Singapore Expats

fillers impossible in hatyai?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

fillers impossible in hatyai?

Post by boii18 » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 2:45 pm

I tried to ask dr nara, dr chi, dr put and even bangkok hospital hatyai, and they do NOT have restylane/any other fillers?

Any recommendation?

Or dermatologist there?

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Re: fillers impossible in hatyai?

Post by turnerdhr » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:59 pm

boii18 wrote:I tried to ask dr nara, dr chi, dr put and even bangkok hospital hatyai, and they do NOT have restylane/any other fillers?

Any recommendation?

Or dermatologist there?
there are clinics that only do botox, fillers etc..... i saw a new trendy style aesthetics type of clinic near the golden crowne hotel.... ponsak clinic i think is the name..... i saw 2 such types of clinic in hatyai.
"Botox anyone?"

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 3:13 am

boii18 wrote:I tried to ask dr nara, dr chi, dr put and even bangkok hospital hatyai, and they do NOT have restylane/any other fillers?

Any recommendation?

Or dermatologist there?
Try dr Prinya at www.lasersurgeryhatyai.com

I didn't get any fillers with him but he did do my dimple surgery and lasered off one mole for me.

What work are you getting in Hatyai, boii? How did everything go?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:52 am

he doesnt seem to have an email addie?

anyway, hows your op with dr chi? i may go to do my browbone in july or december with him. just apprehensive cause he does not provide any pictures of his work on browbone, whereas dr pat had quite a few, though he is slightly pricier.

im going to do botox with dr nara on 20th. and maybe fillers in singapore, cause i may not have enough money by the time i go to hatyai to do Both fillers and botox.

yeap. hows your op?

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:00 pm

ahappycamper wrote:

Any recommendation?

Or dermatologist there?

I didn't get any fillers with him but he did do my dimple surgery and lasered off one mole for me.

is your scar from the dimplasty still visible?

i heard sometimes when you're not smiling the dent is still there....
"Botox anyone?"

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:01 pm

ahappycamper wrote:

Any recommendation?

Or dermatologist there?

"Botox anyone?"

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Sun, 17 Apr 2011 3:44 am

boii18 wrote:he doesnt seem to have an email addie?

anyway, hows your op with dr chi? i may go to do my browbone in july or december with him. just apprehensive cause he does not provide any pictures of his work on browbone, whereas dr pat had quite a few, though he is slightly pricier.

im going to do botox with dr nara on 20th. and maybe fillers in singapore, cause i may not have enough money by the time i go to hatyai to do Both fillers and botox.

yeap. hows your op?
Well, it was healing nicely yesterday....but this morning, I just woke up and one side of my face is MUCH more swollen. I hope to god it isn't an infection. Before today my right side was actually making much better improvement than my left side but this morning my right side has ballooned up and looks as if it has went backwards two weeks in terms of swelling. Getting kind of scared now...
Last edited by ahappycamper on Sun, 17 Apr 2011 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ahappycamper
Regular
Regular

Post by ahappycamper » Sun, 17 Apr 2011 3:46 am

turnerdhr wrote:
ahappycamper wrote:

Any recommendation?

Or dermatologist there?

The bleeding scar isn't there anymore, but there is still a dent here even when i don't smile .I don't care though, I think it's very Eddie Chibrianish and I don't mind. Prinya said that it will go away after a while and the dimple will appear only when I smile.