Singapore Expats

Mulitple Visa

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
sriramkaza

Mulitple Visa

Post by sriramkaza » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 5:23 pm

Hi All,
I have IPA with One Time Visa Entry, due to some ammendment i cant able to collect card. In Ep notification MOM has extended till month end,
Ep Notification has Multiple Visa issued, can i travell back and come with EP Notification or I need to get any Visa from MOM to travell and come back.

Thanks in Advance

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: Mulitple Visa

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 5:45 pm

sriramkaza wrote:Hi All,
I have IPA with One Time Visa Entry, due to some ammendment i cant able to collect card. In Ep notification MOM has extended till month end,
Ep Notification has Multiple Visa issued, can i travell back and come with EP Notification or I need to get any Visa from MOM to travell and come back.

Thanks in Advance
You can travel with the EP Notification letter that has multiple entry stated on it.

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks singaporeflyer
Actually EP Notification has been extended by Mom, validity dates have been changed from 5th April to 29th and my EP is in Process of Ammendment. Will Extended dates reflect at Immrigration Check Points

Thanks in Advance

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 7:43 pm

Can Any One Please Reply

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 8:02 pm

sriramkaza wrote:Can Any One Please Reply
What is the reason for ammendment? If they have extended your ep,the date would reflect at all check points. MOM and ICA work closely with each other.

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Tue, 12 Apr 2011 8:20 pm

Ammendment is On Course Duration instead of Dec Employer Put Sep and Course faculity instead of Engineering it was the Technology and course name post graduate course . MOM has verified all documents and official filled ammendment form and asked employer to Ammend and Employer has submitted ammendment. Ep Notification date is extended column they mentioned in Ep Notification VALIDITY OF EMPLOYMENT LETTER IS EXTENDED TILL month end. They have just striked original date and entered date . This Ep Notification has been extended twice first time for one educational document which i have submitted and latter for ammendment.

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 9:17 pm

Hi All,
As Per MOM Advice employer has submitted Ammendment and i have also furnished all necessary docs as they was change in school name
can you please let me know chances of getting ep card collection

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:19 pm

sriramkaza wrote:Hi All,
As Per MOM Advice employer has submitted Ammendment and i have also furnished all necessary docs as they was change in school name
can you please let me know chances of getting ep card collection
there is a difference between EP card collection and re-evaluating the EP application after the change in details? Can you be precise in what is ur situation?

if it is just EP card collection - then it means your ep is approved and you are just waiting to collect the card. there is no reason for you to include chance in this..

If they are re-considering the EP application because of change in details, then it is upto the MOM to approve/reject the application based on the changes that u had submitted.

Good Luck !

You have been asking the same question across multiple threads in different ways

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:32 pm

EP is Approved , And Ammendment on few details only and Form given to me also called Request of Ammendment of Application Details where in officials mentioned what changes have to be made. Processing of ammended details take 3 weeks and mentioned that assement will take 3 weeks. if ammendment details effects eligibility results in cancellation/withdrawal of Pass

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:37 pm

sriramkaza wrote:EP is Approved , And Ammendment on few details only and Form given to me also called Request of Ammendment of Application Details where in officials mentioned what changes have to be made. Processing of ammended details take 3 weeks and mentioned that assement will take 3 weeks. if ammendment details effects eligibility results in cancellation/withdrawal of Pass
Your EP Application is re-evaluated again and so you have to wait patiently till the results are out.

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:45 pm

All I need to do is Wait as you said and hope for the best till the extension date.
Many Thanks

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Sat, 16 Apr 2011 7:48 pm

Many thanks for information , as i was first timer i have lot questions and i dont to whom i need to ask, i was worried about this from past 40 days as i didnot get EP card. I have enquired with my employer , got information that ammendment will be approved and we have to wait untill the day mentioned and will get the information from the Authorities .

My Sincere Thanks to all who have been sharing the information always

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Sun, 17 Apr 2011 2:57 pm

Hi what will happen MOM Rejects Application, i have bachelor degree in engineering and Masters from Design Engineering. Changes are Couse duration and Name of Course (Instead of Course written diploma) i have all supporting documents in originals with me. I know that iam asking same question many a times across threads bcoz of confusion and fear.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 17 Apr 2011 3:06 pm

And it's starting to get a bit aggravating. :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sriramkaza

Post by sriramkaza » Sun, 17 Apr 2011 6:10 pm

I didnot get ur point