Singapore Expats

modelling agency

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Pick Up Line

P.S.

Post by Pick Up Line » Sat, 23 Apr 2005 2:10 am

P.S. Moderator Web.

Let us all know how you get on. I sincerely hope that you can find help to resolve your self-esteem issues.

Wishing you Peace, Harmony and Love.

siangz

hello

Post by siangz » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 8:10 am

hello.. anyone here know abt this modelling website .. erm sth like www.carrimge.com.sg? or address that is close to this..wad hapen is.. i was approached by this guy and he asked if i m interested in modelling.. i asked for his namecard but he claim tat he didnt bring with him.. and so he asked to check out their website ... and i think i copy down wrongly becox that time i was in a rush to meet my friends... erm... anyone can help.. thank!!! :)

siangz

and

Post by siangz » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 6:16 pm

erm.. and oso.. can any one pls send me the list of singapore model agency website.. thank!! :D

freeme
Regular
Regular

Post by freeme » Thu, 21 Dec 2006 9:49 pm

This place has gotten worst.
A load of desperate-want-to be's.
If you want a date i there's a link for Dating.

I would have thought you desperate guys out there would have figured out that women would NOT go for grinks with someoe that is withholding information so the 'force' a date. the immature sentence in a singlish accecent " i will only tell you if you go for drinks with me". GOD, so frigging LAME!!!