Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jessie90

Post by jessie90 » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 7:44 pm

Nose tip only..
www.sappho.com.tw

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:48 pm

deleted
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:51 pm

deleted
Last edited by Worries on Fri, 02 Nov 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worries
Regular
Regular

Re: ear cartilage

Post by Worries » Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:57 pm

terrie35 wrote:Anyone come across a doc in Taiwan who can use ear cartilage for the nose bridge?
Hi Terrie,in Taiwan i only heard rips cartilage for nose bridge or silcon. for ear carilage is for nose tip..another techinque which my bro does is using his nose tip centre cartilage to lengthen his short nose problem.

babyangel11
Regular
Regular

Re: My Tough Recovery stage pic of eyelid surgery at wishcli

Post by babyangel11 » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 3:06 am

Worries wrote:Image

Pls advise...thank u
Hi worries,

Actually the results of your eyes are not bad. When did you do your eyes? Also i think the swell has not fully gone yet, there is some residual swell so the "actual" results of your eyes could probably be seen around 6 months from when you first did your eyes.

My friends who did full incision methods took around that time frame to actually see the final results. Originally we thought that was the result when it was about 3 months time. However, when it came to about 6 months, the swell of my gf's eyes came down even more n thats when the eyes look much more natural.

So i really think you should wait and give it more time first before you do anything else or revision. Cos if the swell is not fully gone n you do a revision, it might make the eyes even more swollen n it only make the recovery longer.

One thing i notice about doing double eyelids - when the eyes are very swollen after doing it for a while n it takes sometime, somehow the end result the double eyelids' height is not too low. When it is not too swollen after a while doing it, the end result might be that one may find the eventual double eyelids' height is a bit low. I see that happening in quite alot of cases.

Hope this helps. :D

Cheers.

rhinoguy

Post by rhinoguy » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:30 am

hi Worries,
I actually think your eyes turned out great. Maybe the pictures don't show your main concerns, which I think scarring and too high of eyelid. I do think that your eyes don't really look Chinese anymore (if that is your ethnicity), it looks more like Southeast asian (Thai and such), and maybe that's why you are having a hard time adjusting to the new crease heights. But I agree with babyangel11, give it some more time, and maybe it will come down to a height that is comfortable for you.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:12 pm

Hi, Worries,

Your eyes look good...don't worry...it will take about 6 months for all to deswell. Did you do epi ?

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 1:18 pm

boii18 wrote:don't go to dr chuang

he has ruined my eyes despite me asking not for a high crease, and despite me asking for my epi to be natural and not to make my eyes longer.. he said can be done but result is;

a) epi is unnatural, squarish corner
b) asymmetrical epi - one side more and more squarish, horrible! there's no sharp edge in the epi at all
c) high eyelid which looks deepset and unnatural - something i specifically asked NOT to .

i went to korea to repair some of the damage, it looks good now.

i recommend dr kim for now, still have to wait and see though;

am 3 months post-op revision.

cost me a bomb to revise the damage chuang CJ of wishclinic has caused. and he does not even want to help me or revise for me.

he seems more concerned about his audi sports car?
oh no.... boii.... this a$$hole is really more interested in his audi cars than people's lives. this is his car collection! http://www.motormorph.com/?p=2707

what a bloody A$$!
"Botox anyone?"

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 4:56 pm

terrie35 wrote:Hi, Worries,

Your eyes look good...don't worry...it will take about 6 months for all to deswell. Did you do epi ?
hi Terrie,in real person of me look more swollen thick eyelid.. Yes I did epi. Btw I replied on ur question about cartilage for nose le.. U seen e Msg?

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 5:00 pm

rhinoguy wrote:hi Worries,
I actually think your eyes turned out great. Maybe the pictures don't show your main concerns, which I think scarring and too high of eyelid. I do think that your eyes don't really look Chinese anymore (if that is your ethnicity), it looks more like Southeast asian (Thai and such), and maybe that's why you are having a hard time adjusting to the new crease heights. But I agree with babyangel11, give it some more time, and maybe it will come down to a height that is comfortable for you.
ya.. I agreed with u I look like Thai gal lo. Without make up I can't step out of house. I hate it. My swelling nvr go down since after 2mths onwards it bothering me. Especially my medial fold higher than back crease this males me look fierce. I will share my experience with Dr Kim after 24th April.. Thanks for ur advised.

Worries
Regular
Regular

Re: My Tough Recovery stage pic of eyelid surgery at wishcli

Post by Worries » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 5:18 pm

Hi babyangel, I understand what u mean.. Ya I had read many post about after swelling go down the fold has become inner crease which many ppl don't like. But it's always easier to create a higher crease in revision than eyelid lowering revision. My concern is now my crease is too thick n heavy making me look fake n tired, many other forum members who has a high crease after years later height of crease only went down 1-2mm but thickness still seen. Heavy eyelid will always be there... To me my eyelid is compressing e shape n size of my eye..this makes my eye look smaller. Sob:(
Last edited by Worries on Wed, 12 Sep 2012 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Worries
Regular
Regular

Any reviews,please share?

Post by Worries » Sat, 23 Apr 2011 11:00 pm

Hi dear members,
Do any of you heard anything about this clinic Abgujung seoul plasic surgery? I had seen soompi forum CLICK under Beauty n Fashion thread under Double Eyelid surgery page 366(got pic) this forum lady did her 3rd revision by Dr Lee Min Goo. Her previous twice eyelid surgery was DONE BADLY other clinic very bad experience. she is now happy with her result after lowering eyelid and ptosis collection with Dr Lee. I had similar high crease problem like her. Anyone had done any research to revision in korea or any recommandation? please share
Last edited by Worries on Mon, 25 Apr 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worries
Regular
Regular

Re: Any reviews,please share?

Post by Worries » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 9:39 pm

Hi dear all, I just came back after my consultation with Dr Kim, he said I have ptosis problem. Need to lowering eyelid + Levator muscle advancement price $3.5k usd.. I'm broke. Sob...

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:07 pm

Hi worries

I think your eyes look very pretty, looking at the last photo.
astrogirl

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:42 pm

astrogirl wrote:Hi worries

I think your eyes look very pretty, looking at the last photo.
thanks astrogirl.. In pic with make up looks nice but no make up in real person my eyelid vv thick.. It's pop eyelid wor.. I dint mind sharing my experience of having high eyelid at 10mm cut problem to ppl who keen to know. I can email u all if u all want to know how thick it is... Drop me a priviate MSG of ur email then I will forward u my photo.