinion of Dr. Nara, he is not that conservative. The nurse actually not sure if the Dr will let me do tummy since my tummy not that big. But Dr let me did my tummy.
Also, I casually asked can I do my outer thigh too? He said it's not that fat. But I said there is some fat bulging out, but if you said you don't want to do, that's fine. At the end, he did my outer thigh.
So overall I did rhino+alar, chin, lipo tummy, lipo outer thigh and inner thigh.

The problem now I dont have stage 1 compression garment since I was not sure if the doctor would lipo me or not. But I have bought the stage 2 compression garment now.

My impression of Dr. Nara: He is softspoken man. He did not talk alot in the beginning but overtime he talked more. He asked me where have I been in Hatyai. I said I stayed in the hotel all the time because I dont want to scare people away with my face. He said, It's ok. You dont know anyone in Hatyai anyway.
The nurses also quite friendly.

I am going back today. It has been painful 3 days so far.
thanks m3lody.

you might also want to consider getting stocking up on some painkillers like arcoxia while you are there. it's cheaper there than in SIN. In SIN, you will also need a prescription.
"Botox anyone?"

koleicai

Post by koleicai » Fri, 22 Apr 2011 3:23 am

_niNg`- wrote:
koleicai wrote:Hi experience ppl, wanna check with u guys which done rhinoplasty. Can i squeeze out the blemish on the nose?? I had friend saying i cant.. So got to check with u ppl. Thanks in advance
Be very careful with squeezing out blemishes on your nose after rhino!
I got a gf who had thought she had a blemish on her nose and went to NYSS for a 10 course facial package.
The blemish got worse in the end and it turn out that her silicon was having an infection, it wasn't a blemish afterall.. but due to all the facials she went, her silicon protruded out. And for god knows what reason.. she got it remove at a GP from that hole on her nose instead of a professional. It wasn't from the nostril where the PS doctors inserted it.

Now? she have a hole in the middle of her nose for her life.

Hi, thank u for reminding.. The small like blemish/white head had recover. But i m quite concern abt extrusion. Not sure whether m i going crazy or what ,i always feel that my implant slightly shifted down or isit because the swell went down so when i touch between my forehead n top of the implant i can feel a little gap. Its abit different from 3 wks ago i touches it. This was the 2nd mth only. Was it normal? Haiz.. Very Worried.. Please advise.

Therefore, Becareful!! >.<

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:57 pm

[/quote]
Rachel selling Arnica Montana under the brand SinEech at a very high price - $58. Buy online is much cheaper, and if you buy generic even cheaper, which is what i want to do. $58 for arnica montana, ONLY 12 pills of 500mg each is a rip off. SO what if it comes wrap nicely.[/quote]

500mg is the weight of the Arnica montana. The strength of the generic Arnica montana sold over the counters I think are 30X, from what I understand, this is mostly for general use as health supplement for joint swelling/pain issues.
astrogirl

jared86

Post by jared86 » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:32 pm

i got a questions does chin implant will swell as bad as rhino? or just very significant swelling at the chin part... will blue black occur? and does it recover much faster than rhino? :???:

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 9:52 am

Jared86,

I had rhino+alar and chin done at the same time. Surprisingly, swollen on my face was not that bad.
Probably because of sineech. The chin area, swollen abit. Just like suddenly you have double chin but that bad. No worries.
However, chin incission area is still painfull. I took out the stitches yesterday.

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Mon, 25 Apr 2011 9:55 am

For those people who had lipo inner thigh, how bad was your swelling?
Mine still swelling like crazy. Even to my calf and foot. Is that normal?
I have bruises on my foot.
It has been 6 days.
HELP!

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:47 pm

m3lody wrote:For those people who had lipo inner thigh, how bad was your swelling?
Mine still swelling like crazy. Even to my calf and foot. Is that normal?
I have bruises on my foot.
It has been 6 days.
HELP!
You need Compression Garment throughout.
Mine still ok and the swell went off after 2-3 weeks. Inner thigh takes time to de-swell and the hardness feel took me a month or more to go off totally.
But my entire legs dun hv much visible bruises.
Take a slice of pineapple each day, it helps. :)

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Tue, 26 Apr 2011 8:58 pm

blessedrekyo,
Thanks. I was worried because my face does not swell that much (I did chin and rhino at the same time). But my legs are swollen and have bruises all over.

marson83

How is your rhino?

Post by marson83 » Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:03 pm

jared86 wrote:i got a questions does chin implant will swell as bad as rhino? or just very significant swelling at the chin part... will blue black occur? and does it recover much faster than rhino? :???:

Hi Jared, can you update me how is your rhino condition so far?

jared86

Re: How is your rhino?

Post by jared86 » Wed, 27 Apr 2011 8:14 am

marson83 wrote:
jared86 wrote:i got a questions does chin implant will swell as bad as rhino? or just very significant swelling at the chin part... will blue black occur? and does it recover much faster than rhino? :???:

Hi Jared, can you update me how is your rhino condition so far?

Recovering perfectly well.. Too bad i still have no time to take a photo of it. Whenthefe is free time i will take a picture n show it to u..

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Wed, 27 Apr 2011 5:13 pm

Jared, yours was only alarplasty ma. You did rhino? Rhino is put in implant lei. I thought you told me you never put in implant.:???:

You so fast want go do your chin le ah, haha.
When you going? Text me ok, cause I want go back to dr chi to remove my implant too.
Life is a misery.