Singapore Expats

Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at Dr nara Hatyai..pls help

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mixue

Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at Dr nara Hatyai..pls help

Post by mixue » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 8:09 pm

Hi i'm considering gg to dr nara at hatyai for 3 surgery Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at september of this yr.. any singaporean keen to go together??

anybody has done above 3 surgeries with him.. hw's the result??
pls share and advice me if u guys ever did it.. as i'm quite scared... thanx..

zane80

Together in thailand

Post by zane80 » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:59 pm

Hi, well, i am interested in the eyes because of the price, my email is [email protected], i did my nose locally. I cant pm u yet as I did not have enuff postings.

JJ Lyn

Re: Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at Dr nara Hatyai..pls

Post by JJ Lyn » Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:37 am

[quote="mixue"]Hi i'm considering gg to dr nara at hatyai for 3 surgery Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at september of this yr.. any singaporean keen to go together??

pls share and advice me if u guys ever did it.. as i'm quite scared... thanx..[/quote]

Hi mixue, i keen to go wif u , me was singaporean chinese , me wan to do too at sept this year, oso scared ...can contact me through my email [email protected] ..after tat i will leave my no to u ...hear frm u soon ...sincerly n thks....JJ Lyn

lowprofile

Post by lowprofile » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 9:04 pm

Hi mixue,

Whats your email?I would love to share my exp with you.. i just did my nose on June.. :)
Regards,
lowprofile

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:57 am

hey i'm interested too!!!!

aramcobb

Post by aramcobb » Sat, 11 Sep 2010 11:06 am

hey im interested too.. but mine is more like ptosis problem than just want a double eyelid... i dont think dr nara helps droopy lid problem?

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Tue, 14 Sep 2010 5:45 am

lowprofile wrote:Hi mixue,

Whats your email?I would love to share my exp with you.. i just did my nose on June.. :)
Last edited by ddelusionss on Fri, 20 May 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 17 Sep 2010 6:10 pm

mixue wrote:Hi i'm considering gg to dr nara at hatyai for 3 surgery Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at september of this yr.. any singaporean keen to go together??

I had done above all mentioned plus alarplasty at one go.

My reviews as follow:

1. The fold on right eyelid almost not visible when fully recovered. My solution is to use glycolic acid to create keloid on the lower side of the eyelid so that it can support the upper eyelid to create the fold. I had to do it a few times to make it symmetrical to the other eye. Do not try it without proper knowledge of know how, it could cause permanent scarring or damages to the eye.

2. Epi is prefect, totally no scar mark after healed.

3. Nose job is prefect too.

4. For Alarplasty, he only did sill excision which I find my alar looked kind of weird. I went for a revision on my alar (wedge excision) a year later, my alar flare reduced quite significantly and my nose looks narrower and sharper now.

Some info on alar below:

Sill excisions narrow the alar base and nostrils. Sill excisions will not improve alar flair and occasionally may increase it.

Wedge excisions improve excessive alar flare. These excisions will not narrow the nostril.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Sat, 18 Sep 2010 4:13 am

kensan wrote:
mixue wrote:Hi i'm considering gg to dr nara at hatyai for 3 surgery Double eyelid +epi +Nose surgery at september of this yr.. any singaporean keen to go together??

I had done above all mentioned plus alarplasty at one go.

My reviews as follow:

1. The fold on right eyelid almost not visible when fully recovered. My solution is to use glycolic acid to create keloid on the lower side of the eyelid so that it can support the upper eyelid to create the fold. I had to do it a few times to make it symmetrical to the other eye. Do not try it without proper knowledge of know how, it could cause permanent scarring or damages to the eye.

2. Epi is prefect, totally no scar mark after healed.

3. Nose job is prefect too.

4. For Alarplasty, he only did sill excision which I find my alar looked kind of weird. I went for a revision on my alar (wedge excision) a year later, my alar flare reduced quite significantly and my nose looks narrower and sharper now.

Some info on alar below:

Sill excisions narrow the alar base and nostrils. Sill excisions will not improve alar flair and occasionally may increase it.

Wedge excisions improve excessive alar flare. These excisions will not narrow the nostril.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by ddelusionss on Fri, 20 May 2011 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sat, 18 Sep 2010 3:42 pm

ddelusionss wrote: Hi there, I did alar and nose job with dr nara too. and I am interested in doing epi with him too. may i know how is the scarring like and the effects? like very natural or very obvious like dawn yang or angelababy. do u mind sharing ur photos ? :)
for AB and dawn yang, the main reason why their eyes look like that is cos of the parallel crease, not so much any potential epi they might have done. if your crease is tapered + epi.. the eyes won't look like that.

ddelusionss

Post by ddelusionss » Sat, 18 Sep 2010 6:41 pm

cersepn wrote:
ddelusionss wrote: Hi there, I did alar and nose job with dr nara too. and I am interested in doing epi with him too. may i know how is the scarring like and the effects? like very natural or very obvious like dawn yang or angelababy. do u mind sharing ur photos ? :)
for AB and dawn yang, the main reason why their eyes look like that is cos of the parallel crease, not so much any potential epi they might have done. if your crease is tapered + epi.. the eyes won't look like that.
Mine is tapered and I wana do epi or lateral to make my eyes slightly bigger. I wana do natural one instead of like AB and DY. Do u suggest doing epi with nara? I heard he is not as skillful as his nose job so I din do epi with him at time. I also heard he is using the old Z cutting technique for epi and might leave a scar. So I am rather interested in what ur comments abt his work :) thanks for sharing anyway

aramcobb

Post by aramcobb » Fri, 22 Oct 2010 1:18 pm

epicanthoplasty and latheral canthoplasty not recommended because results are very debatable, according to western plastic docs. if u look at xiaxue canthoplasty pic... i think its a failure. got her eyes all red, weird looking, and not bigger too.

ive seen dr nara done marvellous works from single eyelid to double eyelids on friends and even at the clinic itself.

but the nose surgeries and the more complicated procedures.. his skills is arguable. maybe because the clinic is really too small and dont have the necessary equipment.

he doesnt do cartillage implants, which is the most natural nose job albeit cartillage harvesting can be troublesome. saw a few of his thai patients with the silicone implants and am not impressed.

just fyi though, clinic accepts but does not favour currency in thai baht, esp the 5000 baht i think. they were saying alot of counterfeits in the country so they prefer usd.

amazed

Post by amazed » Sun, 02 Jan 2011 8:31 am

hii mixue
you go to nara for double eyelid and epicanthoplasty???
how is the result???
mind to share????

amazed

Post by amazed » Thu, 13 Jan 2011 7:50 pm

hii, i'm new here...
i will go to dr.nara for epi+double eyelid and rhino+alar....
is there anyone do all that with dr.nara??
how's the result???
i really scared....
should i go to dr.nara or dr.chi???
need your advice....
thx.....

newey

nose job

Post by newey » Sat, 16 Apr 2011 8:42 pm

Hi mixue, anyway i can communicate with you? I wanna find out more about the nose job u did with Dr Nara. I am thinking of going end of the year. Hope to hear from you soon.